CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I don't think (And Luce can back me up on this or slap me down, either way :lol:) it should be a problem as long as the whole of your post isn't filled with the topic and you're not using the term in an inappropriate fashion, which I don't believe you are. It's a technical term and we all learn about it in elementary (or some form of it) anyhow.

I think Kyle's mother is the famous H's ex-wife....the one from NY. We have to wait.
and...OMG....Rory's not credited in the second episode?? :confused:.....are they just beggining to disappoint us? :(..let's hope no :D

Need4Speed said:
yeah and Ryan is def NOT H's son....unless there's something we don't know :lol: :devil: LOL!!! J/K!!!

I know you were joking, but it would be interesting if Ryan turned out to be Horatio's son. Maybe he could have fathered him as a teenager. That would probably have been to soap operaish for the other fans.

Rory isn't credited in "Inside Out" b/c, as far as I know the only ep he is going to be in as of now is "Bang, Bang Your Debt" which is the second ep of the season. "Inside Out" is the 4th ep of the season.

delkolover said:
Rory isn't credited in "Inside Out" b/c, as far as I know the only ep he is going to be in as of now is "Bang, Bang Your Debt" which is the second ep of the season. "Inside Out" is the 4th ep of the season.
Yeah as far as I know it's the 4th episode. But acording to Futon Critic, 'Inside Out' airs on october 1, which makes him the 2nd episode.
Now we just have to wait and see which one is correct.

delkolover said:
They could have changed the second episode to the fourth one or the same opposite :confused: ....it already happened last year, with "going under" and "if look could kill", didn't it?

They could change it. It is just as far as I know from the site I get my spoilers from "Inside Out" is listed as ep 4...but as you've said they have switched around the air order of eps in the past; so we will just have to wait and see.

Not to mention that Futon Critic really sometimes has the habit of being wrong. Personally, I either go with TV Guide.com or the CBS site for air dates of original eps.

Okay...does anyone have any clue who the heck Horatio slept with??

I hope it's Yelina. ;) :devil:

Hunter said:

At this point I personally think that TPTB could throw any woman in the picture. We as viewers don't really know who he was with 16 years ago, he didn't really exist...so they could bring up anyone, I do wonder if shes even alive tho. He is like a curse ya know! Im sure theres alot of shippers who would hope its Yelina (im not real particular about it) but in my honest opinion Yelina doesn't strike me as the type to get knocked up & then give away the baby. I don't think that scenario would bring them together in a positive way. God, if it even ends up really his son, they could really turn it around & by seasons end Valera would be like "oops sorry, the match was wrong..my bad"

Hunter said:

Well in my opinion this son has something to do with H's ex- wife...the one from NY :D.
I think it's impossible Kyle is Yelina's son. She has Raymond Jr.....who has probably the same age of Kyle....or just a little bit different....and I also think Yelina never would have abandoned a child....especially without telling H about it :eek:

I just went to CBS's website and they have "Inside Out" as airing as the second episode...so I apologize for my earlier post. I was wrong and you guys were right ;)

Oh my god! What a total suck-fest! :mad: How many times are they gonna change things around? Ever since the first couple of spoilers came out, "Bang, Bang Your Debt" has been listed as the second episode and "Inside Out" was later added as the fourth... now it's the other way around??? :confused: CBS/ CSI: Miami are so confusing me... it's not fun! I'm losing all the "excitement" for the season to start because this is just aggravting!

Oh well, it's Miami... anything can happen! So, for now, I still can't wait for the premiere!... :) I'm so conflicted about this, I just don't know how to go about all this.

:confused: :) :mad: :confused: :) :mad: :confused: :) :mad: :confused: :) :mad: <--- How I'm feeling about this!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Believe me I am totally with ya...the fact that they screw with the ep airing schedule pissing me off and I feel like it throws a wrench into the continuity sometimes.

So I am :confused: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :( with you!

Jackie, Miami's had a continuity problem since well the beginning. Just knowing that really gets me worked up... the more they screw with our heads, the more they take away from the show itself. Hopefully, everything will get fixed by the time this season starts cause I actually want to enjoy the show.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back