CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Yep! On April 4, at 22:00 on AXN, Filipino fans will get to catch up with the action in CSI:NY. Make sure to tune in! :p

2. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Same as in Malaysia! We have AXN too! So Flack, here I come! :p

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Can't wait for it! I'm really looking forward to Season 2. It's about time they aired it after waiting for so many months.

April's gonna be a good month.

4. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yay! I just saw the promo-trailer for it about a couple of hours ago :D

Mac without the tie. Drool...

My officemate, who doesn't watch the show but saw the promo the same time I did, couldn't help but exclaim how cute the guy in green scrubs was (Hawkes!) and wanted to find out who he was. She also said "ang gwapo ni Gary!" --- translation: Gary looks goooood :D I told her that the NY cast is the most attractive among the three shows. I might convert her yet. Hehe.

5. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

Yeah, already know that I have AXN too but I'm in Thailand not Philippines. :D I really can't wait to see it !! :D

6. lane

lane Police Officer

Same here! I'm at Malaysia.
    Too bad I can't see the 10 pm one, I'll have to wait for Supreme Sunday...the exams are on from 3rd to 7th! The horror!
    Either way, it is a very nice early birthday present for me-April 9th falls on a SUNDAY!
    Hot NY characters here I come!

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sweet! :D Now where are tala and knickknack???

8. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol:

It's gonna be a good birthday gift for me too cos my birthday falls on April 2nd, two days before CSI:NY season 2.

I've been clinging onto AXN just to watch the ad over and over again! :lol: I still squee when I see it.

9. lane

lane Police Officer

What song did they use for the preview?
    http://axn-asia.com/shows/2001,22,41,37000.html
    I don't really like Danny's shirt there...the green one.

BTW, last year season 1 started on 5th of April. This year it's 4th.

10. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Yeah... I'm from Malaysia... I can't catch the Tuesday Premier, since my mum wants to watch Desperate Housewives on StarWorld... that leaves me and my dad to snatch for the remote on Sunday, we'll see if CSI: NY or Formula 1 triumphs! :lol: (notice how mum always gets her way and doesn't have to snatch with anyone...)

I've seen two of the commercials, the one with that fast paced music is really cool... and I think Danny looked so cute wheeling out that sword fish! hehe... (his fingers were like moving to the music beat... so funny)

11. tanglewood14

I guess I'm the only one from the proud Southside (The Philippines)... There is a replay the next day @ 3 pm and one @ CSI Supreme Sunday at 1 pm and 10 pm...

12. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I'm from the Philippines as well, but yeah, you're even further south than I am :cool: I live in Manila

13. tanglewood14

Hey, ranma, can you give me more info about your cuz who works for Solar Entertainment? I'm still interested with that WWE thang.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm from the Philippines as well, QC.
    I'm so in love with the ad for the 2nd season. Me, I kept pointing at Stella and saying "Why are you so pretty?" :D and screamed "I love you" when she started dancing.

I also liked that ad for Hawkes about him being out and about in the field. It seems that they used a lot of his scenes with Stella.

15. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I saw the trailers with the cool music and bits of dialogue, but then the other day I caught like two mini-interview session, one with Hill about Hawkes becoming a CSI, then another one about Anna Belknapp - Eddie talked a bit too. So exciting!