CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for Tristan and his feelings for Sharon. I'm sure deep down Mason was hoping Tristan would talk. I don't think Mason really wanted to help David, but he's obviously scared of him. Anyway, good thing that Eric knows and told Don and Danny.

That's the thing, he shouldn't be scared and should trust the police. I have a hard time getting the logic...if they just talk and help the police, the bad guy is off the street and can't hurt them. So why worry?

That's the thing, he shouldn't be scared and should trust the police. I have a hard time getting the logic...if they just talk and help the police, the bad guy is off the street and can't hurt them. So why worry?

Okay...Mason owes David for a favour he did for him. This is why he can't go to the Police. For David will give away his secret. Now I don't like to give the story away. So you'll have to wait. It will all play out soon.:)

Poor Tristan.. Shall he get himself into trouble? I'm glad that he told Lt. Delko about it. Did the creep found out about it? Hmm.. This Tristan is not an ordinary boy. :) I hope he's not another wolf in sheep's clothing. :lol: Besides that, I'm so happy for Grayson and Lindsay after what happened. Husband and wife doesn't argue for a long period, same like brothers and sisters unless both unwilling to give in. Eric.. :thumbsup: He chose the correct way to deal with this, with the advantage at his side. Catch him in the act, as in there's no deny and protest for the creep to get lose. They'll all be safe right? :)

The Hangout

As the two Undercovers approached the area, david and three others stopped them.

"Hey Trist...who's your friends?" "This is Betty and her brother Sam. They'd like to hang with us for a while." "Why?" "Listen David...they're my cousins, so be nice for once." "Is your cousin single?" "She is...Betty this is David." "Hi there. I heard you were the reason all the girls call 911 due to overheating."

David smiled. "I like her...why don't we take a walk and see what happens?" "Hmm...that depends, are you going to be a bad boy? Or a good boy?" "Hah...both." "Mmm...then let's go." Walking away from the others they sat on the beach.

"So tell me about yourself David." "Why don't you, tell me, about you." "Okay...I've been in Juvi three times for beating up little bitches who steal my men. I even went as far as to slice one, gave her a kind of joker smile." "Shit...what the hell you doing out?" "She wasn't willing to testify, so I got off."

"I also like bad boys, fast cars, and wild parties that end in fights. Is that bad enough for you? Or would you like to see my victims?" "You kept pictures of your victims?" "Of course...an artist always keeps their handy work." Pulling out the pictures David couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Holy shit...you did this?" "I did, and I enjoyed every minute of it." David couldn't believe it. He had finally found someone as evil as him. "Umm..listen. They are having a big bash on the beach tomorrow night for New Years. Would you like to come, I have a little revenge planned for an ex girlfriend."

"No thanks...I'm not into kiddy squabbles." "Hey...there's nothing kiddy about this. You just come tomorrow night, and I'll show you what a real bloody mess looks like." "Yeah right...why don't you just tell me, and I'll decide whether it's worth seeing?" "No...listen if you're for real, you'll be there, understand. Or maybe...maybe this is all a lie, and you're not really bad at all."

Knowing he was catching on, she grabbed him in her arms, and smashed her lips to his, stroking and suckling his tongue, until the only thing that remaind on his mind was her. Breaking the kiss she said..."I'll be there babe. But if you're not all you say you are, I'll... kill... you. How's that for bad?"

Getting up she walked back leaving him behind. Once they were away from the hangout, they dropped Tristan off at home, and headed back to give Eric the report.

"Excuse me Lt.Delko." "Yes...what did you find out?" "It seems David has it planned out for New Years Eve as expected. I can clearly tell you the boy is unstable, he was very excited when I showed him those photo's. I can tell you he's looking forward to showing off his handywork."

"So have you set up a date with him for New Years?" "I have. We are going to meet on the beach. Though I had to play into his hand." "What do you mean?" "I think he may have been catching on, so I had to really kiss him, to prove that I was as bad as I said." Eric tried not to laugh. His Rookie looked sick.

"Okay...thanks...go get changed. You are off patrols till this is over." "I'm sorry sir? How will I get paid? I have bills sir." "Don't worry Weston...you'll be paid. You're still working, just undercover for me. I've already talked to your instructor, he's fine with it."

"Oh...okay. Thank you sir. I'll see you later."

