CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm? I don't think it will be solve that easily. Obsession? His state of mind is currently in an unhealthy fixation which made him obsessed with Mackenzie. I hope Danny Jr is not a person who must succeed in achieving something as in he doesn't give up until he success. He had irrational preoccupation that made him cannot move on without the past. I'm glad that Danny at least tried to talk to the son. Hopefully.. it'll all be okay before Christmas Eve.. :) Wondering what's in next chapter.. ;)

Thanks for the reviews guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Upstairs Mackenzie was in the shower drowning out her tears. As she allowed them to flow, she felt Eric's hands wrap around her waist. "Shh...come on love, I know it hurts, but I promise nothing or no one will ever hurt you, the kids or us."

"I know Eric...it's just all this crap shouldn't be happening. I've never done anything to lead him into this obsession." "I know that Mack...but as I told you before, it's an illness. All we can hope is that he can get over it. If not, Danny may need to get him some help."

Laying herself back against Eric's chest, he knew she needed his touch, his kiss, his warm caress to help her remember she was safe and loved. Softly with sensuality and care he caressed his lips across her beautiful wet neck, leaving her turning to give him better access.

While his hands roamed down around her thighs, she could feel herself let go. Pouring and drowning him in her passion. "Mackenzie...let me love you...let me give you what we need to survive...each other," he whispered. How could she ever deny her husbands love, when she knew he was right.

Turning herself in his arms, she felt him turn off the taps. Then sweeping her up in his arms, he carried her to the bed. Laying her soaken wet body across the sheets, he seen her shiver. "Please Eric...touch me." Feeling his head lower, as he neared her lips she tried to remember how to breathe, as his warm breath blew across her already wet chilled skin.

"You're shivering love...would you like me to cover you?" So lost in the passion, not being able to answer she nodded her head as she felt him cover her from head to toe with his warm heated body. "This is our night Mackenzie."

Passionately crushing his lips to hers, while he plunged forward, she felt herself come apart in his arms. Leaving them both soaring in their love.
Meanwhile Danny Jr was pacing in his room. He couldn't sleep, his only thought being Mackenzie and what she was doing at this moment with Eric. Not wanting to lose control he took a walk along the beach hoping it would help clear his mind.

Deep down he knew there was no way he would be able to stay there for Christmas. He also knew it wouldn't be fair to take his girls home when they had longed for this. Walking back into the house he woke his dad.

"Dad...dad...wake up." "Hmm...what is it son?" "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Getting out of bed Danny threw on a robe and headed out. "Okay son, what is it?" "I need to go home too New York dad. The girls can stay, they can come home with Dominique or James."

"Are you sure son?" "I'm positive dad. There is no way I can stay here over Christmas." Sighing deep his father understood. But he also knew by Danny Jr running from the problem wasn't going to fix it. "Listen son...running from the pain of not having Mackenzie, isn't going to help you heal. I think you may need some help."

"What are you trying to say dad?" "I"m saying we should see a Psychologist. "Please dad, don't do this." "Why not son...you're doing it by not facing the truth. The truth that you need help to get over this." God he knew his father was right. He knew he needed help. "Fine...I'll get some help as soon as I get home."

"I think maybe sooner will be helpful son. We have alot of good Psychologists here. In fact Anya has a great one she sees for her PTSD. I'm sure I could get you something set up with him." "Come on dad, last thing I need is the rest of the family knowing." "No one will know son. Just you and I. We will do it together." Giving his agreement to stay, Danny Jr headed back to bed.

Last edited:
Loved Mack and Eric. Glad Danny talked his son into seeing a shrink. Hopefully it'll help him. It seems like Danny Jr. broke after losing his wife.

I was sitting straight when I started to read this chapter but when I finish it, Asprine is almost lying on the floor. :lol: I loved how they cope up with their problems and how they face it together. And.. I urm.. love.. it.. *pours some ice*

Love the father/son moment. Danny and Danny :lol:. I'm glad that they are trying their best in helping Danny Jr going through his obsession. I really am proud of the parents as they knew what's the best for the child and tried to provide them the best. I hope he'll get better soon 'cause I don't want them to be less than 46. :)

In the morning the girls were the first ones up. "Okay guys, about tonight. What time are we sneaking out?" "Around nine, we'll just tell our parents that we are working on something special for Christmas, something top secret." "Oh that's good Shannon, you're smart." "Thanks Karen...now let's get down to breakfast."

Running down the stairs the girls found the kitchen empty. "Whoa...looks like we are the first ones up, so what should we have for munchies?" "You're kiddin right Sharon...you know dad and mom don't let us eat junk in the morning." "So what...they're not here are they. So don't worry about it."

Checking in the fridge they pulled out the dessert tray from last night. "Mmm...you're nana's brownies are amazing. I love the mint icing she uses, it's awesome." "Ehem..ehem." "Oh..nana, morning." "Morning girls, is that breakfast I see in your hands and mouths?" "Umm...no...it's just your dream. We are your dream...you are dreaming of us girls eating junk."

