CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Eve

With the events of the day behind them they knew it was time to move on. As the kids all sat around in the living room by the tree, Mac got ready to tell his Christmas story. Looking around the room he noticed Mackenzie, Eric, lil Eric and their girls all nestled together on the floor. Then beside them were Michael, Caroline, Tyler, and MJ with his arms wrapped around not only Lea...but also Anya.

Bringing a tear to Mac's eye he noticed his daughter Maddy snuggled in tightly with Adam, and her boys. So much happiness in the Taylor home for another blessed holiday. Smiling over at Sid who had his wife beside him, and Stella and Michelle between his legs, as his wife's head rested on Sid's knee.

Then as he watched Danny's family all snuggled together with their sons, children, and grandchildren. So many Generations in one house, brought such blessed beauty and warmth. As Don smirked at Mac, he knew he was emotionally touched by the joy this Christmas eve and day would bring. "Aww...come on daddy, don't cry. Get to the story," laughed a teary Mackenzie.

"Alright...Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the Taylor house. Not a creature was stirring, not even King or Kong were about. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St.Nicholas would fill them when he got there. The generation children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of naughtiness, danced in their heads.

Everyone laughed...leave it to Mac, to make a story about them.

"With the mothers in their kerchiefs, and the fathers in their caps. We finally had time alone, without the little rugrats. As we sat and drank eggnog we heard a loud clatter, so we jumped from our seats to see what was the matter. As us parents looked out the window we seen a man so jolly and fat. Leaving us to know Santa had arrived at last.

Grabbing some cookies, and some hot chocolate too, we invited him in and took off his shoes. Sitting with him in the living room we asked him what we got. He told us another year filled with bratty little tots."

"Paaaaaaaapa...."all the kids shouted, as the adults laughed.

We watched him as he filled the stockings with candies and toys. And special CSI weapons for all us adults to enjoy. Then with a wink, and a twinkle in his eye, he disappeared back up, to the roof outside. Getting into his sleigh, we heard him shout as he pulled away. Merry Christmas to the Taylor House...and to all of them a good night."

"Yay...awesome papa. We loved it." "Speak for yourself Shannon, us kids got dissed good." "Ach...stop sulking Karen, Santa's watching." Laughed her dad. "Alright guys, it's time to gather around the tree and say a prayer for our Troop's and their families."

Dear Lord, as we gather around together this Christmas we ask you to bring peace to our Troop's who are far away from their families and friends this Christmas. Please keep them warm, safe and full of love. For without them fighting to protect our childrens and their childrens future none of us in this world would exists. Also bless all the children who will not have a chance to experience what we experience everyday.

In your name Lord we ask this of you. Amen."

"Amen...."they all said in unison.

"Alright parents, yelled Michael. We have a special treat for you this year. Us kids are going to put on a special play for you all. And trust me kids...if you think you all got dissed? Just wait till you see what we have planned for our parents."

Getting up Michael, Mackenzie, Maddy, Marie, Dominique, James and Danny Jr left the room. "Just what are our children up too?" "I'm not sure love, but I guess we'll find out soon." Heading to the closet Michael pulled out the costumes. Alright...sis you be mom, here's a curly wig. Now don't forget the lowcut shirts and heels."

"Umm..should us guys be excited about that picture? Laughed Dominique. "Eww..only if you find your Aunt attractive." "Ooookay...second thought." "Marie, you get to be your mom Jess, here's the long hair and your outfit on the bed." "Michael...are you insane? I"m not wearing those." "Oh yes you are...you've known that since you got here.

"God Micheal...I'm getting damn frusterated with all these half naked ladies." "Keep it under control Dom..geez." "Maddy you get to be Adam. There's a beard and moustache on the bed. "I'm sorry? You want me to dress as my boyfriend?" Ignoring his sister he continued down the line.