Once Weston had left, Eric headed home to prepare his family for tomorrow night. Walking in the door he heard his son screaming.

"Hey...what's going on in here?" "Hi daddy. Eric is mad because mommy moved all the dog toys away from him, cause he was eating them."
"Daddy...uppy daddy...pease daddy." Eric picked up his teary eyed son.

"Aww...what's the matter son? Are you having a bad day?" "No daddy...I want toy...see...toy." Looking up Eric seen the chewed ropes. "Eww...you don't want those Eric, they're yucky. How about we play with your cars?"
Passing his son a car he threw it down and rubbed his eyes. "Alright then...no car. How about a nap."

Taking his son upstairs, he laid him down and stroked his back when Mackenzie walked in. "Hi honey...what are you doing home so early?" "I need to talk to you and the girls. Just give me a few minutes to get our monkey settled."

Leaving the room, Mackenzie gathered the girl in the den.

"Hi there. I heard you were the reason all the girls call 911 due to overheating."

:lol: Stroke his ego a bit. :D

Eric is mad because mommy moved all the dog toys away from him, cause he was eating them."

:lol: Cute!

:lol: at Betty. I can just picture the disgusted face she made at having to kiss crazy David. :lol:

Great undercover :thumbsup:. I'm glad that they know how to cover up as David almost found out about it. :) I hope that they'll be able to catch him as soon as possible before he lays a hand on anyone's life that may be in a great danger. He's totally a psycho. Well, loved the family scene. Little Eric is very cute and adorable. I'm sure he'll be a great guy when he grows up, just like his father.

Back at the Hangout.

"Hey Mason...we need to talk about this favour you owe me." "What about it? I said I'd help you." "That's just it...I don't think I need your help now. so we need to figure out another way for you to repay me." "You're kiddin right? Come on...don't tell me you trust these newbies. We've been friends for years, and you're just going to turn your back on me."

"I'm not turning anything on you. But you need to know that if for any reason I get caught, you'll be going down with me." "Screw you man. You wouldn't dare." "Oh yes I would. You pushed your sister in front of that car. If not for me, you'd be in jail by now. I saved your ass that day. I was the one who told the Officer that she tripped on the sidewalk."

"Damn it David...I had no choice, and you know it." "Sure you did, but you being the greedy person you are, needed your sister out of the way. Let's see what was it for again? Oh yes...because you were in love with your step mother, and your sister was taking up all her attention, leaving you no time with her at all."

Mason was getting angry, for David swore he would never mention it, ever. "Don't give me that look Mason...you are as evil as I am. Just tell me one thing? Was it worth it, is she great in bed. Does she get turned on by you touching, kissing, and stroking her?

Like it or not, you're a murderer, and us murderers have to stick together.

So...if I go down, you go down with me. Oh...and don't be late for the slicing of Sharon Delko. It's going to be great." Turning to walk away Mason attacked David. Fighting and rolling across the sand, David pulled out his knife and sliced Mason's neck clear across.

As the blood began to pour David knew he was dead. Looking around he seen the hangout was empty. Dragging Mason's body inside, he buried him best he could. "Damn it...now I have to change my plans. I need to get Sharon tonight." Running up the beach he headed to the Delko's to hang around outside till Sharon showed her face.

Back at the Delko house the girls were getting restless. "Come on mom, how much longer?" "Not long Shannon, your dad was just getting Eric down for his nap." Looking up Mack seen Eric enter the room. "Where's our three youngest Mackenzie?" "They're at the Fredrick's sleepover."

"Okay...that's good." "Daddy...what's going on?" "I need you three to listen to me very carefully. David has planned revenge on you Sharon. It's to happen tomorrow night." "What kind of revenge dad? What is he planning to do too me?" Eric sighed...umm..." "Please daddy...tell me."

"He plans on slicing your face. he wants to make sure no other guy ever looks at you again." Sara went white as a sheet, while Shannon gripped her sisters hand. "God Sharon...Sara was right. What are we going to do daddy? And how did you find out?"

"I found out from Tristan Rodgers. He's now under protective custody." "Tristan...Tristan told you daddy? How'd he know...and why would he tell?" she whispered. "He told because he is very fond of you Sharon...he has been for a long time. But everytime he tried to get near you, David wouldn't let him."

