~CSI: Miami's Ultimate Episode!~

Sorry everyone! I seem to have allowed only a very short voting time in error. I've received a couple of pm's to say people were unable to vote! So, I'll post the poll again. Apologies to those who have already voted - please could you vote again. Thanks. :)

And I suppose to remember what I voted? :p Easy ones Wannabe, MfN, UtI and Simple man. Blood Brothers vs. The Oath was really hard but I went with The Oath.

It was easy to decide, except for the first and the last. (Simple Man vs. Extreme and Wannabe vs. The Best Defence) :p
Because honestly, I don't like those four episodes like the other ones. :(

I chose Extreme, Hurricane Anthony, Blood Moon, Blood Brothers, and Wannabe. :) I just loved these episodes a lot, and compared to the rest, those are the ones that blew me away the most. :D

Thanks for voting everyone. :) We have no ties (though Blood Moon v Money For Nothing was very close!), so these are the 5 winners....

Simple Man
Hurricane Anthony
Money For Nothing
Blood Brothers
Wannabe

Here's the second poll...

Oh dear Luce, this is SO UNFAIR!
Ok first one was easy, GYM of course. Innocent being a good eppy but still cannot beat WtM.

Then the hard part
NtL vs. BC

NtL: H and Y...and Suzie...and Madison
BC: Wonderful writing, Calleigh storyline and Stuart Otis
.... I chose Body Count

BB vs. FaT
BB: First Suzie/Madison eppy, more H's background. My fave episode ever.
Freaks and Tweaks: first Suzie eppy,also little to Ray's background. Vote goes to BB because 1) My alltime fave eppy 2) Ends with the best song in all three CSI show history - ever

DWD vs. Dispo Day. Unfair, two fave against each other (again). Two wonderful episodes but I went with DWD. 1)Normal looking woman as main character 2) There's that H Caine that I love.

I hear ya Ducky, I really do! Thing is, all 10 episodes are great and whichever ones I put against each other, it's hard. *sigh*

Maybe once we have only 10 episodes left, I should just do one big poll and we can all vote for 4 episodes, or something like that. That way, the episodes aren't up against each other. Then I can list the final Top 10 in order according to how many votes each one gets. ie. 1st to 10th. Sound good? :)

Very difficult to choose! I went for GYM, NTL, Witness To Murder, Big Brother and Dispo Day. I loved the other episodes too though. They are all classics. :)

We have a tie between Witness To Murder and Innocent. Could someone kindly choose between them and post the episode you prefer here, and that one will go through to the top 10. Very tough choice but thanks. :(

Innocent

after big hesitation, hope no one going to jump over me. :rolleyes:

it will be good if more two peoples post theirs choice....and in the end to be take last decision. just too good epis have to compare :eek:

Pusher said:
Innocent

after big hesitation, hope no one going to jump over me. :rolleyes:

:eek: How can you do that!

I think one vote is fine (since my choise would have been Witness to Murder :p)

Both great eppys but the other has to go ;)

uhhhhh ... *run away and hide behind Luce*

in a both ways/choice someone is going to hate me. better me take this risk not u :p i just want in this top 10 to have one season final epi. for my regret '10-7' is lost somewhere ...

Back