"Dominique you're Sheldon, there's face paint on the bed and a tight curly wig. James you get to be your dad. Here's the glasses, boots and jeans. DJ, you get to be Don...here's your black wig, and suit." "God damn it Michael...how come I get stuck with the stiff?"

They all laughed. Poor Uncle Don and his fuggly ties. "Oh stop bitchin...I have to be dad for christ sakes." With everyone dressed and ready, they all waited on Dominique.

"Come on Dom...what the hell you doing in there?"

"Shut the hell up, I'm coming." When Dom walked out of the bathroom dressed as Sheldon they all howled.

"Oh...my...God...you...look...like...that Mame guy...oh God my stomach hurts." "Calm down Mackenzie." "I'm...sorry...oh this is too much. There's no way we are going to get through this skit." "Yes we will if you quit your laughing. Now move, let's go."

"Papa...what's taking them so long? I'm getting bored." "I'm not sure Sara, hopefully they won't be to much longer." Hearing them come down the stairs, they entered the room as Sheldon was sipping his eggnog. Choking on it, he coughed and laughed at the same time. "Good God...what the hell?" "Hey...look at Uncle Don, what an ugly tie...and damn it's Sheldon from the wrong Hood..."screamed Karen in fits of laughter.

"Oh my God mom...you look like nana." "Oh God dad...where did you find grandpa's glasses? And damn you're walking like him too"...laughed Daina. "What's that supposed to mean brat?" "Nothing grandpa," she giggled.

"Silence please. Ladies, gentlemen, boys, and girls. We are proud to bring you Christmas in the lab."

Watching as Maddy walked through the door dressed as Adam, nothing but fits of laughter could be heard throughout the house.

"Oh...err...hmm.." Poor Adam, he wasn't sure what was coming. But he had to admit Maddy looked hilarious in a beard.

Using a chair as a lab table, she began playing with little pieces of candy like they were samples, when Mac and Danny walked in... "Adam...what have you got?"

"Err...umm...hey Mac...umm...nothing yet...err..umm..."

"You're good aunt Maddy...you sound just like Adam, snorted Sharon."Umm..Sharon...do I really sound like that?" "Yeah..yeah you do... don't worry, we still love you, you're just like a nervous puppy."

"Aww...Adam the little lab puppy." "Quiet Sheldon...your turn is coming."

"Shh...here comes the next installment."

As they watched, Dom walked in dressed as Sheldon, and damn... the laughter just wouldn't stop....

"Hey guys..oh glass. Did you know that Glass in the common sense refers to a hard, brittle, transparent amorphous solid, such as that used for windows, many bottles, or eyewear, including, but not limited to, soda-lime glass, borosilicate glass, acrylic glass, sugar glass,isinglass(Muscovy-glass), or aluminium oxynitride. In the technical sense, glass is an inorganic product of fusion which has been cooled to a rigid condition without crystallizing. Many glasses contain silica as their main component.

Maddy, Michael, and Danny Jr. gave him the WTF look. "Oh...sorry guys, can't help myself, you know."

God the laughter was pouring from the kids and adults. All except for Mac, Danny, Sheldon and Adam who were finding little humor at all. Just as Mac was about to pout Marie and DJ walked in dressed as Jess and Don. Which would have been fine, till Marie tripped over DJ's shoe, and fell on top of him

Getting up, everyone laughed till tears filled their eyes. For Marie's wig was now stuck on DJ's butt. Making him look like Cousin It, from the Adam's Family.

"Oh God....I can't....breathe..." Mac had to get up and shake his daughter into breathing. "Come on Mackenzie...breathe." Finally taking a breath she continued laughing like a loon.

"I'm sorry Michael...we need to...stop...before I die." "Oh thank God...I need to get this damn paint of my face, before I itch to death." The kids were still laughing, as Michael and the troops left the room. "Damn kids...need a good spanking, the whole lot of them." "Oh stop Mac...it was great. They had us down to a tee, especially Maddy with Adam." Smiled Stella.

