~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

We have a tie between Body Count and Innocent. Could the next person who visits this thread choose their favourite from these two and then we can post the 'Episodes that didn't quite make it!' poll! Thanks. :)

Thanks Thumpy! :D

The winners that go through are:

Blood Brothers
Under The Influence
The Best Defense
Hurricane Anthony
Grand Prix
Big Brother
Extreme
Witness To Murder
Blood Moon
Dead Woman Walking
Simple Man
Dispo Day
Grave Young Men
The Oath
Freaks And Tweaks
Body Count

We will add 4 more episodes to this list. I will post a poll a bit later listing all of the other episodes that got 3 votes or more. :)

Apologies for the double post, but I can't add a poll using the 'Edit' function. ;)

Here's a poll of all the episodes that got 3 or more votes, but didn't win. You may vote for 5 episodes as the list is pretty long! The 4 episodes with the most votes will be added to the others listed above for the next stage. :)

:lol: so difficult choice but it`s good 2 from 5 coincide with u Lucy - Nothing To Lose and Money For Nothing :p

i like this decision to have one more winner to go forward in this contest :D

Glad that you like it Pusher. There are just so many good episodes here that it didn't seem right to abandon them at this stage!

Plus, we still have 9 weeks to go until the new season :eek:, so it might help to pass the time! :D

Ooo.. MfN and NtL were so obvious! And Innocent too. Then two last were bit...bit hard but went with Lost Son and Murder in a Flash

The two easiest for me were Wannabe and Innocent. I also went with Crime Wave, Death Grip, and Pirated. All very good episodes, IMO.

I went firstly with Wannabe, and then Innocent. Then I picked Hard Time, Death Grip and then Slaughterhouse. :) I really think 'Innocent' deserves to be on that list of the best episodes, and I can see from the votes that it's already gotten, that it should be there soon. :)

Crime Wave, Lost Son and Pro Per were easy for me. :)
But then... at first I couldn't decide which episode I should pick next. But in the end I picked Slaughterhouse and Pirated.

I had to add Money For Nothing and Nothing To Lose. In the end I also went for Pro Per (very well written episode) Murder In A Flash and Cop Killer. I enjoyed seeing H give Rebecca the elbow! :D

These episodes will go through...

Nothing To Lose
Money For Nothing
Wannabe
Innocent

I'm going to jumble the 20 episodes up a bit (so we don't have the same ones up against each other again) and post another two polls. These polls will give us the 'Top 10' Miami episodes as voted for by us!

Here's the first poll:

Hurricane Anthony vs. Under the influence is a hard choice. that's mean. :p
( ;))

Simple Man
under the influence
blood moon
blood brothers
wannabe

for me.

Back