CSI: Miami - Spoilers Reference Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one's a little odd but since we have a 3-series crossover this year, the spoilers from all 3 of the episodes will be posted here for those looking to keep track of them all. :)

CSI:NY 6.07 "Hammer Down"

~ This is the NY episode for the three-series crossover (Miami's portion of the crossover is also episode 7). Langston is in New York. (Mac seems to be the main one working with Langston.)

~ The crossover seems to be about missing women - and illegal organ harvesting. From what I can gather, women have been found dead and butchered on the side of the road (presumably in Vegas), and the chase leads Langston to the other cities.

~ The episode begins with a guy named Terry driving a semi-truck* with a woman locked in the sleeper portion of the trailer. A drunk man is arguing with his ex-wife on the phone while he's driving, and he looks down when he drops the phone - causing an accident when he slams into the semi. A bystander (Joseph) stops his car to see if the people involved in the crash are alright - and he gets carjacked for his trouble. Terry pulls a gun and drags the young woman into Joseph's car, demanding that he drive them away. Ten miles down the road, Terry tells him to stop. He takes Joseph's phone and wallet, shoots him in the stomach, and drives away with the woman in the car.

~ Hawkes gets upset about the illegal organ transplants and the women who died when their organs were taken.

Courtesy of Faylinn

Episode 8.09 - 'Kill Clause'

-Tom Lowman (M.E.) appears in this episode.
-Walter Simmons is in this episode.
-The team appears to be investigating the death of a man who was pushed off a balcony and the death of a woman believed to have committed suicide -- both cases connect them suspiciously to Life Insurance policies.

Thanks delkolover for the ep name.

Last edited:
8.05 'Bad Seed' Press Release

ALEXX WOODS AND ERIC DELKO RETURN TO HELP THE CSIs STOP A DEADLY OUTBREAK IN MIAMI, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 19

Khandi Alexander Returns as Alexx Woods

"Bad Seed" - Alexx Woods and Eric Delko return to help the CSIs stop a deadly outbreak in Miami, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:
Alexx Woods....................... Khandi Alexander
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

GUEST CAST:
Ethan Durant............................. Bobby Campo
Sheldon Parks............................... Craig Anton
Jerry Mackey................................ Steven Culp
Gavin Webb............................. Charles Parnell
Seth Ellers.................................... Jack Conley
Dr. Miller................................. Caroline Aaron
Al Wayons................................. Lance Barber
Rhea....................................... Sandra Purpuro
Lucy................................................ Katy Stoll
EMT Nurse........................................ Evan Lai
Doctor.......................................... Ajay Mehta

WRITTEN BY: Brian Davidson
DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley
Source: CBS.

More information regarding episode 8.09 'Kill Clause' (Initial info can be seen above):

The episode opens at a charity event, called "Miami Tomorrow" which raises money to get school books and supplies to cities neediest schools. the ven is taking place in an aquaraium, champagne is flowing and security is tight.

The facts on how the murder takes place are not available....in fact, not much is available on this ep as of yet. However, what I can determine is that the episode is about an insurance company taking out life insurance policies on people and then those people turn up dead.

A young woman who worked for the insurance company seems to have committed suicide. The benficiary on her one and a half million dollar policy is not her family but her employer. Her brother Scott has been convinced from the beginnning that his sister didn't committ suicide. The team attempts to prove murder but it ain't easy.

Thanks delkolover!

Last edited:
CBS is planning a "CSI" extravaganza for November sweeps -- star Laurence Fishburne (Dr. Raymond Langston) will appear in all three scene-of-the-crime shows in one week, and the whole thing wraps up on the flagship "CSI" on Nov. 12. Mild spoilers about the episodes follow.

Langston will first visit "CSI: Miami" on Nov. 9; he travels south in an episode titled "Bone Voyage" to investigate a case with ties to Las Vegas. Fishburne and "CSI: Miami" star David Caruso are pictured at left; perhaps Langston and Horatio Caine are talking about cool sunglasses, which Langston is still sporting when he arrives in New York on Nov. 11 (Fishburne and "CSI: NY" star Gary Sinise are pictured at right).

