CSI:NY:Season 2 DVD

katpin31791 said:
Yes, just found that out

I'm happy for you already knowing that. Maybe others don't have your inquisitve nature.

In case you can't tell I'm being very sarcastic, with the response. I sometimes wonder if it's possible for me to give a non sarcastictic response, I doubt it but who knows miracles happen.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

katpin31791 said:
Yes, just found that out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy for you already knowing that. Maybe others don't have your inquisitve nature.

In case you can't tell I'm being very sarcastic, with the response. I sometimes wonder if it's possible for me to give a non sarcastictic response, I doubt it but who knows miracles happen.

Well....................I wasn't trying to be sarcastic with my response. :( I responded the way I did cause I'd just received an email about it and was checking to see if anyone had posted anything about it. :confused: I didn't think I needed to add more to my response. :confused: Yes, I can definitely tell you were being sarcastic. :( Why, I don't know. Anyway, I'll be more careful with my responses in the future or just don't respond at all. Yes, I do believe miracles can happen. :lol: Anywa, sorry for whatever I did wrong.

Nice Disc art revealed for S2 set here

It was really nothing about you, I'm just a very sarcastic person by nature. I'm sorry if you were offended by it, but it's habit. You could ask any friend of mine, or anybody in my family, and they would tell you the same thing.

Oh nothing here. It just seems I stay in trouble in general all the time for something. lol

I see someone has a b/day coming up sometime soon :D

Okay, here's a heads-up on Season 2. It's out in the states today. I have mine already. Commentary on the following:
201 Summer in the City
202 Grand Murder at Central Station
207 Manhattan Manhunt
208 Bad Beat
211 Trapped

There's also special features "Rolling with Jamalot", behind the scenes "Heroes", a New Look from the 35th floor and "Season 2 ends with a bang".

The one thing MISSING from this is Episode 407 of CSI:M - part one of the two part episode with Miami is not on this DVD series. So if you have Felony Flight taped elsewhere, don't lose it. Either that or you have to buy Season 4 of Miami in order to see both parts.

^^^ Really! :eek: That's a bit strange, I would have thought they would have included 'Felony Flight' - how can you have one half of a double bill. :confused: For any one who doesn't watch Miami and are unlikely to buy season 4 of Miami, that's a real bummer. :(

Oh well, I ordered mine yesterday and it's been dispatched from the US, unfortunately I have to wait a few weeks before it reaches me here in the UK. :)

I know, that's what I was thinking. I recorded mine from the TV onto DVD so I'll just hang onto that particular episode.

So, why did no one tell me it wasn't out in Canada til Nov. 7th? I was all excited til I got to HMV and discovered it isn't out yet :(
Cruel people!! It's weird though cause usually things come out here the same time as the U.S. and from what i saw on the HMV/Amazon site the cover art is different. I don't want to wait another 3 weeks *whines and pouts*

It was kinda funny when I went to get mine. They hadn't brought them out from the back yet so the spot for them was empty. I snagged the first sales associate and asked where CSI: NY was because I KNEW it came out today. He checked and said "It's in the back" to which I replied "Well it BELONGS in my cart!" He laughed and went back to get it. He couldn't dispute my desire for it because I had on my CSI: NY hat!

Sometimes it pays to dress for the occasion.

Back