CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

His "best pal" is lying in a hospital and all he can think about is offering Montana a ride back? This is the man who had his back (heh!) during some really tough times in Danny's life, the Minhas shooting and Louie being beat up... Danny showed more emotion in Heroes is all I'm saying..

Men and their machismo...

Anyway, that was one hell of a season! And I'm down with reruns.

My mom was on her toes when she heard Mac thank Stella for staying. She's so SMACked -- like me hahahaahaha!

And she noticed in the "secure. your. weapon." sequence, Mac was there, Lessing was there, Stella was there -- where's Danny? As far as I can remember he was the first one in. First one out too? Hahahhaahahah.....

chaostheory08 said:
Mac was there, Lessing was there, Stella was there -- where's Danny? As far as I can remember he was the first one in.

I thought I saw Danny in the scene where they were running into the theatre but I thought it was someone else. I was looking through the screencaps so I think it's him. Hard to tell in the dark.

First one out? Maybe. :p Or maybe he went to the projection booth through a different staircase and didn't reach there in time.

lane said:
Although I thought it was just plain weird that Mac found a bottle of water by Flack's side.

Was it really just water? I thought the liquid was too viscuous (dense?)-looking to be just water. I thought it was a stock of something else, but that's just me :)

BTW ranma, I heart your banner!

Heh, thanks. Nim made it. Some of us hanging out the Mac thread are using it. I think there are six of us with the same banners if I counted correctly.

Heh, thanks. Nim made it. Some of us hanging out the Mac thread are using it. I think there are six of us with the same banners if I counted correctly.
Ahaks. You guys are nutsy kookoos.

Maybe the liquid was some bacteria killing dispenser liquid thingy. It smells nice.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, yes, CSI:NY was mentioned along side with House, MD yesterday.
Where? The Star Variety newspaper. Go check it out.
There's a pic of Dan and Don from S1 and the sentence under that pix was "Det Don Flack and Det Danny Messer of CSI:NY have the bods and the clothes to strike a few manly poses,"
HAHAHAHA!!! How true is that.

lane said:
There's a pic of Dan and Don from S1 and the sentence under that pix was "Det Don Flack and Det Danny Messer of CSI:NY have the bods and the clothes to strike a few manly poses,"
HAHAHAHA!!! How true is that.

Oh so true. Lol!
The bottle Mac found was pretty clean when he picked it up. Considering there was a blast, it should be covered with dust and such. But it wasn't. Hahahah -- whatever.

^I would freakin' love to see a scan of that picture! :lol: :D

hi chaos!!!i'm trying to add you on my friendster account...but i can't..

Welcome nashei_nicola ! :lol:

Ok, just a random thought. Will CSI:NY still be showing on CSI Supreme Sunday or will they just show CSI followed by Las Vegas then CSI: Miami?

Back