In that "CSI: NY" episode, "Hammer Down," according to CBS, "a big-rig accident results in the discovery of an interstate trucking ring that specializes in human cargo and black-market organ harvesting, and sets off a race against time to save a hostage."

The three-part crossover concludes on Nov. 12 on "CSI." In that episode, viewers will learn more about what Langston is investigating: "a nationwide human trafficking network that abducts young girls forces them into prostitution," according to David Weddle, who penned the episode with his writing partner, Bradley Thompson.

Ubiquitious guest star Mark Sheppard, who played Romo Lampkin on "Battlestar Galactica" (a character who knew a thing or two about shades), has a guest role in that Nov. 12 "CSI" episode. Sheppard, who has a credit list as long as your arm and apparently by law must appear on every scripted show in existence, also appears on USA's new show "White Collar" Oct. 23 and "Supernatural" on Nov. 19

Chicago Tribune

Thanks vegaslights.

Episode 8.07 'Bone Voyage' Press Release:

Laurence Fishburne ("CSI: Crime Scene Investigation") Guest Stars as Dr. Ray Langston, Who Follows the Evidence from Las Vegas to Miami, then to New York

Part One of a Three-Part CSI Trilogy Crossover

"Bone Voyage — Horatio Caine calls Las Vegas CSI Dr. Ray Langston to come to Miami when a severed leg found in the Everglades is discovered to belong to a girl who went missing in Las Vegas a week earlier, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Laurence Fishburne ("CSI: Crime Scene Investigation") Guest Stars as Dr. Ray Langston.

SERIES REGULARS

Horatio Caine David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne Emily Procter
Eric Delko Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST

Ray Langston Laurence Fishburne
Tom Loman Christian Clemenson
Michael Travers Christopher Redman
Dave Benton Wes Ramsey

GUEST CAST

Ashley Tanner Danielle Savre
Brenda Tanner Dendrie Taylor
Jimmy Burris Louis Mandylor
Tyler Goodman Timothy Lee DePriest
Madeline Briggs Amanda MacDonald
Nick Cooper Tim Meinelschmidt
Vince McCallister Japeth Gordon
Nathan Cole Amaury Nolasco
Molly Jaime Taite
Vanessa Michelle Belegrin
Uniformed Petty Officer Eltony Williams
Desk Sergeant Garrett Davis
Source: CBS

Episode 8.10 - 'Count Me Out'

delkolover said:
I did see the spoilers for ep 810...and I promise at some point I will get a proper drabble up! The ep did feature alot of Eddie and Omar.

delkolover said:
What I can tell you real quick is the ep does feature a little bit of everyone. The episode is a little bit of a star crossed love story. A young man turns to dealing drugs in order to "buy" his immigrant girlfriend from her aunt her brought her to our country on the lie that she would send her to school and give her a better life. But instead the aunt uses her as a slave around her home rarely letting her see the light of day. The team is led to them when a bomb explodes at the aunt's neighbor's house....a suspected drug house. The two young lovers get caught in the middle.

Last edited:
ellay said:
Spoilers about episode 810 "Count me out"

The scene opens with Jesse aiming a gun at Walter's face and shooting.
The next scene reveals that it takes place eight hours earlier with Jesse and Walter playing basketball.

-There's going to be an explosion in a house containing two CSIs.

Last edited:
CSIFiles Article: Gasol Guest Stars On 'Miami'

Posted by Rachel - 25/10/09 at 06:10 pm
LA Lakers basketball player Pau Gasol will guest-star in an upcoming episode of CSI: Miami. (Minor spoilers after the jump.)
“It was a very attractive opportunity,” Gasol said of the Miami role. “I play Victor, a normal person who is involved in a car accident and police are suspicious that I am responsible for what happened. I have good, meaty dialogue with an officer.”
“I have always had the acting bug inside me,” he added. “What this city gives me are opportunities. I’m in the best team in the league, I’m one of the best franchises and this is the city where it happens all the movies.”
The 29-year-old is seven feet tall, and he has a busy basketball schedule. For those reasons, Gasol doesn’t search out more acting roles. “It’s not so easy because of my physical characteristics,” he said. “They break with the norm, with the size of conventional actor. They are usually short and it is difficult to find roles for someone my size.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back