CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't I get these things easier? lol it should be clear

I want to know why Michael doesn't think more of MJ and put an end to it.

I want to know why Michael doesn't think more of MJ and put an end to it.

He does love his son. But unfortunetly he loves Lea too. He didn't want to break ties with MJ. It was MJ that disowned him for what they did to him.

Life is complicated, and sometimes the reality of it sucks.:lol:

Life is complicated, and sometimes the reality of it sucks.
Totally agreed! Someone that turned our life around and we thought we have found our sweetest day and it will remain but at the end, we were just dreaming 'cause nothing is as perfect as we've thought. I hope that everything will turn out right for them after settles down for a while. More and more wounds that needed to be patched up permanently. It's been a long time since they sit down together to have dinner or conversation as one big family, their long lost family closeness where they would joke and share a laughter. Creating most wonderful moments and left some memories with them. And we readers, would share the smiles and hilarity with them too, being happy for them. Nothing matters more than being with our family.
love seems difficult
*nods* :lol: Considering Michelle, I think it will eventually comes naturally to her life.

After dinner MJ showered and changed.

"MJ... where are you going?" "To a formal at the College tonight. I need to get out for a while kiddo." "Oh... what do you do there?" "Talk with friends, dance, remines on old times from senior year." "Sounds like fun. Are you sure you're going to be up too it? I mean aren't you upset at all?"

"Nope... life goes on Michelle, we all have to move forward."

Michelle wasn't buying it. Either was Stella who was watching from the door. "Michelle... can you give me a few minutes with MJ?" "Sure mom. I'll see you later MJ." Once Michelle left Stella patted the bed.

"Come her MJ." Sighing deep, he sat down. "Why don't any of you believe I'm fine. I don't care anymore, can't you all understand that?" "No MJ, we can all see the pain in your eyes, so yes we are concerned. Concerned that you are going to do something you'll later regret."

"I promise nana. I won't. Please don't worry. I have to go."

Kissing her on the cheek, he stormed out the door.

"Sweetheart... who went out?" "MJ, Mac. And I'm really worried. I don't know what he's up too." "Alright love calm down. I'll give Eric, Danny, and Don a call, they can follow him." "For God sakes Mac. Don't let him know, he'll be upset all the more."

"Mom... he told me he was going to a formal at the College." "Alright... I'll have Eric check it out, just to make sure he's okay." "MJ isn't going to do anything to himself is he mom?" "Aww... come here Michelle. No... MJ would never do that."

By the time Eric was able to get away from his crime scene, it was late. Heading over to the College, he seen a group of young men. "Excuse me... can you tell me if you've seen Micheal Taylor this evening?" "We have. He headed down towards the strip."

Pulling out, Eric searched the strip looking for MJ. Rounding the corner, he seen a group of tennagers standing in the park, goofing around the swings. As he came closer, he noticed MJ sitting alone by the slides.

"Hey MJ... what's up man?" "Oh... hey Eric. Did papa send you to check up on me?" Eric wasn't going to lie. He felt MJ had been lied to enough.

"Yeah... yeah they did. That's okay, isn't it? I mean we wouldn't want to find you hanging off a bridge or something now, would we? That would give me some nasty paperwork to do. Not to mention the headache from your grandparents, cause I couldn't protect their grandson."

"I guess, he smirked. So how's my aunt and cousins?" "They're good. How about you? How are you doing MJ? I know it must be hard to go through this."

"It is that," he sighed out as he teared up. Watching him, Eric could see the hurt built up in front of the anger. God he himself couldn't fathom how a father could do that to there child. All that time MJ was with Lea. They seemed so in love, so wonderful and happy. Yet in her mind it was Michael Sr she was enjoying life with in her mind.

"You know MJ. I don't understand it either. But what I do understand, is that it's obvious Lea wasn't right for you. Sure... you say you love her, but you are now eighteen, tell me in all that time did you feel like your world had tilted, like you could feel yourself waking up beside her year after year. Is she someone you could see having children with? Be honest."

Sighing deep, he knew Eric was making sense. "I do know I loved her, but there were times we were together when I felt alone, like she wasn't there with me, even though she was. Though when we made love, when I gave her my virginity, I felt everything tilt."

