CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
To see my sister, at least she has common sense, even if she is a baby."

:guffaw:

Good chapter. Loved Nat and Danny at the end. And the thing about Adam not having a problem with dominant women. hahahahaha. Cracked me up.

While Adam was anaylizing a sample Sue brought Grayson in. "Excuse me Adam. There's a young man here to see you." "Oh...hey Gray, come on in. Thanks Sue." Walking in Grayson looked around. "Whoa...this is where you work?" "It is...does your mom know you're here?" "No...please don't tell her, I need to talk to you." "Me..err..hmm...what about Gray?"

"Lindsay. I think I may have made her really angry today. I didn't mean too, it just happened. You see I have this thing about girls and boys being equal. I know I shouldn't but I do. I'm biased...I lied to Lindsay cause I didn't want to be seen with her driving me around in her car."

"What? Err..umm...why not Gray? There's nothing wrong with a woman driving." "I know that. I just don't feel comfortable with my friends seeing me in the passenger side of the vehicle. "Gray...I still don't understand why? What difference does it make?" "It makes all the difference, I'm a guy. I should be doing the driving." Adam really tried not to laugh, but Grayson was acting like he was from the middle ages.

"Umm..hmm...Gray...was your dad like you?" "No...I don't know where I got it from. I guess it's just me. I always need to be the one in the lead, you know?" "Umm...err...not really. Listen Gray...umm...err...why don't you try and let Lindsay drive you around. There can be alot of benefits to it. You don't have to worry about getting the ticket, or watching the person in front or behind you, plus with both hands free, you can always find something fun to do with them," he winked.

"You're bad Adam...who ever would have thought it. So you really don't mind my mom being the one to take control?" "No...err...I love it. Trust me Gray...there is nothing more fun then having a woman take control every once and a while. Just try it, I promise you once you do, you'll thank her for it."

"Hmm... so how should I appologize to her?" "Flowers always work Gray. Umm... nice red rose, in between eleven carnations." "Thanks Adam...thanks so much." Running from the lab Adam shook his head and laughed. "Ahh..to be young again."

Once Gray had the flowers he headed over to Lindsay's.

"Excuse me Danny...is Lindsay home?" Danny gave him the fatherly look. "Mhmm...but I don't think she wants to see ya." "I know sir, and I don't blame her, but I'd really like to try." Danny was loving this, he really had to give Grayson props for even making the first attempt with Lindsay.

"Alright...she's in the kitchen with Kat." Walking into the kitchen Gray seen her feeding her sister some apple sauce. "Ehem..ehemm.." Looking up she seen Gray holding flowers. "Lindsay...I'm very sorry for being such a sexist ass today. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd love to take that ride with you."

Nat was watching with Danny at the door. "The boy is good Danny. Got to give him props for the flowers." "I know babe...think she'll forgive him?" Watching they seen Claire get up, take the flowers, smell them, lean over and kiss Gray softly on the lips.

"Aww...she forgave him. So sweet. Innocent love." Closing the door, they left the kids alone with Kat.

Meanwhile...

Sharon was ripping pictures of her and David when her mom walked in.

"Sweetheart...are you alright?" "I will be mom. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I guess daddy was right, he wasn't the right one for me. Deep down I knew it, I just didn't want to believe it." "Aww...I understand, but you know what? It won't take you long to find the right one. You know why?" "No mom, why?" "Cause you are so beautiful, loving, and sweet."

"Thanks mom, I love you." "I love you too Sharon." Leaving the room Sara walked in and shut the door. "Sis...I need to talk to you. I overheard our friends talking about your fight with David. They told me that David was really angry, and he threatened to get you back." "Whatever...he doesn't scare me Sara, don't worry I'll be fine." "I know you will, but I told daddy, just to be sure you're safe."

"That's fine Sara, thanks. Though I don't think he'd be that stupid." Laying down beside her sister, she wrapped her in her arms and whispered..."I guess it's you, me, and Shannon again." "Yeah..yeah it is. But that's okay. For the love from your sisters is more important then anything else in the world.

Sara hugged her sister tighter. That's for sure Sharon. The three Amigo's till the end and even after."

The Hangout

When David showed up at the hangout all his pals laughed in his face.
"Well...if it isn't David who got dissed and slapped from his ex-girlfriend."

"Yeah...what a damn wimp." "Shut the hell up, or I'll shoot you." Pulling a gun from his pocket, he aimed it. "God damn David...where'd you get that gun?" "None of your buisiness. Let's just say when I get done with Sharon, she'll need more then plastic surgery to correct her face."

