CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Joolz said:
....no phallic references intended....lolol

And why not?!!:devil: Just visited Single White Male We Can Fix That thread, and that's certainly made me think 'Mr G' & 'phallic' in the same breath :eek: :devil:
FYI I don't mind 'flashes' of Mr G (especially if he is nekkid ;))

I have seen it and have seen him in it. Not hard to miss, so you will not have trouble pinpointing him. as for the interviews. i think they are between csis. they have eddie cahill too.

All this D/L is just madness now!
I do like how a few people's videos haven't worked with last weeks episode! I'm giving tonight's episode a miss too!
I'm supporting Lee Mead on Joseph! Please vote for him if anyone watches it!!

So, A Daze of Wine and Roaches tonight? Does anyone have a synopsis of the episode that they could post? :) Other than the cockroach broach I haven't heard much else about this episode so I can't say if I am particularly excited about it or not. However I do have to say that the episode name is, er, silly...

I think I would watch every episode regardless of there being a particular scene that I might not like, if you don't you might miss something good. :p

New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Mac and Stella investigate the death of a woman at the French Consulate, while Danny and Lindsay try to find out who killed an up-and-coming chef with a corkscrew.

Here's what five.tv says...

CSI: New York (Drama)
Time - 21:10 - 22:10 (1 hour long)
When - Saturday 9th June on five
A Daze of Wine and Roaches. Series 3, episode 19.
New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Mac and Stella investigate the death of a woman at the French Consulate, while Danny and Lindsay try to find out who killed an up-and-coming chef with a corkscrew.
Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Claire Forlani
(Subtitles)

Cool, thanks Michelle and natty. :)

It doesn't sound so bad, I'm usually one to prefer a two case episode so from those short descriptions it looks OK to me. :)

Some more "A Daze of Wine and Roaches" Info:

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE THE MURDERS OF TWO PEOPLE AT THE U.N. WHERE THE ONLY CLUE IS A LIVE JEWELED COCKROACH, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Carmen Argenziano ("Stargate SG-1") Guest Stars In A Recurring Role As Deputy Inspector Stanton Gerrard

"A Daze of Wine and Roaches" -- Mac and Stella face diplomatic road blocks while investigating the murder of a member of a young girl's entourage of professional handlers who was killed during a French Revolution-themed fundraiser at the U.N., on CSI: NY

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Adam Ross: A.J. Buckley
Insp. Stanton Gerrard: Carmen Argenziano

GUEST CAST:

Evie Pierpont: Shailene Woodley
Luther Vandeross: James Black
Jackson Pillock: Ross Gibby
Ambassador: Joseph Rye
Simone De Lille: Louise Linton
Greg Sanford: Eli Goodman
Gavin Bridge: Christopher Maleki
Clarissa Evans: Dana Cuomo
Alec Green: Dan Buran
Julian Feeney: Reynaldo Valentin

Written by: Daniele Nathanson & Timothy J. Lea

Directed by: Oz Scott

Ooooh I caught the Carmine interview again on Friday night it was on @ 10pm :D he was looking cute :p

Missed DOWAR, was in Blackpool for the weekend. I'm determined to catch next weeks episode :lol: actually its a high probablity that I will as my overdraft is screaming at me :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoyed Blackpool June. :)

Thanks for the information vegaslights. I watched a Daze of Wine and Roaches last night, although I wasn't fully paying attention to the screen throughout, I think I caught most of it. :lol:

I thought it was an OK episode. The cockroach was freaking me out a little, I'm not overly keen on creepy crawlies. But I liked the scene in the cellar with Flack, Danny and Lindsay. Flack called Danny 'Dan' and 'Mess' which has got to be the cutest nicknames... :D I though Flack's knowledge of wine, either real knowledge or a bit of showmanship, was funny, as was Danny's response that his favourite wine is, of course, beer!

I didn't find D/L too awful, I have to say I was kind of glad that, for the most part, she just got on with the job. Yeah, there was flirting, but nothing too distracting to me.