"Aww...yeah...Uncle Adam...our little lab puppy." Squeeled Sharon.

With the late night descending upon them, they shooed all the kids off to bed. Leaving the adults to bring in tons of presents. "Alright Mac...I think we need to come up with a new way to do Christmas. It's getting really expensive." "I know Danny, maybe next year we'll draw names. That way each family member get's one gift, and the rest are what you parents get the kids.

"That sounds like an idea. Especially with the kids getting older, it would be fun for them to have someone special to buy a gift for." "Then that's what we'll do. And on that note, I think we should all get some sleep." Turning out the lights, everyone headed to bed. "MJ...can I talk to you for a minute?" "Sure nana, what is it?" "Did you get Leanne her ring?" "A small one for now, I think she'll like it.

"Aww...that's wonderful. Just think two weeks from now you'll be off to College." "Come on now nana, don't cry. I'm staying in Miami, I'll still be here. Try and get some rest, you and the rest of family get to see me propose in the morning." Kissing her grandson, she headed up to bed.

"Sweetheart? Are you okay?" "I'm fine Mac, just having a little one on one with our oldest grandson." Mac watched his beautiful wife as she pooled her clothes onto the floor, and slipped into a beautiful red nightie. Looking over at her husband she could feel his heated stare, to the very tip of her toes.

Lifting himself from the bed he stalked towards her, playfully sniffing her hair, her neck, before softly touching her sweet lips. Meanwhile Maddy had made her way to her boys room where Adam was sleeping.

"Adam...she whispered...Adam..." "What is it Maddy?" I need to see you." Walking from the room, Maddy took him by the hand back to her room.

"Umm..err..err.." "Shh..quiet Adam, you want to wake my dad?" she giggled.

"Umm..no..what is it?" "I want you to stay with me Adam., I want you to make love to me." "Oh..err..are you sure?" Maddy gave him a quizical look. "Ahh..scratch that, I'm sorry, not many women ask me to sleep with them." "That's there loss." Maddy knew she was going to have to take the upper hand.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she backed him up onto her bed. As he fell back, she climbed on him. Driving him into want and need, it wasn't long before he took the lead. So wild now, as Adam sent Maddy's body spinning out of control, as she was hit with multiple pleasures. Leaving her to cry out..."More Adam...I want more."

Waking Mac and Stella from a restless sleep, he banged on the wall..."Can you kids keep the noise under control?" Stopping for the briefest of moments they could hear the others laugh, hoot, and holler..."Go Adam, Go Maddy, Go Adam, Go Maddy." Bowing his head, Adam knew morning was going to bring them to new heights of embarrassment.

Christmas Morning

Hearing the family up and yelling, Maddy tried to get Adam out of her bed. "Come on Adam, it's going to be okay. No one will say anything." Pulling him up she watched him dress. "God Adam...you're a very sexy man." Turning red with embarrassment Maddy smiled. "Err..hmm...thanks I guess." Grabbing his hand, she dragged him downstairs. Entering the living room they heard...

"On the night before christmas all through the house, only two creatures were stirring, Adam and Maddy mouse."

Adam's face went bright red, as did Maddy's. "Come on you guys, be nice. Poor Adam is all blushing, it's so sweeeeet." squeeled Sharon. "Must you squeel?" "Sorry dad, take a pill. Can we open presents now?" Giving his daughter the warning look, she jumped up and kissed him. "Sorry daddy."

Before we open presents Danny would like us all to step outside." Walking outside everyone seen the beautiful cherry red Convertable. "Merry Christmas Linds." "Oh daddy...is this mine?" "It is love, I hope you like it." "I love it daddy, thank you, a billion times thank you." Giving her father tons of kisses, they all headed back into the house.

After all the presents were opened and exchanged, everyone waited patiently for MJ to make his move. Getting up he walked to the tree and pulled off the small present. Walking to Lea's side he got down on one knee, as silence could be heard...