"You're fuckin crazy man. You're going to blow off her face?" "No you spazztic moron, I'm going to cut her up good. Trust me...no one will look at her when I'm done." No one was sure what to say. Especially when David had that gun waving in the air. "Where you think you're going Tristan?" "Umm..home man, I don't want no part of this one. Sorry...see ya."

Watching Tristan walk away four others followed, leaving David with Mason. "Well...are you going too? Or are you going to help me?" Mason knew he should say no. But how could he, when he still owed him for taking care of that problem for him. "No...I'll help. But let's get this done quickly."

Flipping up his cell, Mason called Sharon.

Loved Adam's talk with Grayson. I was so hoping you'd have Gray get advice from Adam. Very nice.

Aww at Gray and Linds.

David's scary. :lol: The boy needs some major help. He can't admit that he deserved that slap.

For the love from your sisters is more important then anything else in the world.
*Nods* Totally agreed! Love how they stand up for each other. Especially the sisters, "Shannon,Sara and Sharon". Hmm.. Once in a while.. one must fight though Sharon denied what she felt about David. And David, the one who doesn't wants to lose his face, were going to get some revenge. People say, "by being armed but with no weapons, the war may be a great won". Hopefully, this little kid who is armed with weapon will not lay a hand on Sharon. Eric and the team will have an eye on him since Sara told their father. I love how Sara knows what it's right to tell and what's not. "Children have heart of gold". I wonder where he got his gun? Could he have killed some people already? I love Adam and Grayson's conversation. I'm glad that he took it in his mind and make up for it. :)

"Hello."

"Yes hello, is Sharon there please?" "May I ask who's calling?" "Sure it's Mason." Placing the phone down, Mackenzie called her daughter. "Sharon...phone." "Who is it mom?" "It's Mason." "Could you please tell him I'm busy, and not to call later." "Hello...Mason, she's bust right now, and she doesn't want to talk." "Could you let her know to call me later?" "I can ask her, but from what she has told me, she don't want you to call back here." "Okay...thank you."

"Well...did you get her?" "No...her mom said she didn't want to talk, and that Sharon doesn't want me calling back. So you are going to have too find another way." "Damn it...who the hell can help?" "Listen David...why don't you just let it go. So what if you're getting teased a little, it will wear off soon." "No...that bitch is going to pay for it, that much you can count on."

"Hey Mason...how are ya?" "Ginger...holy shoot, I haven't seen you in over six months." "I know. I just got home from Private school. So I talked to Sara, and heard that Sharon broke up with you David. I"m sorry, it shouldn't have happened that way. I guess it's going to be really hard seeing her at the New Years Bash next week."

"New Years Bash?" "Yeah...her family is going. It's a huge bash on the beach, everyone is welcome. You guys should come." David just realized he had his way to get revenge. He would slash her on New Years Eve. What better way to ring in the New Year. "Thanks Ginger, we'll be there for sure." "Good...cause alot of my single friends are coming, so dress nice."

After Ginger left David looked at Mason and said..."You know

Mason...sometimes life is beautiful. Not only do I now have an opportunity to slash Sharon, I also have an alibi to boot. Life doesn't get any better then this." Mason still wasn't sure about this, he had his doubts. Especially with Sharon coming from a family of CSI's and Detectives.

Meanwhile...

Maddy came into Miami-Dade to pick up Adam for lunch. "Hey Adam...you ready?" "Hi Maddy..yeah...umm...just give me a second." Logging off his computer he grabbed his jacket. "Umm...Grayson came to see me earlier." "He did? What for?" "Umm..hmm...he just needed to talk about something."

"Aww...that's sweet. I'm happy the boys are talking to you. Don't worry, what goes on between you and Gray, stays that way. I would never ask you to reveal anything unless it was important or dangerous."

"Thanks Maddy...err...that means alot." "You don't have to thank me Adam. I'm really glad you are becoming part of the boys lives. It's great that they are coming to love you as much as I do."

Adam stopped in his tracks. "Umm..err...err...what did you say?" Maddy noticed he became really nervous, and his face spoke in volumes. "I said I love you, as much as my boys do." Reaching her hand up to stroke his face, she whispered..."It's okay Adam...just breathe."

Poor Adam looked like he was about to have a heart attack. Then shaking himself out of it, he smiled. A huge sweet loving smile, one that showed how he felt with the words she had spoken. "Wow...err...hmm...oh boy."

"It's okay Adam, when you're ready you can say it back. There's no rush, I'm not going anywhere." "Umm...I know that Maddy. I really do...I do love you...err..too I mean."

Grabbing Adam's hand, she quickly left the lab before he could fumble his words anymore. "You know Adam...you are too sweet, too sexy, too hot, too shy and just plain perfect for a bad girl like me.

