CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Just a heads-up. I remember some posts about CSI recycling actors. Well, they did it again.

Remember from CSI:NY -- the baseball case -- Anthony Rianetti -- he's the Cracker Jacks guy. He's in CSI:Miami too. This episode. He's the perp, I think.

2. lane

lane Police Officer

Come on, her outburst was acceptable. Stella was her one and only female friend and mentor, I think she was just being angry for Stella.
    Well, at least he offered to put Stella into a hotel right? What was it, Park View? He wouldn't have taken Stella to HIS home because well, he's a guy and she had just been assaulted by a guy!
    Stella's principle of no men in the house is a double edged sword. It's a safe and reliable technique, but how's Mac going to go in next time? lol.
    Nancy Sheraton, the celeb in the limo was a total Paris Hilton clone! She even had the Paris lip pout! lol.
    "Hair? From the kinkapoodle, what was it?"
    That was hilarious.

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I agree. Though I kinda cringed at Lindsay's outburst but, c'mon, cut the girl some slack. At least it was a short one.

Overall, this was a pretty emotional episode. I loved the song they played towards the end of the show; "Samson" by Regina Spektor. I think that song fits the episode perfectly. I feel kinda sad for Stella but that Frankie, man, was he creepy!

And Flack, oh my God, he was such a sweetheart! He was with Stella throughout the entire time and I loved the kiss and the hug he gave her. He's such an awesome friend.

I was hoping for a kinda SMACked moment but then I understand that Stella's been through hell and back. Mac was so bussiness-like though.

:lol: Loved it. It's so Danny.

4. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

I have watched the replay last night, and Lindsay really got into my nerves last night...I was really yelling (when she shouted and ran off and Danny had to chase her...)in front of the tv ... I was really irritated by her act...

Anyway, Kinkapoodle was really funny!!!! Danny was really cute...

5. chaostheory08

Badcop Danny became a mild lamb after Lindsey's outburst. It wasn't played out nicely, IMO -- because after her walking out, it wasn't clear why she did it. Well, of course it's because of what happened to Stella and all that but the effect it had on her was ... like, ebbing and flowing. One scene its on a high, the next it's not there at all.

6. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

I thought I saw him somewhere! Liked all the CSI eps. LV to Miami, superb!

Anyway, ALL ACESS struck me again with another fan fic idea. :lol: Typical me! Take note: Fan fic for a mixed fandom.

7. chaostheory08

^I totally can see the SVU getting into Stella's case.

8. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Hmmm. People just have really strong opinions when it comes to Lindsay's character don't they? I understand where everyone is coming from, but IMO, the outburst in front of a suspect while you're interrogating him is a big professional no-no. I'm just saying that, in any other profession, say, a doctor who just found out his friend is in trouble, should not yell at a patient who keeps on whining that his knee hurts and kick the patient out of his office. Maybe if it was a private moment with only Lindsay and Danny and they were grabbing a hotdog for lunch and the vendor ran out of relish, I can still understand. When people get upset for no reason at all, there's usually a very good reason. Plus, it totally ruined Danny's kinkapodle moment :p

On a good note, Lindsay was a lot more calm, and subtle (thank you, there is a God!) on Stealing Home. In fact, I feel for her character. She wanted to know why he did it, why Sara of all people. She sees the herself in the dead girls' place, a country girl wanting to make it big in a big and impersonal city like NY. Lindsay's empathy came off in waves during the scene where she showered the body and we can feel her determination when she went to visit the guy in prison.

Oh, and a special warning to all females out there, please do not attempt to walk through a deserted park at night with your iPod on when wearing a mermaid costume :rolleyes:

9. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Again, I wanted to smack Mac's head on the upside. Such an insensitive clod. Dude, Stella just shot her own boyfriend, you know? (So glad for one of stellaluna's fics to explain that insensitivity, btw) I confess I laughed when Mac got slapped. Heh, heh. See, even now, it still makes me smile. Give more threesome/weird sex cases to Mac, pretty please! His befuddlement is too cute :devil:

Hammerback pwns me.

10. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Oh, how could I forget? :lol: Mac totally got bitch slapped last night. You could see that the whole concept befuddled him. Guess he's a one woman man all the way. Good for him! :D

11. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

So... no thoughts on "Stealing Home"? Should I call the fire department first? Or anti-riot squad? :p

12. chaostheory08

Hahahah, it's a Lindsey-centric episode. So, erm... yeah. Hahahahah.

Mac is like Grissom when it comes to being sensitive. I guess what he tries to do is to *help* his team face their fears and the worst case scenarios.

13. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

^ Mac and Gil's jobs are really challenging, since they have to strike a balance between doing their job and keeping the team together. While trying to help the people in his team out, he (Mac or Gil) needs to keep that "distance" mentally and emotionally to maintain rational thinking, since there are other people on the team that needs him. Operations doesn't stop because one man is down.

I don't have much thoughts on 'Stealing Home', either. Sorry. ^_^; Just that I didn't like it that much.

14. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Like Danny's in BAD BEAT. It's bein professional to keep your cool, peeps.

Anyway, I'll comment on STEALING HOME when I watch it this Sunday.

15. chaostheory08

I didn't like "Stealing Home". Well, not because of the Lindsey thing. The mermaid story deserves the question "why" as well. Why is Lindsey's/Anna's acting a bit *cold* on this one? It didn't quite connect as much.

The D/F scene (they were walking down the stairs) -- was short but I can't help but notice how Flack stares at Danny much. Lol!

And hail the return of the robospanker! Well, at least a mention of it.