CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

(chants) Bring Back Burn! Bring Back Burn!

Aw, hell! I might as well chant like an ECW fan gone wild and dissed the match in front of them!

I friggin' miss Aiden Burn!

2. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

haha.. Aiden looks like a lot of people.
    *sigh* miss her so much...not that I mind Lindsay... please don't kill me for that! :D

Yeah, I took part in the Boria, lane, and I waited one hour to watch TV3 news just to see my *pretty* face... but I didn't... *disappointed* hahaha... but I was in Utusan Malaysia, the next day! Muahaha... *so ugly*

Ahem...

Anyway...

Can you believe this? Two more episodes, and it's all over, til' next year! Seems just like yesterday we started watching Summer in the City. We were watching Aiden leave, and now we are gonna watch her leave for good!

Don't worry, Danny, I'll console you! I'll take Aiden's place for that dinner... *grins*

On the Job, episode transcript/guide/whatever it's called! Mind you.. it's long!

3. lane

lane Police Officer

Yeah! I so agree! I mean, it isn't easy to hide a bump for nine months you know!
    That newspaper you're talking about; that was Star Variety. I remember 'cos my reply was printed too. Mine was the last one; I guess they save the best for last. :lol:
    I know what you mean! It's like Danny gone serious...for the sake of Montana.
    Pretty and ugly face? Well, that's rather contradictory...lol. Coolness, dude!

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Don't worry -- knowing AXN, their banner shows are the three CSIs. Reruns galore!

5. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

Just received my dvd yesterday,(s1 and s2...) and I watched s1 ... ahh....gosh I really miss Aiden...I really like the episode "Hush", Aiden and Danny was really cool on that eps...

6. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

When they had those flashbacks on Aiden, damn, I missed her so much. Really made me want to watch S1 again. The next two episodes are going to take a toll on my Flack/Aiden heart.

*sigh*

7. chaostheory08

I love her picture that Stella looked at in Aiden's apartment.

8. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

That was just so sad... but I kinda felt RSRD was sadder...

I dunno why, but I particularly liked the flashback bout' Stella bumping into Aiden. It was really sweet and Aiden looked so happy! I just loved that scene...

Sigh... we're just ending and America is just starting... one more! Bring on Charge of this Post!

She knew she was going to die...
    That line was so sad... she's seconds from dieing and just resigned to her fate, and helped Mac to find her killer...

The marine case was really sad too... the abused wife part reminded me of John Grisham's The Rainmaker. Very similiar.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

hello guys! newbie in this thread...i was surprised to find this thread. i so love csi:ny!

10. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Newbiiieeeee! * glomps * :D

Welcome, screamingbanshee. Hope you like it in here. Where are you from? I'm from Malaysia.

Heroes was soooo sad! :( I totally cried when Hawkes demonstrated to the rest of the team that the skull belonged to Aiden. Danny and Stella's reaction was dead on, yeay for Carmine and Melina! The fiancee case was plenty sad too.

Next week, Charge of This Post, wheeee! I mean, poor Flack baby.. but yeay that we finally get to see the season finale.

11. chaostheory08

Danny's reaction when Hawkes was showing them his findings was heart-wrenching. You can feel that he's really crushed and if he didn't walk out that room, he would be a sobbing mess. He was struggling to hold it in. And really, he was party successful at it. I only wished Flack was there to restain (hmmmmmm.... *wink*) him and console him. Flack's like that -- stable.

She knew she was going to die.

I can only imagine that feeling. The way Mac said it was very sad. I know it's in his usual monotone voice but the weight and meaning of that is so hard and emotional.

Yes, "RSRD" is more emotional than this one but -- hey, Danny has the tendency to make EVERY SCENE emotional and dramatic. Honestly, if you're getting sick of Danny, watch "Heroes". How can you hate/not like someone like that?

12. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

Watching the reconstruction of Aiden's face and looking at Hawkes reaction makes it creepy...it was really an emotional ep......especially when Danny saw the match of the skull with Aiden's face....

Last episode..."heroes"

Hey, have you seen the preview for the season 3....can't believe ....Danny hugged Lindsay....

13. chaostheory08

Danny hugging Lindsey, I can live with that. Danny cuddling Lindsey -- WWIII, here I come! Hahahahah....what can we do? We are merely spectators to the puppet show of CSI writers. Bah! Lol!

Why do I always start a new page? Not that I'm complaining hahahahah.....

14. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

REALLLLY!!!????????

Awesome!

Sorry, non-M&M's fans...

I tried downloading the darn video but it just won't load... gonna go try harder now... muahahha.... :lol: Hope it's still there...

*chants* 5 more days, 5 more days, 5 more days... BOOM! *evil cackle*

15. Guest

Guest Guest

hello celefinwe! Thanks for the welcome! I'm from Philippines.

I think I will like it here, CSI: NY is my fave next to CSI:Miami well, that was when Speedle was still there. Now that he's dead, I rarely watch the show, it was never the same. So now, I just watch CSI: NY and the reruns of the 5th season of the orig CSI. :D