"That's funny Karen, now put that brownie down and get some cereal or toast." "Fine...so what are we all doing today?" "That depends on you guys. We are giving you all a free pass, so you get to go out and enjoy the day without adult supervision." "No way...are you serious?" "I am...so the faster you girls finish breakfast, the faster you can get out of the house."

"Good morning mom. What did you need me to do?" "Morning sweetheart...you can start the coffee." "Did you girls get the news?" "We did Aunt Mack...you guys are way cool." "Just don't get into trouble." "Us...never." "You have a very wicked grin young Karen, I'm begining to understand why your dad is so strict with you." Laughing loudly Karen just couldn't agree more.

"Morning my girls." "Morning...listen dad, can we have spending money?" "What!! Where's your fundage from last week?" "We spent it on Christmas presents dad." Mackenzie laughed...she knew damn well those girls could soak their dad for everything he had. "Alright...but this comes off next weeks allowance." "Deal daddy, thanks."

Sitting down to his coffee Eric pulled his wife onto his knee. "Morning babe, how you feeling?" "Much better, thank you for last night, it was beautiful." "You're beautiful." Kissing her sweetly Danny Jr walked in. Trying not to show his feelings he walked up and kissed his girls.

"Dad...can we have some spending money for today?" "Sure...how much do you need in Miami?" "Umm..how much you willing to give?" "Funny Karen, how about twenty each, but it comes out of your allowance next week." "Deal dad, now pass over the bucks."

Leaving the kitchen the girls yelled for Lindsay. "Lindsay...you coming?" "No...I'm staying here to help with my sister, but you guys go ahead." "Are you sure?" "Yeah...I have plans with Grayson later." "Alright, see ya."

"Well looks like we got rid of the girls, now what is up for you men today?" "I have to go into the lab for a while. I shouldn't be to long." "What about you DJ?" Just as he was about to answer Danny Sr walked in. "We have plans today Stel, we shouldn't be long though." "Okay...so that looks like the rest of us are hitting the beach."

"Sounds great mom, I'll just get li'l Eric ready." Leaving upstairs she bumped into Danny Jr. "Oh...sorry Danny." "It's okay Brianna." "I'm sorry?" "I mean Mackenzie. It's okay Mackenzie." Walking pass him, Mackenzie began to worry that Eric's concerns may be closer to home then she thought."

Yes, Brianna left Danny Jr, she's still alive.:)

This is the last bit of angst, the next chapter is all Christmas eve, leading to Christmas day.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the girls arrived at the Mall they headed to the Food Courts. "Oh cool...Mason is here. Come on Karen...you'll like him, he's really hot." "If he's so hot Sharon, how come you're not with him?" "See that guy beside him...the one with the long blonde hair, and gorgeous green eyes?" "Yeah.." "He's my boyfriend, his name is David."

"Whoa...lucky you. Alright introduce me to Mason." "Hey Mason...come here." "What is it Sharon?" "I'd like you to meet my cousin Karen, Karen this is Mason." "Hi...it's nice to meet ya." "You too, great accent, New Yorker, right?" "That's right, how'd ya know?" "I have an Uncle and Aunt from Brooklyn."

"Awesome...so what do you do for fun in Miami?" "Lots of cool stuff. Some friends and I are just heading to the beach. We have this little spot where we get together." "Hmm...sounds interesting...can we tag along?"

"Sure...Sharon has been there before." "Cool, can we Sharon?"
Sharon didn't like going there, either did Shanon or Sara. "Umm...maybe next time. This is our first day out, how about we just hang here." "Suit yourselves. See ya round." After they left Karen became angry..."what did you do that for? Why couldn't we go?" "Trust me Karen...you are only asking for trouble there. It's all older kids."

"So what...here I thought you guys were cool. Obviously I was wrong. "What do you think Sara? It is daylight, it may not be as bad as it is at night." "I don't know Sharon, daddy was serious when he told us to stay away from them. I mean...I think we may be pushing the limit with that one. Sneaking out is one thing, but hanging out where we were told not to, is just plain stupid."

"Oh come on...why is it worse?" "It just is Karen...a young girl was brutally attacked down there, five other girls beat her really bad." "She probaly asked for it. Come on...please?" "Fine Karen...but the first sign of trouble we leave." "Deal Sharon."

"Sharon...I'm going to go home. I'm not getting grounded for Christmas." "That's fine Sara, take Shannon with you. I'll be okay, as David is my boyfriend." Leaving the Mall Sara and Shannon headed over to Miami-Dade instead of home. "Hey Uncle Don...where is daddy?" "He's in his office. Why? What's the matter kiddo?"

