CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

It will be interesting to see the writers explanation for Eric seeing Speed. Does Speed have a twin or is it the result of the head injury. I don't think the writers would have Eric gain psychic powers as the result of his head injury although that would be interesting.

Well we really don't know if Eric's mind was playing with him or not!

I really hope to get Ryan back on the team, cos he's a good CSI. Can't see him as anything else. Not even the ME's office.

Looks like news of H's son is confirmed, but I guess with An D nothing is confirmed till tha episode is aired. I hope this storyarc means more Yelina in the new season.

Thanks DELKOLOVER, for clearing up the news on Ryan. Makes a little more sense now!

They might have more of Yelena this year. I am guessing they made her a private eye so they could have her in more this year. My hope is they give us her reaction to Horatio having a son. I'm sure she realizes Horatio has a history with women, but it must be different when the flesh and blood result is standing in front of you. She is used to having Horatio to herself. She might be afraid the boy's mother might come back into Horatio's life unless she is dead of course. I hope she is alive, so Horatio can confront her.

From The Orlando Sentinel :

At CBS party, previews of "CSI," "Without a Trace," "Cold Case," "The Amazing Race" and more: Talking to Jonathan Littman at a CBS party is like one-stop shopping. He is behind some television's biggest hits because of his association with Jerry Bruckheimer. And Littman happily provides previews. --- "CSI: Miami": Horatio Cane (David Caruso) will learn that he has a son. The role is being cast. Ryan Wolfe (Jonathan Togo) remains fired; he is working menial jobs.

Thanks vegaslights, I thought Ryan had his job back. We will get to see what they make Ryan go through to get his old job back. That explains why he goes to Alexx about being a coroner's investigator. Question is does that position already exist or does he make it up. :confused: I can't wait to see Alex reaction. That should be good. Hopefull they make it funny.

From Aussiello's report

I'm not quite sure how they're going to pull this off, but sources confirm that Rory Cochrane is returning to CSI: Miami this fall – three years after his character was fatally shot in the line of duty.

Cochrane – who asked to be released from his contract back in the summer of 2004 because "he couldn't really handle the grind anymore" – will appear in multiple episodes, beginning with this season's second. It's not clear, however, if he'll be reprising his role as presumed-dead criminalist Tim Speedle or playing a brand new character. Tim's evil twin, perhaps? [/url]

*squeals* YAY!!!! I couldn't care less wether he plays Tim or someone else... RORY COCHRANE RETURNETH!!!

I love Tim :D
I really hope to see him in more than one episode :D
I just loved him with Delko and Calleigh :D :D

*lifts brow* Okay I was fine with a..A kind of ghostly sighting but...Multiple episodes? :eek: :eek:

Normally I'd say, these spoilers are subject to change - which they are - but Aussiello is usually pretty acurate.

Then again, Rory did say in a recent interview that he would have liked to guest star in a few episodes, so perhaps the writers want to invest in a storyline involving him. The 'undercover cop' thing has been done with Horatio's brother Raymond, so it's a little cliché but I'm interested to see what they're planning.

Thanks for the information, darx2mint4! And Happy Birthday as well. ;)

um...wow. i totally wasn't expecting anything like that. speed back from the dead...just wow. not that i'm not excited it just seems really out there considering we've already had the back from the dead thing happen. if it is true i hope they do it in a plausible way. we really need something realistic after healthy looking cancer patients and coming back to work 2 weeks after gettin shot in the head.

long lost sons and people coming back from the dead...i swear i think csi: miami is gettin ready to move to daytime.

That's... interesting. I know Delko got shot so he thinks he sees him but, uh, I thought that was for one episode. "presumed-dead criminalist" :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back