"Lea...you know how much I love you, you know I don't need to count the ways. For you are the one I ask to be my wife, forever to raise our own family at our sides one sweet day. I love you Lea...please marry me?"

Crying as her tears blinded her eyes, she tried to get out the words. "Yes...yes MJ. I will marry you. I will be your wife." Sliding the ring onto her finger, Stella passed the tissues down the line.

"That was beautiful son. I never realized you were so poetic?" "I knew dad, I always knew. I was taught my the best. You and grandpa." Winking Mac couldn't be prouder then he was, for he knew over the next few years, the Generations would continue to forever grow in size.

"On that beautiful note...dinner is ready."

As everyone sat around the table, they knew that this was one of the most precious Christmas's they had ever shared. "Before we eat, if we could all bow our heads, while I say grace....

We thank you for the food you have set before us on this Christmas day. We ask you to bless our families, and friends who couldn't be with us today, along with the Troop's and their families, who fight for our freedom every minute of everyday, to keep our Country safe. Also find it in your heart our Lord to keep our families forever healthy, safe and warm. In your name Lord, Amen."

"Amen"....everyone said together as they raised their glasses and said....

"From our home to yours. Have a very Merry Christmas."

So ends another Chapter in the lives of the Taylor/Delko's/Messer's/Flack's/and soon to be Ross. Join us again for more laughs, tears, and new beginings...In the future.

Last edited:
The prayers.. made me couldn't hold back my tears. :lol: This Christmas Storylines is perfectly great! :thumbsup:I really love it. I couldn't describe what so special about it but it's really really very very special. It made me bang the wall 'cause those hilarious scenes they had together. The moments and laughter they shared together were really great as they know in their hearts what they really need, "Joy and happiness, peace in the family". The activites and plans they had for the night was lovely. This made them realise what's the most important thing they need, not finance or pride but a family's love and the moments you spend with them, they can't use money to buy love. The next time you open your eyes, it may not be the same anymore.

Seriously, they had a perfect Christmas. Those portraiting as their parents were hilarious, I burst out laughing out loud and the night they shared together especially Adam and Maddy. The morning they had together, Leanne and MJ's proposal :adore: with all of them witnessing. And.. *Gulps*.. *Gulps*.. I'm happy that Maddy found someone that really loves her, someone that cares about her, someone that would spend most of the time with her forever, someone who provide her warmth, comfort, joy and safety for her and her child.

What that brought them, the Taylors, Delkos, Messers and Flack's family all together today, on this very Christmas Day.. it's all wonderful and May God Bless them in their very future on whatever they do and will do. Everything they did together now.. I hope that in the future they will do it together too.

Merry Christmas to you, Linda! Though there is still half more hour before Christmas. :) Thank you for this. I love it! :adore:

Loved Mac's Christmas story. :lol:

"Oh...my...God...you...look...like...that Mame guy..

Mame guy?

OMG, I was laughing so hard at their reactions to Mike and them dressed as their parents and Maddy dressed as Adam. My eyes started watering.

"You're good aunt Maddy...you sound just like Adam, snorted Sharon."Umm..Sharon...do I really sound like that?" "Yeah..yeah you do... don't worry, we still love you, you're just like a nervous puppy."

"Aww...Adam the little lab puppy."

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: My face hurts from laughing so hard. :lol:

As they watched, Dom walked in dressed as Sheldon, and damn... the laughter just wouldn't stop....

I bet. :lol: I can't stop laughing either. :lol: See what I mean? :lol:

Marie's wig was now stuck on DJ's butt. Making him look like Cousin It, from the Adam's Family.

ROTFLMAO!

Good god I hope someone was filming that show. That would be a family classic! haha! Love it!

I'm sorry, not many women ask me to sleep with them." "That's there loss."

I agree with Maddy. It's definitely their loss.

Loved Adam and Maddy. MJ's proposal was so :adore:

Absolutely wonderful chapter.

