CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three months later...

Melina was in the labor room with MJ. As she walked up and down the halls. MJ kept telling her to sit down.

"Please Melina. You are going to have our boys fall on the floor. Come on love, back to bed."

The whole generations family was watching from the waiting room, laughing. MJ, had nothing but nag at Melina, since she went into labor four hours ago. Mac was rushing around the family, taking bets on who would win the pool. MJ or Melina. Whether he got her back into bed, or she ended up socking him for not shutting up.

The Delko girls were sitting with their boyfriends who wanted in on the pool. Lindsay had to laugh, as Gray placed one hundred on Melina. In fact, almost everyone had bet on her, to sock MJ one. All except for Eric. He bet two hundred on, MJ.

"Would you stop nagging. Damn it MJ, go get a coffee or something. Leave me alone. I'm a doctor for christ sakes. I know what the hell I'm doing."

"Get back into bed and I will. Damn it Melina, I won't have you dropping our twins. Doctor or no doctor. Now let's go."

MJ was worse then a patient, who was complaining for more drugs. Melina was just about at her wits end. Not being able to take anymore, she turned and said...

"You have five minutes to get out of my face, or I'm going to punch you."

"Shh... it's okay, honey. I understand you're in pain. Just let me get you back to bed. I'm only worried about our boys, and I don't want my beautiful wife falling. I love you so much. Can't you just do it for me?"

Caressing her husbands face, he allowed her to walk her back to her room.

"Let's see... that's eight hundred dollars in total. Thanks dad."

Tossing the money at Eric, he said...

"How ththe hell do yyou do it, sson? You nneever lose."

"It's a Delko secret, dad."

Stella laughed, as did the rest of the families.

"I can't believe it, Mac. It's hard to believe that we are adding two new additions to our generation. So much loss we've all suffered and survived. Proving that the heart of family, lies within the lessons we learn along the way."

Wrapping his arms around his wife, he couldn't agree more.

In the room, Melina was in full labor. Looking to MJ, as the next contraction hit, he leaned down and kissed her.

"Okay Melina... one more huge push, and your first child will be through.
Ready... one, two, puuuuuuuush."

As she pushed, the first baby slid out. Then without warning, the doctor had to grab the other one. Who decided, he didn't want to wait any longer then he had.

Back out in the waiting room the second bet was on. The timing on the twins. How long the between the first child would be born.

"Alright Eric... time for both twins?"

"That's easy dad, two seconds apart."

Mac laughed. As did Danny, Don, and the rest of the guys. Once everyone had placed their bets. Mac counted the pot.

"Whoa... Nine hundred and fifty dollars. We don't have to worry about Eric this time. We know he's wrong." snickered Mac.

At the nurses station, they were all smiling. Never had they seen a family bet, as much as the generation clans did. Even Gwen had to laugh. She was falling for Don in a huge way. Looking forward to their next date, she winked at him.

"Okay... quiet, here comes MJ. Look at that smile. Well son... give us the news."

"Two boys. Two, less then two seconds apart. The first one came out, then not less then a second later the second. Oh God... they are so tiny. But healthy. You have to see them. Melina is doing great."

Mac's jaw dropped to the floor, as did the others. Eric had won a total of $1750 from the two bets.

MJ watched. "You bet on our babies? Not again grandfather. Is there nothing you won't bet on?"

"Yeah... he pouted. Eric. I'd never bet on him."

Passing Eric the money, he walked towards MJ. Then pulling another fifty from his pocket he handed the $1800 to MJ.

"This is for my great nephews. Put it an account for them. Then when they are older. We will tell them all about this day."

"Whoa... thank you, uncle."

"Enough... said Mac. What did you name my great grandbabies?"

"Why don't you and great grandma come first. Then you can find out for yourselves. Then I'll come get the rest of the family."

Walking down the hall, they entered the room and seen their beautiful tiny great grandbabies, sound asleep. Picking them up, they grunted.

"Oh...ooh.. Mac... they are so dainty. Oh..." cried Stella.

Grandmother, grandfather. Say hello to Joshua and Jordan Taylor.

With a smile that could light up a million skies. They cooed and loved their new great grandbabies, with all the passion, and warmth, inside them.

So ends Generations #3. I hope it brought you as much pleasure, as it brought me. To those who have been with me since the begining... "thanks for your wonderful feedback, and support. To my newer readers, I'm glad you finally found us. Thanks for the wonderful feedback, and hope to see you all for G4.

I'll start #4 in the morning. that way you can leave your reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back