CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Meh. I didn't watch Stealing Home because I blew off CSI:NY to watch Miracle :lol:

But I will watch it this Sunday though! I'm curious about the mermaid.

2. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Ok, I haven't been here for some time...

Lane, you watched RSRD so many times?!!! ArgHHH! *Reaches out to strangle you* I only watched once!!! I could have watched it on Sunday if it weren't for the darn Boria practice... *sob*

Anyway... All Access and Stealing Home both were ok. Poor, poor Stella... and "MY HUSBAND!" "MY HUSBAND!!" :confused: I was totally blanked during that scene... haha.... And Kinkapoodles... I'm gonna get me one...

Hawkes mentioned the robospanker in Stealing Home... muahaha...

And Heroes is next! Yay! Long live Aiden.. Poor choice of words... nevermind...

Oh, and Happy Merdeka to all you Malaysians out there! Doreen, you're in Kuching, right? Took part in the parades? ;)

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: I'm surprised you even remembered I'm in Kuching. No, I didn't take part but I watched a live broadcast of it! :D

Aw, I'm both excited for this episode but at the same time I'm dreading it. I don't want Aiden to go.

4. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Pakshet... I saw the preview of HEROES and there was a friggin' pang in my heart!!! To see what happened to Aiden and to see the others' reactions. That brought a pang on my heart. Man, I can not wait for it.

5. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

I had to missed it this Tuesday for I have to study for my exams :(, but I was really distracted by looking at the clock and thinking that it will be aired on 10pm. :mad: Anyway, I still have Sunday evening and Monday morning to catch (not unless I receive my dvd by Sat....) :)

two eps left...and CSI:NY s2 is done..and I think s1 will be aired after that....

Hey, good thing s3 can be viewed online after it has been aired in US....

I have to see the scene of Mac and Peyton!!! :eek:

6. lane

lane Police Officer

Maybe Lindsey was having her PMS. It can do stuff to women, you know.
    Did you join the national boria thing? I saw it on TV3 the other day...
    Same to you to!
    PS: I was in the choir for the Selangor state celebration! It was so fun. We even got allowance for ponteng-ing school for 2 days just for the rehearsals! lol.
    Who WANTS to see Aiden go? She's like NY's Next Top Model with Brains!
    PS: I heard that Danny was suppposed to have dinner with her. Wonder what was she trying to do, introduce their long-lost baby son to him? (Don't steal that idea! It's mine! Unless someone already mentioned it...in that case it'll be a daughter then)

BTW, none of you have yet to visit the S4 thread of Miami, eventhough SOME of you said you'd drop by.
    Here's the link for you lazy people :lol:: http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...SID=#Post931943

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Aiden looks so much like Rihanna. Especially with the "Unfaithful" video (which gave me an idea for avery angsty fic).

"Heroes" is one of the better written episodes of CSI:NY. For what "Stealing Home" lacked, "Heroes" compensated. I hate to say this but you'll pity Danny once again. I can't elaborate on that without giving away MAJOR spoilers. All I can say is that scene that they showed in the commercial, that's when that'll happen.

Which, reminds me.... I might watch it again tonight lol.

8. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Happy Merdeka to all Malaysians too! :D

Hahahah! I like that. And it's true. I remember once in the newspaper there was an article about CSI, and someone wrote in saying that Vanessa shouldn't wear those tight-fitting tops because she's not slim. I was like, 'WTF?' I like that she's not super-skinny like a toothpick. She has curves, like a real woman. Sheesh.

I visited it! Like...a few weeks ago, lol. Okay, I will visit it again.

9. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

I really miss Aiden Burn...duh..why did she have to go??..brr...anyway, I was surprised that CSI:NY had already started in the local tv...I was switching channels, then I saw the commercial...ch.9...every 8pm..saturday..

10. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Really?! Is it a Prime Shift thing? Coz if it is, that means Solar Entertainment is part of it. And that means they may have merchandise. And that means it's time to call up my good friends at Solar once again :D

I'm not really sure why Vanessa left but I read somewhere that it (CSI gig) only really was a one-year thing for her. And she wanted to make movies. And she missed her family in NY. *shrugs* I'm guessing her NY-sked is too limiting for her so they gave Aiden the boot. If you read Hill Harper's latest interview, he gives his POV about Aiden's leaving . It's a good read all througout :)

11. chaostheory08

Danny ceased to have fun when Aiden left.

12. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

yeah..before CSI:miami had that slot, now they have CSI:miami(season 2) on fridays and CSI:NY on Saturday...whee....I was just thinking about it last week and my dream came true...

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I disagree. In fact, Danny shone when Aiden left. He was like the younger brother that Aiden could push around. Danny kind of grew up when Aiden left, and when Lindsay came, his role as the more senior, stronger character was solidified.

Wait. We were talking about fun right? Huh. Well, making him the more stronger character might make him less fun. So you might be right.

Sorry I'm babbling...

14. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Nah, I don't think Danny's changed much when Aiden left. Or rather, I don't think anyone's changed. Of course, I thought it took a toll on my Flack/Aiden ship but then, honestly, everybody acts as if Aiden was still working as a CSI.

But still, I miss Aiden. Nobody to quarell with Danny, nobody for Flack to have sexual tension with.... ;)

Yup. That's why I like Vanessa; she's not like the other actresses in Hollywood. But her body looks pretty normal to me. I dunno why some people would think she's not. Ah well.

15. chaostheory08

Well, Danny used to joke (good jokes) and smile all the time with Aiden there. And when she left, yeah, he took the senior role over Lindsey. What I meant in "ceased to have fun" -- well, his role left the child-like Danny. It was replaced by the kid Danny. (idk, figure it out lol)