Merry Christmas. :)

I love this fics
Amour21.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Noel11.gif
_ JOYEUX NOEL A TOUS
Invision-Board-France-632.gif

Mame guy?
Al Jolson, he's the one that did Al Jolson Sings again:):)

Glad you all enjoyed the Christmas fic, thanks for the lovely reviews
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the week at it's end, everyone took Dominique, DJ, James, Marie and the kids to the Airport.

"DJ...come here son." "What is it dad?" "Don't forget to call that Psychologist when you get home. It also might be a good idea to take the gilrs with you. They're old enough to understand." "I will dad, I promise."

"Good, I love you son." "I love you too dad."

"Flight 107 to New York City now boarding at Gate # 2."

With everyone hugging, and kissing, they all watched as they headed down the runway. "Aww...come on Uncle Danno...don't cry." "I"m trying Mackenize...it's hard." "I know...but they'll be back, and the girls are coming to spend their summer vacation with my girls."

"I know...you've got your hands full there." "Nah...they're all good girls. We'll be fine." Once everyone got back to the house, they helped clean, and pack up. "Wow...it's hard to believe that next week is New Years Eve." "I know...any ideas for this years party?" "Mhmm...your grandfather, Danny, Don and us decided on the bash they are having on the beach."

"Are you serious Nana...we get to party on the beach?" "You do. However you all have to behave, or we don't go." "We will nana, we promise." With the house all in order the kids got a free pass to go out. Leaving the adults to collapse in exhaustion. "Thank God another year is done."

"You got that right, I still can't believe you are taking on those girls for the summer Mack...how's Eric going to like that?" "He won't mind. He works all the time, so it won't even affect him." "God I hope you're right. Anyways we should all head home." "Okay guys, you all drive safe." "We will Mac, and don't forget to tell us when MJ and Lea set their wedding date." "I won't...don't worry."

"Well sweetheart. Looks like it's just you, me, and Michelle again." "Don't forget about MJ and Leanne." "Oh I know...but he's off to College next week. From what I heard, he and Lea also found an apartment." "What? They're leaving?" "Oh...come on love, you knew they weren't staying forever." "I know...but it's been so wonderful having them here. The house is going to be so empty."

Holding his wife in his arms he allowed her cry. He knew how lonely and quiet everything was going to be over the next week, but he also knew that they would have more time to spend doing things together, as a couple. Something they hadn't been able to do for a long time.

Meanwhile...Lindsay was giving her sister, her first taste of pablum. As she put the spoon to her little mouth, she gave her sister a raspberry, sending the pablum to fly all down Lindsay's shirt. As her mom watched, she tried not to laugh, but she also knew her daughter would be covered in pablum if she didn't help.

"Here sweetheart. There's a trick to it. Take a little pablum, and a tiny bit of the applesauce. That's it...now give it to her." "Wow...she took it mom. That's so cool, why didn't she spit it this time?" "Well...it was because of the applesauce. It took the bitterness away from the pablum. All babies, and kids love things that are sweet."

After finishing up her lunch, Lindsay took her sister upstairs, changed her, and tucked her in for her nap. "Sleep sweet my little cuddlebug." Heading back downstairs she called Grayson. "Hello." "Hey Gray...I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a while. We can watch that new video I bought, and then go for a drive."

"Umm..I'd really like to Lindsay. But I have plans with mom today. Maybe tomorrow." "Oh...okay, I'll talk to you then, bye." Hanging up the phone Grayson turned and seen his mom. "Oh...hey mom." "Gray...why did you just lie to Lindsay?" "Hmm...I didn't, I thought we had plans for today?" "No...why would we have plans when you know I'm taking Gregory to the doctor."

"I guess I forgot. I'll call her back." "You do that honey. I'll see you when we get back." Leaving the room there was no way Grayson was calling Lindsay back. For the one thing he didn't want his friends to see, was him being driven around town by his girlfriend. God...how embarressing that would be. Changing into his trunks, he ran down to the beach for a swim.

