CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

But why the hell don't we know the first episode title ? We have the fifth but not the first ? I don't understand.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I've read it on Spoilertv...it should be "Pros and Cons" :D

3. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

As for me, it doesn't look like Calleigh nor Jake. If you note the guys hair, it looks shorter than Jake's. And the girl definitly doesn't look like Calleigh. Maybe one of them is a suspect and they just show a footage of the couple together.

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

On the tubou promo, is that Ryan showing Natalia how to shoot? I read about Natalia learning how but this guy named Rich was teaching her. Well, if that was him, it's looks alot like Ryan only needing to shave. Not like I mind or anything. *evil grin* And what song is playing in the background? The one where you can hear "And nothing you say can change his ways" or something?

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMFG!!!! i just saw a promo pic for Speed!!!! SPEED!!!!!! He looks so OMFG sexy!!!!!!! and i love his look!!!!! *drools* *drools more*
    [​IMG]

6. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I can't wait to see what they do with Speed in s6. His interaction with Eric is one of the things I miss most about the show.

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Is that Speed promo picture from this year or is it an old one?
    I found a bunch of still photos for first episode of this season on spoiler tv here they are
    http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

8. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'm excited and nervous about Speed returning!! I just want the season to start already!:) Speed's interaction with Eric was good and it will be interresting how they play it out. But it will be sad too having to realize that it's Eric's mind playing games on him. Unless writers are keeping a big storyline secret!

9. Leela

Leela Pathologist

That's not a promo. It`s a photograph that a fan took of Adam and Rory while the team was on location for shooting an episode of the new season. The girl that took it posted it over at Flickr. ;)

10. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

That man is just so handsome!!! Thank you for that picture and bless the fan who was quick enough to take a picture!

the first time i saw that promo i was like is that Jake Gyllenhaal?! I'm really wondering if its Ryan we see showing the gun to the girl. Maybe soemone here can tell us if its Ryan?

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I don't know the song, but I am wondering if the line refers to Ryan or the instructor. Is there someone who she is trying to get them to change his ways and he won't. Could the person that Horatio is telling to get his story straight the instructor? I wonder if the shooting range scene is an important part of some story line since it is in a spoiler.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I thought that DELKOLOVER said in the first spoiler that the main story would tie in w/ the gun range; however, I didn't think Nat was learning to shoot til epi 4. I haven't seen those previews but if its the nararator person then I don't look into what they say cus its always BS, but, again, these promos are so misleading, so who knows what their actually talking about, it could really be anything at this point. I think the range & Nat learning to shoot will eventually lead up to a 'story' for Nat, whether or not it has anything to do w/ Ryan or the instructor, who knows, I personally think it will all be misleading, just because it always seems to be. Not to sound like a downer or anything but I think theres motive behind every thing thats being placed in our minds right now. Corey Miller said "they have to do whats best for the show". In that perspective, I see these stories evolving into all the CSIs becoming stronger as a team & if these 4 people were to actually hook up, at some point they would all break up, only causing serious tension between all of them & all thats going to do is weaken them as a team. They have to carry this show for another 5 years, it all just seems like golden opportunity for TPTB to give them a new bond & a new sense of trust in each other.**gives hugs...dodges flying bullets**

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

In the premiere Ryan is working at the gun range and actually talks and interacts with one of the suspects...hence why he is holding a gun the promo and more than likely why his name comes up in the investigation, he actually interacted with the suspect.

As for Natalia I am pretty sure (like 99%) that she doesn't start learning to fire a gun until the 4th ep....I only say this b/c in the spoilers I didn't a mention of her shooting in the premiere but we all know that doesn't mean anything.

We will just have to wait and see for sure ;)

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh well it's still Rory!!!! fliming a NEW episode!!!!!!!! *squee*

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK, there are some spoilers about episode #607, not much though... I don't know that much about Miami spoilers, so I'm not sure what information you already know, but I'm sure someone else will come along with more about this episode... :lol:

So, small points of interest:

The case is of a model who was seemingly electrocuted at a fashion show.

Ryan appears to be working on a case with Horatio and Calleigh (this is interesting to me, but only because I didn't realise he was still working at the lab).

Natalia also seems to be working on the case, she meets up with an agent who she knew along time ago (possibly romantically).

Horatio's son is mentioned later on.

eta: this is only my interpretation of the sources I've got, so as always these things are subject to change, and I could just be wrong... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.