Laughing Eric said... Yeah... well... we all feel that firecracker go off every once and while, and yeah... it can get pretty hot and intense. But that doesn't make it love MJ." "I know... even if you're right, even if I didn't love her, it still wasn't right for her or my dad to lead me on like that."

"No it wasn't MJ. It wasn't in the least. But the most important thing now is, that you pick yourself back up, you hold yourself high, and you make like you could care less about them. The only thing that matters now, is you MJ. Not them, you. I can honestly tell you this much. With your looks, the girls at the College are going to be gunning for you. That much I do know. And amongst them, is going to be the right one. The one that will bring you a lifetime of happiness."

Facing Eric he said... "now I know why my cousins and Auntie, love you so much. It's because you listen and understand their needs and wants. Children can't ask for more then that. Thanks for helping me through this Uncle Eric." Embracing him in his arms, MJ finally cried. Cried as his Uncle held him and told him it would all be okay.

The morning of the Wedding. 4am

He was at the church. He knew this was the best time to plant all the C-4. Looking around he found the caretaker and killed him. Then heading into the chapel, he planted the C-4 under each seat, and along the base boards of the foundation. He knew this was the best time to get revenge on Mac Taylor, and those he loved.

He had planned this carefully. Ever since that day in New York when Mac ruined all his brothers plans. Placing the last of the C-4 at the front where the bride and groom would be, he left. Rubbing his hands together, he could barely wait for each and every family member to die.

Oh he knew this would be one for the Media. Something this huge. One hundred and fifty die at the wedding of Maddy and Adam Ross. Laughing evily, he couldn't wait to turn himself in. To take the credit, the glory for his final deed. As he rehearsed the words...

"Yes I am Charlie Lessing. Brother of Dean Lessing. All this I did, I admit it, all to avenge my brother. You hear that Detective Mac Taylor?" "Oh I guess not... you're dead." continuing to laugh insanely he continued his day dream of talking with the Media.

So what if there were going to be children there, made no difference to him. As long as he got rid of every piece, of every memory that was Detective Mac Taylor, then he had done his job right. Thinking in his mind, he could see the church collapse to the ground. Burying, killing, each and every one of them.

Heading back to his car, he waited for the guests to show.

Back at the Taylor house everyone was dressed and waiting for the Limo's. Michael had called and informed his father that they would meet them at the Church. Getting into the Limo's there was so much excitement for Maddy and Adam. This was the day they had waited for.

Even being informed of the Michael/Lea/MJ situation couldn't bring them down from their happiness. Arriving at the Church, the Ushers sat the Taylor family on the left. And the Ross family on the right.

Waiting for the music to begin, Eric and Danny were doing their best to keep Michael and MJ from butting heads. Lord knows it didn't help when they were both Ushers.

Upstairs Stella helped her daughter into her dress. "Look at you sweetheart. You look beautiful. I'm glad we chose the soft shell pink Maddy. It sets off your complextion beautifully.

"Thanks mom... God I thought this day would never arrive." As she admired her long gorgeous dress she noticed her tummy just starting to take shape. "Mom... look." As Stella looked, she seen the outline of their grandchild, as she smiled.

Kissing her daughters cheek, her father walked in.

"Hi daddy."

"Hi my Maddybee, look at you. The spitting image of your mom on her wedding day. Brings back memories, doesn't it Stel?"

"It sure does Mac."

Hearing the bridal song, Stella rushed downstairs leaving Mac to bring Maddy. As the families turned towards the bride and her father, they all awwed. Maddy's gown was beautiful. It was a soft shell pink, with little beads that had baby breaths wrapped around. Her train was a six footer, as it flowed along the carpet as they walked.

Sitting with her children, Mackenzie noticed little Eric playing with something under the pew. Picking him up, she held him while telling him to shh. "

Mommy... doesn't Maddy look beautiful?"

"She sure does Sara. By the way... can you check under the seat and see what your brother was playing with."

Bending under the seat Sara seen the funny shaped cubes marked C-4. "I don't know mom... it looks like some kind of plastercine blocks. It says C-4 on it."

