CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I liked 'Pros and Cons' instead of 'Dangerous Son'. The first one appealed to me more.

^ Agreed, I liked the first title better. I never liked obvious titles, albeit repetitive ones. First it was 'Lost Son' now it's 'Dangerous Son' next it'll be 'Prodigal Son'.

*sigh*

I wish they wouldn't switch them around. It becomes increasingly confusing. :rolleyes:

^It is confusing and stupid. They can't manage to come up with new ones? I like the first title much better.

And you are right speed_cochrane, the next title probably will be 'Prodigal Son.' You'd think by now they would be a little more original ;)

Okay, I'm royally confused. When did "Pros and Cons" become "Dangerous Son"? More importantly, Why?

"Pros and Cons seemed quite appropriate. "Dangerous Son" seems a stretch. Another ratings ploy, perhaps?

Anyone know why the change?

All I know is that this is Miami we're talking about! They do what they want, when they want, and how they want it done whenever. I've learned to be open-minded about their decisions, but it's still aggravating... the repeated story lines, lack of continuity, elongating relationships for drama on top of drama, etc.

"Pros and Cons" seemed to be a more fitting title, y'all know? The pros and cons of Horatio's past actions, pros and cons of Ryan's decisions, pros and cons of Calleigh choosing Jake or Eric, etc. It's quite stupid that they changed it.

"Dangerous Son"??? How predictable is that??? It's so repetitive and with the spoilers that we've heard, anyone could've given that title for this episode.

Gen, for all we know, they're reading this right now and already have "Prodigal Son" on the list of upcoming episodes. That really wouldn't surprise me!

Gosh, this is so confusing to me... but then again, so is everything else.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Yeah and they changed that other episode from 15 minutes to 'Cyberlebrity' or something. How lame is that?

^^oh God that title is horrible...they should have left that one alone for sure. Although, I can see where they might have a conflict b/c wasn't there a movie with the name "15 Minutes"?? I can't see why there would be a conflict but then again it *is* Hollywood!

They probably went with the crappy titles because they didn't want their fans to delude themselves into thinking they'd get good material this season.

Seriously, something is wrong with these people. If they can hire brilliant actors to work 16 hour days to make an episode perfect, why can't they find someone to write a title? I mean, it's only 1-3 words per episode title, how hard is that?

"Cyberlebrity"... what the hell is that? If they couldn't use "15 Minutes," they could've at least thought of something better.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

uuugghhh!! whay can't they just amke up thier minds!! and so what if the ep title is a movie title!! that never stopped them before!!! Body Count, Nothing To Lose, Breathless, Shattered, Open Water, No Man's Lnad, Born to Kill, and Shock are all the names of movies as well as eps!! so who cares if one of the new ep titles is a movie one?

I seriously do not care how the episode is named. It'd be a big bummer if it isn't a 90min episode, there's quite a lot of potential in that episode and I would not want to see that squashed together in 60min :<

Why are you all worried about the name of the episodes?! The episode itself is the important part, not the name. And I'm sure people who post the spoilers may be responsible for a great part of those "title changes". That's why they're spoilers and not official descriptions.

As for the names, Cyberlebrity is much better in my opinion than 15 Minutes. What does "15 Minutes" tell you? nothing. Cyberlebrity at least gives you a hint about people who get famous for being exposed on websites... w/e.

Kit4na said:
I seriously do not care how the episode is named.
Agreed ;)

]Kit4na said:
It'd be a big bummer if it isn't a 90min episode, there's quite a lot of potential in that episode and I would not want to see that squashed together in 60min :<
Sorry about that, but from what i've seen/heard, it's going to be a 60 min episode. :(

Ally said
Why are you all worried about the name of the episodes?! The episode itself is the important part, not the name.

I've always believed the title is just as important as the plot. If you can't take the time to think up a good firm title, what does that say about the episode? They took five minutes and slapped it together and changed their minds incessantly and then said "The hell with it, it's good enough"? I'm pretty sure I'm way off about that (lol) but I've believed that the title is a reflection on the writing.

Although you are right, Ally, spoilers are always subject to change and the titles of those episodes fall under that heading as well.

I just have a problem with the title 'Dangerous Son' because it doesn't really leave it up to interpretation. It pretty much tells us what's going to be involved just by those two words. I guess I'm opposite than you, Ally, I like a little mystery in my Miami-O's. ;) Granted titles like 'Hurricane Anthony' and 'Grand Prix' are the same way in the lines of 'not leaving much to the imagination' but I'm expecting more from the writing team four seasons on.

Then again, people who don't read messageboards will never see the episode title unless they read the Tv Guide or see the box sets. So it probably isn't the biggest deal. I'm just personally big on titles, so no one need agree with my ramblings. :lol:

fadingintherain said
Gen, for all we know, they're reading this right now and already have "Prodigal Son" on the list of upcoming episodes. That really wouldn't surprise me!

Oh what have we done. :eek: Let's not add any more fuel to their fire. :lol:

Kit4na said
It'd be a big bummer if it isn't a 90min episode, there's quite a lot of potential in that episode and I would not want to see that squashed together in 60min :<

I think it was mentioned that CBS has confirmed it's only 60 minutes. :( I've always enjoyed their 90 minute episodes. ^ And agreed with you Kit, it would be a shame to see everything in the premier squished together with so much that's going on. 90 minutes would allow it to play out a little more progressively and maybe it won't seem as contrived as it currently does -- given the 'Horatio magically has a son' storyline. (Which I have to admit, seems interesting but it's six seasons too late and makes it look like the writers ran out of 'developing' ideas.)

I agree w/ you 100% ALLY. Besides, Ny & Vegas have all have silly titles also. It is the show that counts & if were that ticked over an epi title then why watch, if thats what your basing your opinion on. Im not saying their great titles but ya ever notice it's the silly things, like completely ignorant commercials or jingles, that is what sticks in our minds? The only thing I can say about "dangerous son" is that is sounds like a dead giveaway to what the big bomber of the epi is, otherwise, if is worthy then I could care less what they title it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back