CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt they are going to kill Frank. On second thought, it wouldn't suck...it would be devastating!! I love Frank. they better not kill him!! :devil:

I highly doubt they will kill Frank. I'm sure there would be some spoiler for that, and I dont see a reason for it.. Franky isn't going anywhere. :D Well, atleast I don't think so. :p

They won't kill Frank, it would be a stupid idea considering that they just made Rex Linn a regular.

Anyway, I just caught the promo, looks okay. I feel bad for Eric, the writers are giving him the hardest time at the moment: getting sued and getting shot. The poor guy has been having major crap happen to him ever since the start of Season 3, and even a little before that (ie. Extreme). God, it's about time something nice happened to him.

I'm really looking forward to Rex Linn playing a bigger part in an episode. It's about time we got to see him do more than just be the guy who states the obvious, has a decent line here and there and is the cushion for Horatio's one-liners. Rex is great, it's nice to see him get to flex his acting muscles a little bit more.

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually intrigued for the next few episodes.

DeWacko said: "Erm..why on earth they'd kill someone who they just made reg character and put to opening credits? "

Can anyone say SOFIA MILOS?????????? It could happen but I don't think it will.

silk said:
DeWacko said: "Erm..why on earth they'd kill someone who they just made reg character and put to opening credits? "

Can anyone say SOFIA MILOS?????????? It could happen but I don't think it will.

They didn't kill her. They just got lost with her story (and took a year to realise they could find something for her :rolleyes: )
But if you check that100th eppy clip from Innertube - you see Rex ain't goin' anywhere ;)

They just got lost with her story (and took a year to realise they could find something for her :rolleyes: )
Such is the calibre of writing on this show. :rolleyes:

It still bothers me that they made Sofia Milos a regular at the beginning of Season 3 only to write her character off (albeit temporarily) at the end of the season. The infamous Miami cast revolving door strikes again. I'm quite sure though, that Rex is safe. ;)

Lucy said:
They just got lost with her story (and took a year to realise they could find something for her :rolleyes: )
Such is the calibre of writing on this show. :rolleyes:

and in the end the situation turn out - that after 1 y. lost with her story (re Yelina) TPTB want Sofia Milos back but now she is not free/available...to laugh or to cry :rolleyes:

I haven't heard anything about a split up...so if someone out there knows what the hell it is about please do share!!

Hunter posted
For those with 5 channels, 'Throwing Heat' will air this Monday Jan.22 at 10 PM on channel 3. The rest of you, i don't know.

A Cuban refugee is killed when he steps on a land mine shortly after arriving on U.S. soil and Tripp accidentally steps on another one while investigating the case. Fortunately, he didn't step off of it and a bomb squad works to defuse it. The probe reveals the victim didn't enter the U.S. alone and Horatio learns an assassin may be involved. Also, Delko is sued for $250,000 after defending a woman in a bar who was being abused by her husband.

Following are clips i've seen from the episode: Frank steps on a mine of some sort, but Horatio stops him from taking another step. And I also know that Mr.Wolfe radios in an 'Officer down!'. Not sure about the order of the scenes. But that's all i know so far. I'll keep you posted. (If i can) I know you can't discuss much at this point, but we can only guess what will happen soon. Maybe Frank dies? We'll figure out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back