Anyway, the Consulate case was OK. The first few minutes I felt sure that the guillotine was going to chop her head off. :lol: After that didn't happen I sort of lost interest... But yeah, Evie always looked like a typical evil child to me. She had the stereotypical rich kid, parents don't pay any attention, gets away with everything kind of look about her. I like that Stella never falls for that sort of thing and is pretty good at reading people.

What is it with Flack working two cases, although he didn't really do that much apart from in the first 10 minutes. I heard, Saturday night in the city and all, but come on? This homicide department is horribly understaffed! (Not that I'm really complaining - bring on the Flackness). :D

I thought it was interesting to see Mac at odds with his superiors again, I'm pretty sure that is an ongoing storyline and we'll see more of Mac's self righteous attitude and more pressure from the higher powers.

OK episode, if I had to rate it I'd give it 7/10. :)

Elsie said:
I thought it was an OK episode. The cockroach was freaking me out a little, I'm not overly keen on creepy crawlies. But I liked the scene in the cellar with Flack, Danny and Lindsay. Flack called Danny 'Dan' and 'Mess' which has got to be the cutest nicknames... :D I though Flack's knowledge of wine, either real knowledge or a bit of showmanship, was funny, as was Danny's response that his favourite wine is, of course, beer!
heheh :lol: i like this scene too... Messer is such a man. Sport and beer. :lol: and Flack... since when he's such a wine type. :p what has happened with Flack since 'Blink' ??

I didn't find D/L too awful, I have to say I was kind of glad that, for the most part, she just got on with the job. Yeah, there was flirting, but nothing too distracting to me.

the d/l stuff was nice but i'd like to see him doing a bit more than just waiting 'til she comes with the big idea and all he can do is 'wooooow, montana' :rolleyes: that was so not Messer...

but it was nice to see him 'happy' :D
Anyway, the Consulate case was OK. The first few minutes I felt sure that the guillotine was going to chop her head off. :lol: After that didn't happen I sort of lost interest... But yeah, Evie always looked like a typical evil child to me. She had the stereotypical rich kid, parents don't pay any attention, gets away with everything kind of look about her.
i think this case was boring and from the beginning i knew it was Evie... she really looked like a little devil... gosh :eek:
What is it with Flack working two cases, although he didn't really do that much apart from in the first 10 minutes. I heard, Saturday night in the city and all, but come on? This homicide department is horribly understaffed! (Not that I'm really complaining - bring on the Flackness). :D
:lol: :lol: i'm not complaining either... but you're right. This department is really understaffed but on the other hand...

super Flack works for three :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was interesting to see Mac at odds with his superiors again, I'm pretty sure that is an ongoing storyline and we'll see more of Mac's self righteous attitude and more pressure from the higher powers.
yeah, it's the beginning of Mac's problems. For me it's like kinda intro to his arc which starts in episode 'Past Imperfect'

Mmmmn, not sure about this episode at all. The whole Evie thing looked pretty but was a bit inconclusive, a bit neatly wrapped up at the end without too much explanation - or maybe I was just too tired to get it.

And as for the beer thing; I'm really sorry about this ladies, but I think they're turning Danny into some sort of buffoon. He's become the goofy, stupid one who everyone laughs at and who makes inane comments. I'm beginning to wonder how we're meant to believe that he ever qualified as a CSI in the first place. He used to be bright, he used to be sharp, now he's some sort of bumbling idiot...

Blackpool was fab thanks Elsie, I think the glorious sunshine had something to do with it, It was 26C all weekend. I've never known Blackpool sea so warm I was upto my waist in it :lol: I'm paying a price of a red raw back though I can hardly move :( :rolleyes:

So whats next week? Is it What Schemes May Come? I think it is isn't it? I'm too lazy to check the Ep guide :lol: :p

June i'm glad you had a good time and I hope your sunburn goes soon!! :)

The next ep is What Schemes May Come- Which actually looks quite good!

This week's ep was OK but like Twinkletoes said the ending was a bit...(I have no idea how to put it) Too quick/slow= there was no explanation really..... I didn't like the ending where they were talking about that girl!!

^^^^^OK forget it I can't explain!! :mad:

Back