"Nothing yet." "Sara...talk to me?" "I just need to tell daddy, please." Walking her up to her dads office she ran into his arms. "Whoa...hey Peanut...what is it doll?" "I think you need to get to the beach. To that hangout where we are not supposed to go." Pulling her up to look in her eyes, he said..."Why?"

"I'm sorry daddy...cause Karen begged Sharon to take her. So she did." Taking his daughters by the hand, he left Miami-Dade with Don in tow.

The Hangout...

When Sharon and Karen arrived they looked around and noticed David nor Mason were there. "We better go Karen, I don't see my boyfriend." "I'm sure he's around, let's look for him." "No...trust me, if you don't have the right kids with you, you'll find nothing but trouble." As they turned to leave they came face to face with a gang of teenage boys.

"Well, well...so what do we have here?" "Looks like two hot naughty girls to me, what do you think Ralph?" "Mmm...I think I'll have to agree. But a taste of their lips will tell us more." "Leave us alone. My boyfriend is David." "We know who you are Sharon, don't worry. You can watch your friend."

"Don't guys, she belongs to Mason...just ask him." "Hmm...no..." Grabbing Sharon three of the boys held her, while the other four tried to attack Karen.

Meanwhile Eric stopped by the beach to grab Danny. "Dad...where's Danny?" "He's in the house with Danny Jr, why?" "Danny...Danny..." "What is it Eric?" "Grab your gun and let's go, the girls are in trouble." "What girls Eric...please tell me?" "You're daughter and mine DJ, now let's go."

When they arrived at the hangout they could hear screaming. "That's Karen...let's go." Rounding the corner Eric didn't give warning as he fired in the air. Releasing Sharon, the three guys tried to take off up the beach but were caught by Officers. The other four were now cuffed and taken to the squad car.

Taking off his shirt, Eric covered Karen with his shirt. Thankfully only her shirt was torn. Gripping onto Eric...she wouldn't let go. As DJ watched he could hear Eric cooing his daughter, telling her over and over that she was safe in his arms. With tears in his eyes Danny Jr finally realized that Michael was right, Eric was a wonderful husband and father to those girls.

Picking up Karen in his arms, he passed her to her father. "Thanks Eric...thanks for saving my little girl." "You're welcome. Sweetheart...are you doing okay? You're not hurt are you?" "No daddy...I'm so sorry I disobeyed you, I really am, and I'll take my grounding." "I think you girls have been punished enough, I need to go too the station, DJ will take you back."

When they got back to the house Mackenzie gripped her daughter in her arms, and while she scolded her over and over, she hugged her at the same time. As the family watched, they realized Mackenzie didn't know whether to shake her daughter or hug her. All they knew was that Mackenzie had almost lost not only a child, but a niece as well.

Last edited:
Post #262
*Shooks head* I hope they're going to be okay when they hang around in their hangouts but I accidentally read something about Karen in next chapter :lol: I assumed that she must have been into some trouble. How about other girls? Aw.. Lindsay.. The good girl. I loved her alot. I suppose she knows what's right and wrong for her after that incident. :adore: Aw? I'm starting to have negative questions in my head. 'Cause I'm wondering if the relationships between them will change.. as in Mackenzie and Danny Jr. *Hides myself* People say, "Everything is possible" but I strictly disagree. :devil: No one comes between Mackenzie and Eric for their love for each other is very strong. Is he just trying to find someone to fill in the void? :rolleyes: How can he tell if it's love that he have for Mackenzie? Tons of questions in my head..

Post #267
Uhh.. Karen.. I totally agree that Karen is a little bit naughty. I guess she loves to have her own freedom and she loves to try something new.. but she needs to think twice before she made some decision. I'm glad that Shannon and Sara were not there as they told their father about it. Relieved that Eric came in time, saving Karen. I wonder why the teenage freaks were so scared of David, and that makes them dare not to touch Sharon? I've been very evil lately. :lol: 'Cause I have this for the teenage boys "THEY DESERVE IT!" in my mind. The last sentence cracked me up. Mackenzie and Eric :thumbsup:... well, I hope they won't do it anymore. Sneaking out of the house, lying to their parents about it isn't going to make anything better. I'm happy that they're all alright. :) Between, Danny Jr is going to be okay right? :) I'm sure he'll find someone he really loves and care soon or maybe it's enough for him to have the family and his girls.

Linda's Christmas storyline sounds interesting.. so does Christmas Eve. :adore:

Karen seems to be a bit of a bad influence always talking the girls into doing something they know they'll get in trouble for. Hopefully now she's learned her lesson.

Brianna is Karen's mom right? And she left the girls too, not just Danny Jr, right? Maybe that's Karen's problem... like father, like daughter, both having trouble dealing with Brianna leaving.

I loved the part where Danny Jr. realized that Eric was a good guy.

I'm very proud of Sara for going immediately to her father to inform him of the situation.

Awesome chapter! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back