CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I've always believed the title is just as important as the plot. If you can't take the time to think up a good firm title, what does that say about the episode?
Agreed, I also think the episode title bears some reflection on the writing. I like titles to intrigue me, and also to give the impression that some thought has gone into choosing a title.
midnight_tiptoes said: They probably went with the crappy titles because they didn't want their fans to delude themselves into thinking they'd get good material this season.
Alas, that is unfortunately a very good point. *sigh*

They probably try to create titles that will stick in your mind and get you interested in the episode. It may be harder than it sounds to keep trying to come up with good titles. The average fan probably doesn't even know the titles of the episodes. That may be why Friends came with titles like The One With... They were probably done partly to be funny, but also the fans would remember the names.

I am a great fan (well I'd like to think so :p). I got every single episode but don't ask me the episode names... especially not from S4 / S5. I'll always remember the cases & which episode nr but not what the episode was named :)

I am the same way. I remember the episodes, but not the titles. It amazes me how much details the other posters can recall.

is it a scary thing that i know all the ep titles and everything about the eps too?

^^No it is not; I know all the ep titles and everything about them too. It is scary what mundane things the brain will remember and when it comes to important things....you can't remember a damn thing :lol:

delkolover said:
^^No it is not; I know all the ep titles and everything about them too. It is scary what mundane things the brain will remember and when it comes to important things....you can't remember a damn thing :lol:

I can attest to that. I tend to remember the most useless crap, but when it comes to something I need to know, I have the hardest time trying to memorise it.

Sorry for OT :)

Haha, Just done that is psych. It's a selective memory thing. We retain the things we find impotrant and interesting over the things we think we have no use for.

Ie: remembering EVERY little detail of a Miami episode and NOTHING about math.... interesting...

Anyway, HI! I don't think I've posted here before... may have done, but hi anyway :D

Jodie
xxx

adorelo said:
Haha, Just done that is psych. It's a selective memory thing. We retain the things we find impotrant and interesting over the things we think we have no use for.

Ie: remembering EVERY little detail of a Miami episode and NOTHING about math.... interesting...

Anyway, HI! I don't think I've posted here before... may have done, but hi anyway :D

Jodie
xxx
It sounds like they should do something like the old schoolhouse rock shows only use CSI:Miami. Eric could teach science. Horatio could teach math, which needs a little drama to keep people awake. Alex could teach grammar. I just picture having a pet peeve about people not using proper grammar. Calleigh could teach social studies. Natalia could teach gym class. Ryan could teach typing. Frank could teach drivers ed.

Haha, If H taught math, I would have done alot better. I can see Calleigh teaching english/drama. She seems that way inclined. My drama teacher reminded me of Calleigh, in her personality.

Oh, that sounds like a grat school Sphinx

xxx

Hey listen to this.

Fashion Reporter and Reporter #2 - They tell us that its Fashion Week in Miami, and the first show is showcasing the collection of a hometown boy Gavin Hauer.

Gavin Hauer - A fashion designer. One of his model, Alisha, is killed when an alleged "malfunction" occurs on the stage. He is evasive and abrasive with the investigators, using everything he can to block them from investigating the stage and his clothing line. Turns out there was a simple bomb rigged under the stage, and that his clothing was being used (the dye and the platinum pieces) to smuggle heroin. Alisha knew about the plot and Hauer conspired with Scott Lebrock to kill her to keep her quiet. Horatio offers him some consideration if he helps finger Lebrock, but Hauer refuses.

Scott Lebrock -a clean-cut mid 20 something. His father was married to Alisha, a fact that Scott denies knowing about until her murder. Joe Lebrock, his father, was a heroin kingpin until his arrest, and the investigators suspect him of continuing the business for his father while he is imprisoned.

Terrence Day - the manager of the stage operations. He protests his innocence, until the cops show him a picture of two bombs constructed in exactly the same way. The first one was used to kill Alisha, the second one was used to kill Oscar Monahan ( the convict who promised Horatio to look after his son Ryan while in jail ). Terrence was Oscar's cellmate. While Horatio hopes that Terrence will now finger Lebrock, it turns out that he insists that RYAN ordered the bomb that killed Oscar, which Horatio refuses to believe.

Agent Mike Farallon - an old "friend" of Natalia's. Through Natalia being her old-self, she gets Mike to give her survaillance tapes that have on Scott Lebrock.

If you dont belive me go to http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

ok I've just read it and I think there was mistake between Ryan and Kyle....I think they meant Kyle instead of Ryan :D...simply because Kyle is on jail....nota Ryan....as far as I know :confused:

yeah and Ryan is def NOT H's son....unless there's something we don't know :lol: :devil: LOL!!! J/K!!!

Umm, Rory isn't credited in [ihis[/i] episode? WTF?

HORATIO SEARCHES FOR HIS SON AFTER HE GOES MISSING DURING A DEADLY PRISON BREAK, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY OCT. 1

"Inside Out" - Horatio searches for his son after he goes missing during a deadly prison break, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso

Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter

Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez

Alexx Woods....................... Khandi Alexander

Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo

Sgt. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn

Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Valera............................................... Boti Bliss

Kyle Harmon............................. Evan Ellingson

Samantha Barrish........................ Jessica Szohr

GUEST CAST:

Julio Rentoria............................. Luis Moncada

Trevor Battle................................ Joey Gaytan

Oscar Monahan........................... Aries Spears

Oscar's Lawyer............... Keith Hamilton Cobb

Veronica Eckland................. Lauren Mary Kim

Joe LeBrock................................ John Sharian

Will Bedford............................ David Newsom

Barry Slater................................. Callard Haris

Rich Caprioto................... Chris William Martin

Judge Hugo............................. Steve Toussaint

MDPD Uniform............................ Loren Olson

Corrections Officer.................. Jeff De Serrano

Written by: Sunil Nayar & John Haynes

Directed by: Gina Lamar

I just watched the freaking trailer for the season opener.

HORATIO HAS A FREAKING SON?!?

Ok. First things that poppped into my head were 'OMG' and "Who the hell did he have s*x with?"

I can't wait for the 24th now....:D

(Question to the Mods/Feds: Can we say s*x on here? I'm guessing not...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back