CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by tanglewood14, Mar 21, 2006.

1. lane

lane Police Officer

No duh. I'd hate to see another spin-off so early into NY, honestly.

I watched the Danny crying scene 5 times. Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday night and Monday morning. I set the alarm at least 5 minutes earlier so I won't miss it. Believe me, it was all worth it just to see a cute guy cry.
    I was interrupted on Monday morning though-JUST when Danny started to sob. My sis and her cousin came out of the room and said, "Siao ah?! So late already still want to watch? Siao lang..." (That means crazy fella) Although I am tempted to think that my sis was the crazy one; as she had to go to the toilet with someone.

I guess it WOULD be overkill...Still, they should have at least shown a bloody Stella.

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Hey, I said "one of the best" ... not "the best".

Anyway, Kid Rock on the next episode will be very interesting. I was watching it again the other day and who knew he can act? Hahahah...

3. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

All Access - comments everyone?

I thought that, a) the violent scenes of Stella being abused was too much, b) Mac should have been a little more compassionate, c) Lindsay is trying to dethrone Danny as the show's reigning Drama Queen, d) Flack is the man I want to marry, and e) I wish I was at the Kid Rock concert.

Yeah, that sums it up for now.

4. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

Uh..I hate the thing about Lindsay..grr..Stella, uhm...violent...especially when she was drag over the stairs..and she cuts her self with the blade, Mac..wow, juggling two cases at the same time...cool...Danny...aahh.. handsome as ever...he is such a cutie...and oh I wish I was Stella when Flack gave her a kiss on the cheek...

I still have RSRD on my mind...I want to hug Danny!!!!

5. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Man, I wanted to smack Mac's head on the upside. The hell? I know, some people said he was much too involved so he had to distance himself but for crying out loud, a quick hug would've sufficed! Man :mad:

Oh, btw, for those in the Philippines, did you get captions? That's a first for me. I thought it was just my TV in the bedroom but when I watched it in our dining room TV, it still had captions. *Shrugs*

6. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

At first I was pretty unhappy that TPTB made Stella seem like a wimp and a total pushover when it comes to men. Is this the same tough woman that assembled a sniper rifle and slammed it on Mac's desk just to get her point across? The final scene when she went home alone totally made up for it though. Tears through two episodes in a row? How will I survive Aiden's death in Heroes and Flack's injury in Charge Of This Post? :lol:

Flack was a total sweetheart to Stella! I was a bit disappointed that Mac was all business with Stella. The few scenes where he showed his emotion to Stella was insignificant compared to what we've been lead to believe of their realationship (huh?). He was very understanding and supportive of Danny in RSRD in comparison to Stella in All Access. But maybe that's because he knows that Danny is an emotional person and needs to be held and told that everything will be okay. Stella on the other hand, is most likely the kind of person who resents people mollycoddling her and Mac understands this most because of their relationship.

Lindsay... Where do i even begin? The first scene where Danny was talking to her about Stella being in the hospital.. Anna/Lindsay had this so-called distracted look going on. Is it me or was it an overkill? Subtlety would've made it more belieavable. And the interrogation scene? Hello? Childish much? If I was the suspect, I would've burst out laughing at her emotional outburst. I could've sworn I saw Danny/Carmine cringe. I don't know if it was Anna's intepretation or if it was plain bad writing, but I would've been happier if they just scratched the whole scene.

Next week is Stealing Home where Lindsay get's all emotional because the victim is from Montana too.

* crickets chirping *

Yeah. I can't wait too :rolleyes:

7. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

yeah, I was also amused by the fact that it had captions, And its the first time I have seen a CSI ep with a caption on it....I thought I was dreaming but I wasn't...I thought it would only be at the first part when Kid Rock sang, but it went through the whole episode

8. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I only watched the first 20 minutes of this episode because the electricity went all freaky on me so I missed the other 40 minutes of it. Gah...

I guess Lindsay's "serious" scenes was a bit of a let-down but I won't say anything. The poor girl... I'll just leave her alone.

I wanted to see that kiss Flack gave Stella! Totally could have been a Fiesta moment! :lol:

9. chaostheory08

The net freaked out on me and I lost my rant-slash-review post of "All Access".

All I want to say, if y'all didn't like the Lindsey outburst here -- wait for the next episode.

10. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I think what was wrong with Lindsay's outburst was mostly because it came out of nowhere. One second I was laughing at Danny's "kinkapoodle" joke, and the next I was all "whoa!" when she yelled at the suspect. It was embarassing, actually. The scene probably would have worked better if she had just stormed out of the room, all frustrated and pissed. And I also didn't get why she was so quick to jump into conclusions about the ex-limo driver being the bad guy without taking in all the evidence e.g. the CD.

So not looking forward to yet another Lindsay outburst next epi now...

Oh yeah, I have a question if anyone knows. Had Stella worked with Danny this season?

11. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Yes, she had. I remember she worked with him in "Summer In The City", "Corporate Warriors" and, um, some other episodes I don't bother to remember the names. :p

12. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

(Sigh) American Bad Ass was in the house... I happen to enjoy only 2 Kid Rock songs. "Legs" and "American Bad Ass". I haven't officially watched the ep but I'm looking forward to seeing the guy who sang Stacy Keibler's entrance theme in WWE... Kid Rock!

13. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Er, I was sort of watching ALL ACCESS yesterday, and what was up with friggin' subtitles? I was watching and I was wondering why there were subtitles. The show was in English, so everyone can understand it. Anyway, I haven't watched it in full yet, but I will this Sunday.

14. chaostheory08

Oh I like it better with the subtitles. Sometimes Danny and Flack blab gibberish with their very pronounced accents.

CrimeShark -- yea basically, that is what I want to say. We weren't given enough time to laugh at 'kinkapoodle' then she bursts like that. Idk, I watched Anna in SVU where she played the 'victim' -- suits her better than being an agressive interrogator.

Just wait for the next episode....

15. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

Yay!!Supreme SUnday tomorrow ya'll!!Wanna watch that Kid Rock