Mackenzie's eyes opened wide. Looking towards Eric she yelled...

"Everyone get out... now. There are bombs in here." Mac froze on the spot, letting go of his daughters arm he checked for himself. God he couldn't believe it, under each pew was enough C-4 to blow up the whole block.

"Eric... get everyone out of here...NOW!!!

Just as Eric picked up the phone, just as everyone tried to get too the exits, they found them all locked.

"They're locked daddy. They're all locked."

"Mac... I checked every pew and the baseboards. There is C-4 everywhere. When this building blows, it's going to bury us alive."

Turning to his wife, he seen her tears. He seen the haunting looks of his family. Three generations built on passion, joy, and love, that may not get out alive.

"Maaaac.... what are we going to do?" cried Stella. As she held Michelle and MJ closely in her arms. Looking over at the Minister he said... We need to get underground." Looking over at Don, Mac could see him panicking. He could feel him remembering back to when they were trapped in the building in New York.

"Listen to me Don, you need to stay with me. You hear me Don, I need you to help me get everyone to safety before this place blows." "I don't think he hears you Mac," said Jess. "You need to make him hear Jess. You need to snap him out of it. I don't know when this place is going to blow, and we are wasting time."

Shaking Don back and forth, she still couldn't get him to help Mac. Walking over Adam slapped his face. "Enough Don... now get up and help us get the hell out of here." Looking up at Adam with shock, he finally snapped out of it. Leaving everyone to wonder where the hell that outburst from their shy Adam came from.

Meanwhile...

Outside in his car, he was playing with the switch, flicking each one. All the while whispering... "And... then... there... were... none."

"BOOM... Boom...Boom...Boom"

Loved that Adam was calm enough to know what to do to snap
Don out of it. I hope Adam stays safe cause I am looking forward to seeing Daddy Adam. :lol:

When the Police and Fire Dept arrived on scene, they seen the guy come running towards them.

"I did it... I killed Mac Taylor, his family , friends and blew up the Church. I killed 150 people, and I loved every minute of it."

As he seen the Media running towards them, they pushed him into the squad car.

"Hey... no... it's not supposed to be like this. You have to give me my five minutes of fame. Noooooooo..." he screamed as the Officers took him downtown.

"What have we got Jacobs?" "I'm not sure yet. All we do know is this is where they were holding the Ross wedding today. According to our suspect, he said there were one hundred and fifty in attendance. Including the Taylor's, Delko's, and Flack's."

"Christ... who's the suspect?"

"Charlie Lessing. It seems he took revenge on Mac Taylor for something that happened with his brother in New York." "Lessing? As in Dean Lessing?" "Yeah... that was the brothers name." "He's the one responsible for blowing up that bulding. I remember the story. Mac Taylor had to take him down, Don Flack was almost killed in that blast."

Looking towards the Church he seen the Fireman come out. "Excuse me... any survivors?" "We don't know yet. We've found two bodies so far, male and female. As for the rest of our teams... they are still digging." "Any idea who the two victims are?" "Not yet. We haven't had time to search for an ID."

Walking away, the Fireman went back to work.

"Excuse me Chief... Emerson just called from the squad car. Lessing's dead. It seems they forgot to cuff him, he had a knife in his back pocket. It had traces of C-4 on it. He slit his own throat."

"Great... now not only do we have to deal with this, we have to deal with IAB and their God damn investigation as to why Lessing wasn't cuffed."

Meanwhile in the basemet, Mac could smell the stench of blood. He wasn't sure how many of family had survived. Clearing his eyes he seen his wife, daughter and MJ all wrapped together. Checking them for a pulse, he found them alive.

"Danny... Danny... answer me." "Mac... over here." "Are you okay? Where's Don and Jess?" "They're here beside me, we're all fine. Even Nat and my two children."

"Michael and Lea can you two here me?" No response. "Caroline... Tyler." Mac could hear his grandaughter crying. "We're here papa, but I think Lea and daddy are dead."