Last edited:
:lol: I love sweet, shy, adorable Adam. They finally said those three little words. Yay! Maddy's referring to herself as a bad girl? Haha.. I wonder what that's about. :D

Glad David's plan failed (for now at least).

Hmm.. Yeah.. Sometimes, it took a person years to say that. Not years only, for the whole lifetime, they never get the chance to say "I love you" to the person they love, not only lover but family too. :) Awhaw.. The longer the plans delayed, the higher chance he had. David.. I wonder what has got him into this. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I hope that Sharon brings someone with her wherever she goes. In case that creep follows her everywhere on the bash. Mason, this little guy, hopefully he knows what's right and wrong. One wrong thought, one wrong step, his bright future just turns into some silly criminal records. There's tons of way to repay, why have to use it in a totally illegal and wrong way? Haaa.. Loved the ending, "Bad Girl"

With Kat down for her nap, Lindsay and Grayson headed out for a drive. As they pulled up to the beach, they seen Tristan. "Hey Trist...how's it going?" "Hey Gray...good man, what are you two up too?" "Just going for a drive. I guess you heard my cousin is single again. I know you like her alot. so are you going to go for it, or what?" "Damn I want to Gray...but I just don't think it's a good idea."

Looking at Tristan he could tell something was up. "What is it Tristan? I know that look. What's going on?" "I'm sorry Gray...I can't talk here." "Then get in, we'll go somewhere else." Getting into the car Mason and David were watching. "What do you think Mason? Think he'll talk?" "No man. No way...I know Tristan, known him for years, he won't say a thing."
Nodding okay, the boys headed back down the beach.

Pulling into the Drive-through restaurant, Lindsay parked the car. "I'm going to grab a coke, you guys want anything?" "Sure...coke would be great, thanks Lindsay." Once Lindsay left inside Gray asked..."alright spill...what's going on?"

"Umm...I should really be talking to Eric, Sharon's dad. But I can't go near his place, cause David will know." "Then let me call him, and he'll meet us somewhere." "Fine...but somewhere out of the area. For if anyone sees me talking to Lt.Delko, I'll be next on David's list."

Picking up his phone, Gray called his Uncle. "Delko." "Uncle Eric...it's Grayson, can you meet me at the Airport?" "The Airport? What are you doing there?" "Don't worry, just be there in five minutes." Hanging up the phone Grayson told Lindsay to drive.

When they arrived at the Airport, Eric met them inside. "What is so important Gray?" "This is Tristan...he has information to share with you." "Alone Gray...I don't want you involved with this, please." "Alright Trist...we'll wait outside. Once they were outside, Tristan explained...
"Umm...it seems David has some very cruel intentions for your daughter.

He has plans to slice her up good. I'm not sure when it's going down, but Mason James is helping him. You see...he owes David, and agreed to help him lure Sharon." "Why are you telling me all this?" He could see Eric's anger, he could see the ache of his little girl being hurt in his eyes.

"I love Sharon. I've always loved her, but she never seen me the way she sees David. Why I don't know, she just never has." "Does she have any idea of your feelings?" "In that way, no. Like I said David was very possesive, no one got near her. But please...you can't say anything to him, I won't testify. I'll deny everything. David is crazy, he won't hesitate to kill me, and he has gun, though I'm not sure where he keeps it."

"I understand that. Don't worry. Now we know what he has planned, we can plan a set up for him. I promise we'll protect you. I'll have Officers keep an eye on you till the New Years Bash. But you are going to have too act normal, which means if David wants you to do something, you're going to have to do it, understood? It's important to act as normal as possible."

"I understand. Just please...tell Sharon how sorry I am this is happening." "I will...I promise you Tristan. Thank you for all your help." "No problem Eric...take care." Leaving the Airport Tristan got back into Lindsay's car and left.

When Eric got back to Miami-Dade, he pulled Danny and Don into his office. "What is it Eric?" "I've got some information on David. It seems he's planning an assault on Sharon. I need Officer's put on her Don...and on a boy named Tristan Rodgers. They are to be followed at all times."

"Christ Eric...when is this going down?" "I'm not sure, I think I'm going to send a couple of our Rookies undercover to the hangout and see what they can find out. The most important thing is not to startle this kid, if he finds out we are onto him, he'll hurt anyone in his path."

"I don't understand Eric...why not just bring him in?" "Cause the person who gave me the information is not willing to testify. So we need to do this our way. Just get those Officers on my daugher and Tristan."

"Alright...I'll see you later Eric." Heading down to the training area, Eric picked two of the youngest looking Rookies to help him with the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back