When he neared the water he seen David with another girl. Watching careful, so as not to get caught, he seen David caressing, and kissing her down in the sand. Flipping up his phone he knew he had to tell Sharon, for he would expect her to the same if she seen Lindsay.

"Hello." "Hi Auntie is Sharon there?" "Yeah, hold on hon. Sharon...phone." "Thanks mom. Hello." "Sharon it's Gray. I need you to get down to the beach." "Why?" "Umm..it seems David is getting his gig on with some other girl." "I'm sorry?" "he's down on the beach playing with another girl."

Hearing the click in his ear he took that to mean she was on her way down. Keeping an eye on them he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Not only did he have his hands roaming all over her, he had also lifted her shirt. Hearing a sound behind him he turned and found Eric standing there.

"Grayson...what are you doing down here?" "Oh...umm...I came for a swim. Shit...get down Uncle." Squating down Eric seen the couple on the beach half naked. "Isn't that?" "Yeah...Sharon's David. I called her...here she comes now, this is going to be good." Eric knew he should stop his daughter, but he wanted to see how she was about this situation.

"Ehemm...ehemm." Looking up David seen her standing there.

"Oh...Sharon...umm..it's not what you think. Lexus attacked me, I tried pulling her off, but she wouldn't let me go." "Right...and I suppose she forced you to take off her shirt?" "She did...I swear Sharon, it's not what you think."

"David you're an ass. Walking towards him, Sharon slapped his face. It's over you son of a bitch, and as for you, you little tramp. You can have him.

Walking away, Sharon turned, and watched Lexus fighting with David .

When she was out of eyes view she collapsed and cried with her head between her knees. Feeling someone sit behind her, wrapping his arms around her, she knew it was her dad, from the scent of his cologne.

"Hi baby girl. I know it hurts now, but it will get better." "I know daddy. I just don't understand why?" "Aww baby...that's the easy part. David wants a girl who will put out. But believe me not all boys are like that. Is there anyone else you like at school?" "I don't know dad, I've never had to look." "Well now you can. Trust in that Sharon, he's out there."

Helping her up, they walked home.

Last edited:
Something they hadn't been able to do for a long time.
What thing? :devil: Okay.. I'm just.. :lol:

Hmm.. Why would he want to care about how people look? As long as he thinks that he did things in the right way, there's no need for him to worry about. Well, Girls drive around town with the guy sitting next to her.. What's so embarass about it? Maybe Grayson should confess to Lindsay. Aw.. David is sooo hilarious. He cracked me up. Sharon is not a 5 year old kid anymore. He can't get her heart back by just one sweet. She needs something very special and he doesn't deserve to have a great girl like Sharon. People say, boys only matured when they're 28. Depends.. I'm glad that Sharon knew it sooner. Afraid that he would took advantage of her. I'm sure Sharon will find someone that really loves her soon. :)

rowwrr lol yeah I hope things work out better for them. I had to go look up pablum, never heard of it lol

Originally Posted by MacsChristmasAngel
rowwrr lol yeah I hope things work out better for them. I had to go look up pablum, never heard of it lol

Pablum is a cereal brand for infants made from wheat, oat and cornmeal. :)

Last edited:
When they got in the door Sharon ran upstairs. "Eric...what's the matter with Sharon?" "She broke up with David. He was cheating on her at the beach. Grayson caught them." "Aww...I'm going to go check on her." While Mackenzie headed upstairs, Eric Jr carefully walked over to his daddy.

"Dada..uppy." Picking his son up in his arms, he giggled. "What's so funny little man?" Snuggling into his daddy's neck, he really wasn't sure. All he knew was that daddy was holding him. "How about a cookie?" "Ookie.." Sitting him in his highchair Eric grabbed him a cookie, with a sippy cup of milk.