Making his way over to his grandbabies, he found them wrapped together, but alone. "Where did you see daddy and Lea last?" "They were right behind us. But then we heard the boom and daddy pushed us down. Are we going to die here papa?" "No baby, no were not. Make your way over to your brother and nana."

"Daddy..." "Mackenzie, sweetheart, where are you?" "I'm right here Daddy. But I think...I think..." Mac could feel his daughters pain, he knew it couldn't be good. Reaching her side he seen three of her six girls and little Eric.

Over in the corner, he seen Eric trying to revive his three youngest daughters.

"Eric... Eric...stop Eric. It's too late." Mac was in tears. So far he was down his only son and three grandbabies. "Eric go to Mackenzie and the rest of your family. They need you."

Crawling his way back to his wife, they held each other and their children tight, while Mac covered his little grandbabies with his suit coat.

"Maddy and Adam. Maddy... Adam answer me?" "We're right here dad. We're all fine. Gray is with us." "Okay... good. Make your way over to your mom, okay."

As they made their way over, Mac, Danny, and Don checked on the guests. How many you have Mac?" "I have twenty so far dead."

"I have twenty five over here." Yelled Don. "How many you have Danny?" "I have ten."

"Alright... yelled Mac. That's fifty five guest deceased. My son Michael, Lea, and three of my grandbabies." Moving everyone together, they covered up the deceased, best as they could.

"I can't believe it Mac. Sixty dead. Christ... who the hell would do this?" "I don't know Danny, but you can bet when I get out of here, they'll be no stopping me from finding out."

Danny had no doubt about that, for Mac had lost his only son, and three little grandbabies to this psycho.

Once they were huddled together in silence, they could hear and see the cement, rubble and debris shake loose. "Papa... we are all going to die. They are never going to get to us in time." "Shh... come on MJ, we are all going to get out alive. Don't fall apart on me now."

"Is dad really dead?" "I don't know for sure son, it looks like he is, as Caroline said he pushed her and Tyler down the stairs as the bomb went off. I want you to stay here with your grandmother and the kids. I'm going to get Danny, Adam and Don, so we can start digging."

"No papa... you'll bring everything down on us." "No I won't son... trust me. I know what I'm doing."

While Mac and the others tried to dig, Sara, Shannon and Sharon wouldn't calm down. "Mommy... this isn't fair, why did our sisters have to die? Please mommy... why?" Mackenzie was trying to keep her sanity, but hell it wasn't working. The girls were pushing her already broken soul.

"Just be quiet Sara, God just shut up." Sara cried all the more. Reaching over Stella took her grandbaby into her arms. "Shh... it's okay Sara, just calm down love. I know you're scared." "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean too...."

Before Mackenzie could finish, another tremor forced more rubble down on everyone. Screaming at Mac she yelled.... "God damn it Mac, just stop, you are going to kill us all."

Turning to face his wife, he could see his grandchildrens terrified faces.

Alright guys, we need to stop. I said stop." "Why Mac... we're moving things fine." "No... no we're not, all we are doing is bringing more rubble and debris down. We are also losing oxygen, the air is getting tight in here. We are just going to have too be patient. Hopefully the rescuers, can get to us soon."

Sitting beside Maddy, Adam held her. "Hey... come on Maddy, it's okay. I promise we'll get married as soon as we are out of here." "I don't want to wait Adam, she cried. I want to die your wife." Nothing but silence could be heard as Maddy spoke her heart out to Adam.

"We're not going to die Maddy." "We might Adam. Please... I love you so much, I have our precious child nestled within us. If we die, I want us all buried as Ross's."

The Minister crawled his way over to Maddy and Adam.

"Do you still have the rings Adam?"

Digging in his pocket he pulled out the two wedding bands.

While the debris, and rubble continued to fall, he married Adam, Maddy and Gray, making them a family . Giving them what might very well be, their last wish."

Last edited:
Aww poor Sarina, Sasha and whatever the other girl's name was (I can't remember all the S names). What about little Eric is he okay? I hope so for he's Eric's only biological child left. I'm not sure how I feel about Michael and Lea. I wonder how MJ will take it knowing how peeved he was at both of them. Aww at Maddy and Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back