CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

thankies for the reviews:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the reception ended, Tony and Claire drove their parents home.

"Night mom, night dad. I love you guys? Did you want us to give your sitter a ride home?"

"No... that's okay love, she has her car. We love you too. Take care Tony."

"I will mom. See you sometime tomorrow."

Parking the car in the driveway, Tony noticed the boy across the street looking out his window. Then he noticed he was focused on his boys jumping around on their bed. Opening the door, he headed right upstairs into their room. Looking out their window, he noticed the boy was gone.

"Jimmy, James. I want you to listen to me. When you play upstairs, I want you to keep the blinds closed at night, understand?"

"Okay dad. We will. Did you have fun at the reception?"

"We did. Though we missed you boys. We brought you home some cake though, and other treats."

"Thanks dad. Can we have some now?"

"Sure. I'm going to drop Karen off at home, then I'll be back to tuck you in."

Once Tony left with Karen, the boys noticed Harvey waving to them from across the street. Waving back, they closed the blinds, and headed downstairs.

Meanwhile...

Don, Jess, and Donna had a hell of a time getting Gary into the house. He was loaded.

"Mm...you smell nice mom," as he sniffed her hair. Leaving Don and Donna to laugh.

"Excuse me son, mind not hitting on your mother-in-law?"

"Wwwhy suuuure daaaad. Thouuuuugh sheee's daaaaaaamn pweeetty."

Donna was in stitches. She hadn't seen this side of her husband in a while. He always made her laugh. For he was not only a happy drinker, but a wicked lover too, when loaded. Donna knew she was going to get it good tonight, and she couldn't wait.

"Watch the hands tiger. Keep them above the waist," snickered Jess.

"I'mm sssssorry moooom."

Tossing him down on the couch, Don and Jess kissed their daughter goodbye and left. Helping her husband off with his coat, he pulled her down on him, and attacked her lips full force. God she could feel his muscles tense, as he wrapped her hair around his fists.

Trying to catch her breath wasn't possible, for Gary wouldn't give her a chance to collect her thoughts, all she could do was allow him to take, as she felt each and every nerve vibrate in her soul.

Ripping at her shirt, he tossed it to the ground, as he continued to assault her senses, her body, with fevered strokes and caresses. Flipping her under him, she knew he would be rough, something she had missed for a while now.

She loved when he became wild, and just let loose with his heart and soul. so wickedly passionate, and raw. Showing her how much he loved her, with each stroke, and whispered word of seduction.

Feeling him full force, he looked into her eyes with hunger, as he whispered... "I love you Donna, I love you so much."

To lost to answer, to on edge to even attempt to speak, they took each other beyond their relm of desire, and need. Leaving behind in their passinate storm new memories of what was still yet to come. A continuing future, they both knew would be full of compassion, understanding, but most of all, beautiful sweet love.

Over at the Messer house. Danny and Judy had the place to themselves, with Keith spending the night at his friends. Nearing their door, Danny picked Judy up in his arms, and carried through the arch.

Slamming the door shut with his foot, he carried her into the bedroom. Placing her carefully on the bed, he lit the candles, turned down the lights, grabbed two flutes. One filled with Champagne, the other with milk.

Sitting down on the bed, he looked into Judy's eyes, and whispered...

"Are you happy Judy? I know I am. I"m so looking forward to being a father. To help our child grow, and feel only love."

"I'm very happy, Danny. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father for our children."

"I love you, Judy. I honestly thought I would never find love again. After I lost Lindsay, I thought I was going to be miserable and alone. But then you and Keith came along. It was the two of you, who showed me I was capable of loving again, and for that I thank you both."

"We should be the ones thanking you Danny. You saved us, remember? It was you, who helped Keith heal, after seeing his brother killed."

Seeing Judy's tears, Danny kissed each lid, as he laid her back against the sheets. Carefully, with care, he removed her wedding dress, allowing it to pool around them. Then laying his head on Judy's tummy, he caressed and kissed his child, nestled safely within.