"Hi daddy...what are you doing home?" "Hey Peanut, I brought Sharon home, she was having a bad day." "I know daddy, her and David broke up." "How'd you know?" "Everyone was talking about it. They were all saying that Sharon slapped his face. They also said that David was mad, and said he get her back."

"Did he?" "He did dad. I thought you should know. I don't want my sister getting hurt." "I know Peanut, don't worry, we'll protect her." "Oooh...cookie. Can I have one?" "Sure, but only one, I think mom has supper on."

Meanwhile...Lindsay decided to take a drive down to the beach, with Grayson busy for the day, she needed to do something. Parking the car, she grabbed her towel and headed down. As she neared the water, she seen Grayson swimming with a couple boys from school. "Hmm...that's weird. I thought he was busy today?" she whispered to herself.

Nearing the water she put down her towel. "Hey Gray...I thought you were busy today?" "Oh...umm..Lindsay..I ..err.." "Okay...now you sound like Adam. Did you lie to me?" "Umm...hmm...yeah." "Why Grayson?" "I just didn't feel like company today, I was kind of tired." "Company...I thought I was your girlfriend? Did I do something wrong?"

"No...no you did nothing wrong." "Then what is it Gray?" "I was embarressed...I didn't want to be seen in a car where my girlfriend was driving." "What?? Are you telling me you have a problem seeing a woman drive?" "No...I have a problem being seen with my girlfriend driving me around."

"That's just plain stupid. Why does it matter. You make yourself sound like a sexist pig." "Thanks alot Lindsay, that's very nice of you to say. I guess that makes you a selfish brat." "You know what Gray...go to hell." Walking back up the beach, she got into her car and headed home.

Pulling into the driveway she parked the car and slammed the door.

"Linds...what's the matter?" "Boy's suck daddy." Walking in the house she slammed another door. "Lindsay...what's the matter sweetheart?" "Gray is the matter mom. He's a sexist pig. Did you know he lied to me today? He told me he was going out with his mom, yet he was at the beach with the boys."

"Hmm...that doesn't sound like Grayson." "I know...then when I confronted him, he said it was because he didn't want to be seen by his friends with his girlfriend driving him around town." Natalia looked shocked. She never would have thought Grayson would feel intimidated by a girl, obviously she was wrong.

"So did you two break up?" "I don't think so...I told him to go too hell." Nat laughed..."maybe you should call him and work it out." "Are you kiddin? I've done nothing wrong mom. He can come see me if he wants to work it out." Heading upstairs she asked.."where are you going now Linds?" "To see my sister, at least she has common sense, even if she is a baby."

Nat laughed....her daughter had most definitely matured.

"What is wrong with our daughter Nat?" "Her and Gray had their first fight.

He's sexist." "Huh..what?" "Your daughter said he was sexist. He's ashamed to to be seen with his girlfriend driving him around town." Danny laughed. "Hah...maybe I should get Adam to talk to that boy. He'll help him get past his insecurities." "Hmm...wouldn't be a bad idea. If there is one thing about Adam, he has no problems with dominant women."

"Yeah...I'd have to agree after Christmas eve. Poor Adam is still being urked about that. Anyways...where are my girls now?" "Linds is upstairs talking to her sister, cause she has more common sense then Gray. "Hah...that's my girl. I'm going to have a heart to heart with her."

"Oh...this should be good." Laughing Nat made her way back to the kitchen.

"Hey...what's that supposed to mean? Nat...answer me Nat." Forgetting about his talk with Lindsay, he chased his wife instead.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:! One of them has to give up for being hard headed. They can't keep on going if they were both to be obstinate. In particular, Grayson is currently treating women less favourably than men. I see that they looks like a real couple. Both has the WRONG to make it right. When it comes to this, both has the responsibility in order to make it right. "How can you balance yourself with one leg? Unless you have something to support". Inconclusion, they have to listen to each other but not "SEXIST PIG" and "SELFISH BRAT". :guffaw:I love Danny and Nat's conversation and it end up chasing after her. They're going to help Lindsay.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back