CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Sunburn has finally gone and I've gone nice and brown :D

Anyways, WCMC, I've just checked the episode guide and I've definately seen it. I liked it!! Peyton is back :p I'm looking forward to watching it again :D

'WSMC' is a Mac/Peyton/Danny and Stella/Linds/Hawkes/Flack episode... it's funny that Danny works with Peyton everytime 'something' happens in M/P relationship. Poor boy... the same in 'Heart of glass'...

What i like in this episode is the talk between Stella and Mac. It's good to see that their freindship don't suffer even if he's with someone else. They are a great team not just at work. It's good to see them again like that.

yes it is Nat

Ohh that's just great I will not be at home all weekend, i'll be home sunday night!!:(

My friend has invited me to go to Scottland of all places!!!
I will be in the middle of nowhere=no TV/internet!!!!

nattybatty55 said:

My friend has invited me to go to Scottland of all places!!!
I will be in the middle of nowhere=no TV/internet!!!!

Oh dear, oh dear. Well it'll have to be the VHS recorder or Five Download I suppose, these Saturday night transmissions are a real bugger to keep up with.... :(

Hey all - just popping into say goodbye for a few weeks! I'm off on holiday but please keep flying the UK flag for CSI:NY and enjoy the last few episdoes!!

MichelleK said:
Hey all - just popping into say goodbye for a few weeks! I'm off on holiday but please keep flying the UK flag for CSI:NY and enjoy the last few episdoes!!

We certainly shall! Have great time on your hols, going anywhere nice??

Thank you!!
I'm going to Florida for a couple of weeks. I used to live out there and work at Disney so I'm going for a catch up and to visit some old friends!

Have fun Michelle. :)

Does anyone have any information about tomorrow's episode? I know it's 'What Schemes May Come' but I really don't know anything about it? I remember previously seeing this promo picture with Flack looking particularly greying and gorgeous...

76996_csi_ny_320_008_122_728lo.jpg

but still have no clue as to the storyline? Does anyone have a synopsis? :D

Elsie said:

Does anyone have a synopsis? :D

Here you are Elsie:

Series: 'CSI: New York'
Episode Title: 'What Schemes May Come'
Episode Number: 320
Synopsis: "The CSIs investigate three bizarre cases when a man wearing medieval armor is found impaled by a lance, another is found stabbed with an ice pick and a body is stolen from the coroner's van leading the team into the world of genetic testing."

Sounds fun eh??

Back