As Judy watched, she could see Danny's shoulders shake, as his tears slipped down her tummy. Then they felt it, the soft gentle ripple, as if his child was embracing him, telling him without words, that he loved him.

Raising his tear filled eyes, he whispered...

"Did you feel that Judy? Did you feel our child move?"

"I did, Danny. I think he/she was saying hello to his father."

Resting his head back on her tummy. Danny talked, and kissed his child till he fell into sleep, with the tears still wet on his lids. Reaching over, Judy pulled the sheets up over them. Knowing that their passionate wedding night would have to wait. For both knew, the only thing needed this night, was comfort in the arms of each others love.

"Alright my boys, let's go. Bed time. Last one upstairs, has to do tomorrows dinner dishes."

Racing up the stairs, their father pretended to fall. As the boys giggled, they left their father on the stairs.

"Sucker dad. You have to do the dishes tomorrow."

"Oh yeah..." jumping on their bed, he tickled them into endless fits of laughter. When their mother walked in.

"Shh... you are going to wake your sister, now settle down."

Looking towards the boys, he said... "let's get mom."

Picking his wife up in his arms, he tossed her on the bed.

"Get her boys. Tickle mommy's tummy. That's where she giggles the most."

With Claire in full fits of laughter, Julia woke screaming.

"Stooooop... that's enough. Julia's up."

"We're sorry mom. We will help you put her back to sleep. We will sing to her."

Walking into the nursery, Jimmy and James started singing, Hush little baby. Watching from the door, Tony wrapped his wife in his arms, bent his head and whispered...

"I'm going to get the camcorder. Don't let them stop."

When Tony came back with the camcorder, the boys were still singing.
Finally reaching the last chorus, Julia fell back into sleep. Sneaking from the room, Julia screamed again.

"You put the boys to bed, baby. I'll rock Julia. Come here my little Princess. What's wrong with daddy's little girl?"

Curling her little legs up, Tony realized she had gas. Laying her over his shoulder, he gently patted her back, as she burped.

"There we go. Is that better? Does daddy little's girl feel better?"

Making a grunting sound, she tucked her head under her daddy's neck, as he danced around the floor with her. Talking with her, swaying with her, loving her, with sweet kisses on her little crown. Till she fell back into a peaceful sleep.

God she was so beautiful, as he watched her sleep. Her hair was a warm alburn color, as was her complextion. Letting Tony know, she favoured the
Staton side. But her tiny little nose, and sweet dainty lips. Those were the Taylor side.

Smiling back, he certainly never thought he would end up here. Someone was surely looking after him, when he met Claire. For if someone had told him months ago, he would have met a stubborn, strong willed woman. He would have laughed in their face.

Placing her back down in the crib, he covered her, turned on her little musical mobile and left the room. Sneaking back into the boys room, he found them tucked in waiting for their story. After reading to them, he kissed their heads.

"Night boys, happy dreams."

"You too dad. Love you."

Leaving their door slightly ajar, he headed to his own room. Opening the door, he seen his wife standing in front of the mirror, bare. Walking up he wrapped his hands around her, tummy.

"You miss it already, don't you baby?"

Leaning her head back against him, she whispered...

"I do Tony. I miss the ripples, the kicks. But most of all, I miss the thought of knowing their was a life in there."

Watching as a tear slipped from her cheek, Tony turned her, picked her up, and carried her to their bed. Laying her upon the sheets, he rained little soft kisses across her hand, arm, neck, beautiful warm sweet lips, while she sighed.

"Easy baby. Just let it happen. Let me take you where you want to be."

"Please Tony...I ache...I ache so bad."

"I know baby, I can feel your body tremble at my kiss, at my caress."

Watching the glaze of tears dance on her lids, Tony drowned himself in her. God he could feel each and every nerve, spasm in their lovers dance.

Wrapping her tighter, he continued to love her through the deep dark night. Then when their bodies were completely drained. He found the strength to love her once more.

As the morning light danced across the sky, the lovers finally fell into a beautiful sleep.