"Wow...Tristan, Sharon...he's hot. Damn you're lucky. No wonder he never gave any girl the time of day at school. It was only you he wanted to date. I know we shouldn't be happy at a time like this, but I can't help it. He's so sexy." Sara giggled...he is cute, and very dreamy.

"I really don't think this is the right time to be discussing boys. This is very serious. Your sisters life is in danger." "I know mom, I'm sorry. Please continue daddy. How can we protect Sharon?" "Very carefully. I have two undercover Rookies working on the case. One of them will be David's date tomorrow night, this is her picture Sharon."

Looking at the picture Sharon wasn't sure what to say. She was still in shock from finding out she was going to be assaulted. Eric knew she wasn't zoning in, he could see the tears forming on her beautiful brown eyes. Getting up he walked over and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm scared daddy...what if something goes wrong? I don't know if I can do this." "Look at me baby." Looking up at her daddy, he kissed her tears. "You can do this Sharon. I know you can, you are strong and I promise nothing is going to happen to you." Mackenzie looked at Eric...she didn't like him making promises like that. For if something did go wrong, Sharon would never forgive him.

"I know this is alot to take in. But like I said, you are very well protected. Everything is in place, please don't worry sweetheart. The officer that will lure you to David is Betty. That's why I need you to study her picture. She is the only one you are to go with. Once she has brought you to David, we will all be there to arrest him."

Sharon still wasn't sure...either was Mackenzie for that matter. "The most important thing Sharon...you can't act nervous. You have to remain as normal as possible, understand?" "I think I need a break daddy. I'm going to go out for a walk on the beach." "Umm...Sharon...please stay in honey." "I'm sorry mom, I need some air, this is all to much for me to handle."

"Let her go Mackenzie...she'll be fine. I have two undercovers on her." "I don't care what you have on her Eric...she's not going out." Running from the house, Sara and Shannon followed their sister. "Sharon...slow down, wait for us. Please Sharon." As she continued to run, she ran right into David.

"Sharon...hi babe. I was just coming to see you. I want to apologize for the way I acted. I'm really sorry." Looking behind her, she seen her sisters were to far behind to help her. Backing up, she banged into a lifeguard house.

"What's the matter Sharon? You look scared to death. Don't you love me anymore?" "You're covered in blood. What did you do David?" "Hmm...I kinda had to kill Mason, he got in my way, so I buried him in the hangout. Shh...it's okay Sharon, don't worry about it. Now come here and let me hold you." Staring over David's shoulder, she seen Adam, doing his daily run, as he was sneaking up on David from behind.

Pulling out his knife, David aimed it at Sharon, as he continued to move in for the kill. And as he reached for her shirt, he brought up the knife, as Adam knocked it out of his hand. Tackling David to the ground, they began rolling with their fists punching each other, then David stopped moving.

Looking up at him, Adam seen his eyes slowly close, as he took his last breath. Getting up he seen the blood fill the sand. Then he seen the tip of the knife sticking out of his chest. Flipping up his phone, he called Eric.

"Sharon...come here sweetie...are you okay?" Gripping Adam's shirt she cried as he wrapped her tightly in his arms. "Shh...it's okay Sharon...you're safe now. Shh..."

"Adam...is my sister okay...oh God...look at David. You're bleeding Adam." "No Sara, it's not my blood. It's David's." "Whoa...holy cow Adam...you're a hero. Wait till Aunt Maddy finds out." While Shannon and Sara held hands, they watched Adam continue to comfort Sharon.

Pulling up with Don and Danny, Eric ran to his daughters side.

"Sharon...come here sweetheart." As Adam helped her into her dads arms, he explained to Don what had went down. Taking notes, Don headed back to the office to write the report. "Sheldon...get the body out of here please." "Sure Eric..." "Daddy...there's another body up the beach at the hangout. David told me he killed Mason."

"Danny...take Adam and go check it out please." "Okay...let's go Adam. Are you sure you don't want to change careers?" Laughing nervously he said..."Umm...errr...no thanks. I like my lab work." Slapping his back Danny said..."Like it or not Adam...you're a hero. Good job man, good job."

New Years Eve Day.

With the events of yesterday behind them, the girls got ready for New Years Eve. As they dressed, they laughed, giggled and talked about meeting boys.

