CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Hi, kababayan!

Anyway, NY is my current fave. LV got a bit complicated and mechanical on me and I never really liked Miami unless I'm in the telenovela mood. :D

Guys! New fic! Sequel to A Little Mac Man.

Little Miss Stella

Thanks to those who already reviewed it. *hugs*

2. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

yeah...danny hugged lindsay...it gave me a shock :eek:...could't believe (with my four eyes...I'm using eyeglasses..)but let's just wait and see what's instore for us.. ;).the video was good for 1-2 mins...

[​IMG]

well, that's their scene....I went all the way to the best computer shop (and the fastest internet connection...) to watch the video....

3. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Oh wow....
    Thanks a lot goreshi!
    *stares at picture*
    Can't wait for spoilers! What the heck is going on?!
    *stares at picture again*
    Whoo.........
    *stares at picture yet again, counts... April... 7 months?! That sucks...*

Hmmm... Danny's hair is kinda short isn't it?
    Is that a bagpack or something he's carrying?
    Forgive me, but me and my crazy four eyes see that Lindsay looks like she's smelling Danny in this pic... hahah... :lol:

Right? Right?

Ok... don't answer that... :lol:

4. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

he's wearing a bulletproof vest...yup his hair is kinda short...I'll try to post it later..its on my phone...I'm on school right now...(on my Health Informatics class.....)

to what I have scene in the vid and from what I have understood about it...there was this hostage scene and Lindsay was on it...the hostage taker said "who the hell are you?" and points the gun on lindsay and when the hostage taker got angry...the team (danny, mac, stella, flack..didn't see hawkes...)they were listening over the radio...upon hearing it they got up...then someone shoots the hostage taker while Lindsay hugged the victim....

so maye Lindsay was exhausted (and might be disoriented...)with what happend..so Danny comforts her...by hugging her...

for those who likes m&m...cheers, for your dreams finally came true..

for those who doesn't.....you can start the WWIII...

I'll try to make a screencaps for that..but I think it would take me that long....I'm kind of busy these days....

5. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

screamingbanshee, musta? :D

I do watch all of them, but CSI:NY is my fave, I watch LV when I'm at my dorm (cause I don't have a cable there...and thats the only show worth turning into when you don't have a cable...)I used to watch CSI:Miami when Yelina was still there and got upset when they took her off the show, so I'm not watching s4...it's not worth watching it or to buy the DVD...since Yelina is coming back for s5, I'll be waiting for the 5th season....

anyway..CSI:NY season 1 premiers tonight at 8pm..at RPN 9 Prime Shift :lol:

yesterday CSI:Miami s2 has just started... ;)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello to chaostheory08, I have to agree w/ you on the telenovela thingy. No offense to Horatio fans out there but I think he's overexposed...I mean Donahue and the others should think of more scene exposure for the the other casts and less of H. The first 2 seasons are alright since it's more of the "crime scene" except for the perpetual sunglasses on & off habit.

The LV thing, we're of the same opinion there. Previously, it was my fave, but when season 5 came, I got bored watching it. It seemed too complicated & the story's more often than not difficult to grasp. That's the time I concentrated on NY, though I have to say the first few eps seem gloomy.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

ey goreshi! i'm good. kaw musta? :)

I have the s4 DVD of Miami but I don't watch it! lolz! Except for the 1st few eps because that's the time when I still don't have the s1-s3 DVDs, but now that I do, I only watch s1-s2 over and over. Yeah, I like Yelina too & she's coming back for s5. I hope Speed returns as well.

I've loved csi:ny the 1st time it aired on AXN! I have s1 & s2 on DVDs already but I don't turn on the subtitles, if you know what I mean! :lol: oh & btw, thanks for the info on rpn tonight! ;)

8. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

Oh, crap, well NY will end its season. Ironically, in the US it's about to start...

Well, I'll watch HEROES tomorrow. Here comes the drama. :p

9. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

That pic spoiled everything for me! :lol: I mean, I didn't want to find out what's going on in S3 first and then I saw that pic and went "Oh crap..."

Anyway, I'm an on/off Danny/Lindsay shipper but the only person I really ship Danny with the most is Maka. Damn, I miss her. Now those two had chemistry. I'm all about subtle flirting. ;)

Heroes wasn't as emotional as RSRD (which had me bawling, FYI) but OMG, Aiden! :( It was good to see and hear her on CSI:NY for one last time although it wasn't for the right reason. The scene where Pratt was beating her up, man, I felt so... empty.

And Danny re-telling Flack and Stella when Aiden said that he was "way out of her league"... that made me smile.

Is it just me or does everyone but Danny doesn't seem that close to Aiden? At least he bothers to maintain their friendship and meet her. I mean, there's Mac who only talked to her on the phone a few months ago, Stella who didn't even call her and Hawkes who knew her enough as a colleague. I would have loved a reaction from Flack and was kinda disappointed that I didn't get one. But like someone said, Flack's the stable one; he's probably the one holding the team together.

10. chaostheory08

Well, the Miami episode this week was quite good. They made use of every character except their A/V guy, Tyler. Ironically, Horatio is the only guy of the three supervisors who is REALLY doing his job. Mac and Gil are on-field most of the time processing and collecting evidence. They shouldn't be. They should only be in interrogations, court appearances and interpretation of evidence. CSI:Miami and its current storyline is very telenovela-ish. Not to mention, too stiff.

I love Danny's new hair. But not the position he's in in that picture. I can take flirty lines and such -- but if the writers are really persuing this relationship (not just fanfic ship), then they have to change their feedback and audience research team/agency. (Hey, maybe they can hire me and my coursemates hahahahah... after all, audience/market research is what we do hahahah!) I think I have to watch the episode and know what exactly is going on to make him hug her to make me say something more rational hahahah.

11. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

Chaostheory08, I agree...I like his new hair too, but not the position he's in... :D

screamingbanshee, ok lang din... ;)

DoreenCSI, I like your avatar... ;)

I just want to share the new pics....so here's another one...Danny's new hair...sorry for the low resolution...I was taking the pics from my phone in the computer shop :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Thanks! :D Vanessa looks awesome in it, no?

Danny looks as if he just came back from the army. :lol: But he's looking very very good with his haircut. :D

13. chaostheory08

^I agree. Reminds me a lot about his "Black Hawk Down" days...

14. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Well, HEROES was a quite a hot topic in class. Well, among the CSI viewers. I kinda get a pang in my heart when I watched. But, hey, at least Aiden died being kind of like a hero. Just to put the justice in DJ Pratt. And the last scene was quite touching. The entire ep was, actually.

15. chaostheory08

Season finale today people!

Coincidentally, last week on RPN9 -- season1 premier.