CSI:NY:Season 2 DVD

katpin31791

CSI Level Three
I apologize now if there was a thread for this already but didn't see one. Just wanted to know if anybody knew when the 2nd season might come out on DVD? I understand the season hasn't ended but maybe.........

Yeah, that's a good site. If they stick to tradition, CSI: NY Season 2 will be out sometime between September (around the start of S3) and November (before Christmas).

I don't care as long as they're coming out. Now I know what I want for my b/day(sept) or for Christmas. :lol:

I can't wait until this season comes out on DVD. I hope it's sometime in September... that way I won't have to wait a long time like I did last year with Miami and LV!!!

What are you talking about? Last year the LV and Miami DVDs came out in November.
You wanna talk about waiting a long time for something, for Christmas in 2003 my parents said they would get me Miami season one DVDs, those didn't come out until June 2004.

I'm hoping that they will be quick with the release of this DVD, I mean take Charmed for example we waited Seven Years for the DVD boxsets and there coming out thick and fast, Season 5 and 6 have just been released. My guess would be that they would release it sometime in September!

I've got the first half of season2 but does anyone know when the secound will come out(if not already out) in the uk?

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
When does it come out in UK? Does anyone know?
Season 2 part 1 was released over here in the UK on the 17 July 2006. :)

AimeeCSI said:
I've got the first half of season2 but does anyone know when the second will come out(if not already out) in the uk?
Season 2 part 2 is due for release on the 23 October 2006. :)

thanks tinkerbell i'll keep that in mind! does anyone know when the new season is due to start in the uk then so that i can put in my calender?

AimeeCSI said:
thanks tinkerbell i'll keep that in mind! does anyone know when the new season is due to start in the uk then so that i can put in my calender?
I'm guessing February 2007 going by Five's scheduling of the previous seasons. :)

Back