"So...what are you going to do Sharon? You going to find Tristan and dance with him?" "Hmm...maybe. We'll see. It just depends how many other hot guys are there." Sara snorted..."yeah right sis. You'll be all over him and you know it, he's to dreamy not to." "Hey my girls, are you almost ready?"

"We are mom...wow you look amazing mom. Look at your figure. God I hope I look as good as you when I'm your age." "Uhuh...anyways daddy is waiting, so shake your butts." "We will mom." Once there mom left the girls all hugged each other. "All for one, and one for all." They said in unison.

When they arrived at the beach the girls seen Adam being praised by everyone for his heroic stunt. "Look at Adam blushing Sharon. I've never seen him so red. Maybe you should save him this time, and ask him to dance." Walking up to Adam, she whispered..."Adam...would you like to dance?" "Of course Sharon." Taking her hand he lead her to the dance floor.

"Looks like you lost your man Maddy." Punching her brother in the arm, he owwed. "That will teach you to be quiet bro." "Thanks alot sis, you could have told me Maddy hit like a guy." "Hey bro...you're on your own." "Oww...I love you to Mackenzie." Watching as Adam moved across the floor with Sharon, they seen Tristan walk up.

"Holy crap...who the hell is that? Damn he's hot." Eric gripped his wife closer. "Behave Mack, that's Tristan. "Damn...Sara was right. He looks like he stepped off the cover of GQ." Running over the girls shook their mom. "Do you see him mommy? That's Tristan, isn't he hot?" "Mmmhmm...that he is."

"Alright you...that's enough." Turning his wife towards him, he passionately kissed her, drowning her in his heat, his caresses, his full lips. Releasing her, she fell forward onto his chest. "Don't let me fall Eric." "Never babe...never." Turning her back around they watched as Tristan interrupted Adam and Sharon's dance.

"Excuse me...may I cut in?" "Of course. You take good care of her, she's very special, and sweet." "I know. Thank you. Sharon...may I finish this dance?" "I'd like that Tristan." Wrapping his hands around her waist, Eric and Mackenzie watched as her hands slid up his neck. Then leaning in, Sharon leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Aww...God he's so dreamy. Sharon's so lucky." "She is Sara...but look...there's Nick and Aaron, let's go ask them to dance." Taking off, they left their mom and dad behind. "Well babe, shall we?" "We shall." Walking up to the dance floor, they squeezed in with all the other family members and guests.

With it nearing the midnight hour, all the Taylor's/Delko's, their family, and friends all gathered together to count down the last ten seconds. "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...Happy New Year." Hearing the song play, Tristan turned and faced Sharon.

"Happy New Year Sharon...can I kiss you?" "I'd like that." Leaning in Tristan softly, tenderly touched Sharon's lips as the families watched and silently awwed. With the evening at it's end, everyone headed home to start the new year. A year that would be full of family, fun, angst, happiness, and love.

So ends another chapter in the lives of the Taylor's/Delko's/Flack's/Messers/and soon to be Ross's.

Our next story line is going to take us back to Anya/MJ/Michael. Where we will see Michael Sr. finally come to terms with Anya's hurtful words to their son. Something he had kept hidden from everyone, everyone except his son, who knew all along that his dad was secretly hurting.

So let's see what happens, when MJ gives back what he recieved from his father, his love his understanding, but most of all his help to heal their pain once and for all.

Uhh.. Both were the same, David and Mason is ...! :rolleyes: The kids.. I never thought that they would do this. :eek: There's lots of kind and types of people in this world we've never seen. People who suffered too much, those unrepentants..

:lol: :) I don't know if I'm laughing or smiling. It's soundless. I love this. Their New Years Eve Day, all they had went through together before it comes to this very New Year.. It's Uncountable. The Happiness they shared, laughters, and jokes. From they were kids until they were grown up to be one's husband or wife. What they have carried out as their responsibility as one. I'm glad that they all grown up to be a great person, as long as they did nothing illegal or something that they hurt the family, it's enough. Nothing matters. As all they need is love and warmth for/from the family. There's a long way to go isn't it? Looking forward to MJ, Anya and Michael Storyline. They will heal together as one.. :)

Great chapter, had to read it about 4 times after the drinks I had tonight, but loved the ending at the end with them dancing :D Adam isa hero....Loved the 'agnst' in bold hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back