Or so they thought.... "Waaaaaaaaaa,waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

The following morning, Donna let Gary sleep, while she headed to her mom and dads, to pick up the kids. When she arrived, she heard Jessie crying. Walking into the house, she found her sitting on the couch.

"What did you do, Jessie?"

"I not do nothing mommy. Nana won't let me play with Gary. She said he has to sleep. But he don't wanna sleep, and nana won't listen to me."

"Hey Donna, how's Gary feeling this morning?"

"He was still sleeping when I left. Jessie... you need to listen to mommy.
All babies need naps. Do you know why?"

"No... and I don't care. I want my broder, now."

"How long has she been like this, mom?"

"Not long honey. She didn't sleep very well last night. She's been running a bit of fever too. So I gave her some Motrin."

"Thanks mom. I'll keep an eye on her. She tends to get really cranky when she's not feeling well. She most likely picked it up at school."

After packing up her children. Donna headed home. Nearing their driveway, Jessie threw up all over the car.

"I sorry mommy. I feel so sick."

"I know baby. It's okay, let's get you into the house, and into bed."

When they got in the house, Gary was up baking.

"Gar... Gar... I need your help. Jessie has the flu. Can you take Gary, while I get her cleaned up?"

"Of course honey. Come here to daddy, Gary."

Taking his son in his arms, he giggled.

"What's so funny you little monkey? Come try daddy's cookies."

Sitting him in his highchair, Gary gave him one of his chocolate chip cookies, and a sippy cup of milk.

Meanwhile...

He had finally got the call. The night he had waited for, was finally coming. Heading into the bathroom he showered, shaved and cologned.

Then grabbing up his wallet, and keys he left. God he was excited, so excited that he had to sit, till he felt he was capable of moving.
Smiling widely, he started himself some breakfast. He knew the faster he got the day over with, the faster it would be time to babysit.

"Hi Harvey. So I take it you'll be late tonight? I'm glad the lady called and talked with me. She seems really nice."

"She is mom. I want to thank you, for all your help too. Without you, I never would have gotten the job."

"You're welcome son. I know how much you love children. That's one of the things I've always loved about you. That you're so caring towards those younger then you."

"Thanks again mom." Kissing her cheek, he left for school.

Meanwhile...

Over at the Genders, Wendle wasn't sure about tonight.

"I really don't feel comfortable leaving our child, with someone we barely know."

"Oh come on, Wendle. I spoke with the boys mother. It will be fine. Plus we have the babysitting video camcorders set up in the living room, bedrooms, den and bathrooms. So if anything happens, we'll know. Plus Brian is old enough to talk now. He'd tell us if something was wrong."

"I hope you are right Laura, because if anything happens to our son, I'll never forgive you."

When Harvey showed up at the Genders, they welcomed him in.

"Hi Harvey. Yous babysit me tonight?"

"I do Brian, and we are going to have lots of fun. Do you know what I brought?"

"No, whats?"

"I brought playdoh. This way we can make your mom and dad, some really neat things."

"Ooo... I loves paydoh."

After Brian's parents left, Harvey turned on the tv. Looking towards the VHS movies, he seen the little camera. nowing they had one, meant they had more. Being very cautious, he checked the kitchen. He knew the risk of getting caught if he was snooping. But he also needed to be sure there wasn't one in the kitchen.

After finding the kitchen clean, he knew this was where it would have to be done. For he couldn't take a chance on the bedrooms.

"Hey Brian, come on in here, we can play with the playdoh."

Running into the kitchen, Brian got up on his booster chair, and started making designs in his playdoh. Watching him play, Harvey began getting excited. Reaching in the fridge for some juice, he placed the half of tablet in the Brian's juice cup.

"Here you go Brian, drink this."

Drinking his juice, Brian started getting sleepy. As Harvey watched his eyes close, he picked him up in his arms. When he was done, Brian was just coming around.

"You sleepy little guy? How about you lay on your blanket and we watch some tv?"

Once he had Brian settled, he sat back and smiled, as he thought to himself... "not bad for my first night. Can't wait for the next time."

Last edited:
Back