CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Oh, well, last airing of the finale' tomorrow. And I;m there. BTW, for a second thread, I'm suggesting CSI: NY ON AXN or something like that...

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yeah, you just watched the last episode of the current season of this program -- or something like that hahahah!

What a birthday gift AXN has for me.

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yeah, CSI:NY AXN works for me.

Maligawan Kaarawan, (happy birthday) Cate!

4. chaostheory08

^Salamat! Xiexie ni!
    RPN9 (for the Philippines) has reruns on s1.

5. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I caught parts of Creatures of the Night last night. I thought it looked stretched, not anamorphically(?) correct. Or was it just me? And funny RPN9, they bleeped out the word "sex" (when the rat man was said something like "if rats weren't eating they were having sex") :lol: Is RPN9's censorship just as bad in Miami?

Anyway, I'm downright envious of you for catching the ET segment. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the cute Gary, Ana and Melina shot (I read that from another site). I had to go home late Friday night (it was Friday night, wasn't it?) coz of my stupid homework and had to miss it Saturday morning coz of my stupid classes. Augh. Hope there's a clip out there.

6. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Hey ChaosTheory, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY (Well.. I think it's belated...)

Hahaha! I loved Charge of the Post!
    And the best part, my mum loved it too! She said it was really good, exciting...yay! My mum's really hard to impress when it comes to CSI:NY episodes (maybe it has something to do with it clashing Desperate Housewives :p)

But seriously, the whole episode can keep you on your toes throughout the entire story, even if you know what's gonna happen. Mac tying that shoelace on Flack was so 'gross'. glad I wasn't eating anything at that time...
    I don't think anyone can actually untie a shoelace and remove it from his shoe that fast...

Sigh... bye, bye CSI:NY... til' next year...

7. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

April?? I'll die of CSI:NY withdrawal before we reach January. :(

Charge of this Post is one of the best episodes ever. I knew how it was going to end but I was still worried about Flack. I can't believe Mac actually stuck his hand into his stomach!!

Happy birthday chaostheory08!

8. chaostheory08

The ET segment featured Anna, Melina, Gary, Eddie and Claire Forlani. No Carmine and Hill.

I caught it in the rerun, the morning the next day. Seeing Eddie really brightened up my day hahahahah!

It's still my birthday -- I still have some cake hahahah.

9. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Yeah, new page! :lol:
    Very good way to put it! I was describing that whole scene to a non CSI:NY friend of mine while we were weeding the school garden and I think she didn't eat breakfast that day.. :lol:

Loopholes, maybe you can get the DVD's? I'm planning to, or I will die of CSI withdrawal in... November, even! :lol:

10. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

The episode was awesome! I was literally hyperventilating when Mac found Flack semi-conscious, and my sister and I were squealing when they showed Flack's stomach open and his blood pouring out...*shudder*

I did feel like Danny didn't care much about Flack, which disappointed me. But I guess they couldn't have TWO people care about a person - noooo...it just has to be one. So Mac it was. But Gary was awazing, I love the last scene - 'Squeeze my hand, Don'. Aww...

11. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

Finally watched it! Whee!! Unfornunately, I didn't like the ending that much.......I like how Las Vegas ended their season (with exceptions on the Sara and Gil's part...) where all the team was there....anyway...its done and Season 3 is coming...got to watch it on the internet....whaa

chaostheory08, Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! Ganbatte!!!

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: I like that scene; the one where Mac put his hand into Don's guts. Very cool. But I can't help thinking that it's kinda unhygienic, even if he washed his wands. But then, you do what you gotta do.

Me too. I was hoping that he and Stella would stay back instead of Mac himself. I mean, Don has been there for the two of them in their time of need! There was Danny in RSRD when Louie was in the hospital and Don stayed with him there. Then there was Stella in All Access and Don was with her the entire time, listening to her explain.

13. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

Yup. Won't Flack get an infection or something? With all the blue ink and that dirty shoelace...

I wanna buy the DVD! Don't tell my mother, she wants me to focus on my studies. She thinks I'm obsessed with CSI *shifty eyes*

14. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I think Mac(Gyver) was more worried about stopping the bleeding more than anything else. Strong antibiotics can treat the infection later. Bleeding to death? More life-endagering and needing more urgent attention, I think.

But what the hell do I know, really? :lol:

*goes back to her House-S1 dvds*

15. lane

lane Police Officer

Hey people! Been gone for a while.

Lindsey was just curious. She wanted to know whether or not Aiden was a better lover than she is going to be.

"She made a phenomenal chicken parm. Phenomenal,"-Danny
    GASP
    Aiden cooks! And she cooked for Danny! And she cooked chicken! JENG JENG JENG!!!!!
    Sorry. Had to do that. Blame it on the hormones.

I'm guessing that Aiden's last apparel will be the latest trend to hit cosplay conventions. I'm actually looking for the top and the jeans.
    Did any of you notice that the top Lindsey had in the season finale was similar to the top Aiden wore? Wow.

Mac's the boss. He should be more attentive to his anak buah than other collegues. I thought it was kind of funny to smash in some Dantana before the season ended, like it was done in a rush or something.
    But it was sweet of Stella to stay with Mac. Aww...

And goshness, did Flack's intestines looked hot or WHAT?!

Although I thought it was just plain weird that Mac found a bottle of water by Flack's side. I mean, a bomb just exploded, he found Flack lying with an artery bursting and hey, lookie here! A bottle of water and a shoe lace from a guy who doesn't even look remotely hurt!

And you know what, the Mac-pushing-in-the-guts-thing was deja vu for me-the novel that I'm supposed to be reading this year, Bukit Kepong (damn boring) also had this soldier pushing in a guy's intestine that popped out from nowhere after he got shot. A hahahaha.

BTW ranma, I heart your banner!