CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Nope. He aain't dyin'. If he does....we are all traveling doown to TPTB and tell them and make them have Tripp magically rise from the dead.LOL. I luvv 'im. He usesd to be on JAG so my mom doe to. I apologize for anyy mispelled words. My keyybaord is actingg up.

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I don't know if this means anything, but TV Guide's Mike Ausiello said that someone major (as in Horatio, Eric, Calleigh, Alexx or Ryan) will be shot very critically in February. He also said it's someone who was featured on the cover of TV Guide in 2006, and that it wasn't Calleigh. So this means it's Horatio. Anyone care to help me confirm?

Also, Frank isn't going anywhere- they just added him as a regular (about time!) but someone might die- another officer? Real excited for this episode!

Some people have been saying Speed's coming back- I don't think so. Once he's gone, he's gone. Now if this were Smallville or Supernatural- then they could bring him back with some supernatural reason. But it's CSI Miami- reality, and I don't think the dead can rise, people.

Please someone confirm my Horatio spoiler- if he'll be shot and if anyone knows if he'll survive if it's him! I hope so!

3. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Horatio will probably survive, or they might as well cancel the show :)

I'm thinking that if it's him that will be shot that they'll have him hanging by a thread because they're just looking for an advantage during February Sweeps which seems the likeliest reason.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

In a couple of weeks the episode 'Man Down' will air, in which Eric Delko is the one who has the unfortunate luck of getting shot. It's not fatal, but he'll be in critical condition. So it won't be Horatio. (Also, Adam Rodriguez was featured on the front of TV Guide in 2006. :))

It was discussed a few pages back in this thread, I believe. :)

As for Speed coming back, if I recall correctly, there may be a flashback about Speed in the episode 'Man Down', but the character himself isn't coming back. ;)

Welcome to the Miami forum, btw CSIMiamiLover. :D

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Thanks for the clarification. I can now breathe a sigh of relief ^_^
    Although I do feel bad for poor Eric.

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Thanks for the correction
    I was actually hoping it'd be Horatio because everyone else has had something happen to them (Ryan- nail, Eric was shot in "Rampage," Calleigh was shot in "Going, Going Gone," but she basically got up and walked away) and Horatio has been the man of steel for too long. Ah, too bad.

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Re: CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by CSIMiamiLover

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You're most welcome for the clarification. :)

Also CSIMiamiLover, you may add more to your previous post by using the 'EDIT' function located at the top of your post near the 'Reply', 'Quote', 'Quick Reply' menu as opposed to double posting. You have up to 24 hours to edit your post. :)

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Interesting that you mentioned that. It would only be natural that it would be Horatio's turn. But you never know...maybe the writers have a surprise for us up their sleeves regarding Horatio. As Calleigh made light of the fact that he hasn't been injured on the job in Miami yet (I forget the episode name but it was where Resden killed Rachel Turner), that could be a hint.

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

The episode was called "Under Suspicion"
    =)

11. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Under Suspicion was the name Eyehearth. Been waiting myself for H to get hurt.

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

They should do an epsode where Horatio is injured and someone else- Eric, for example, or even Calleigh- has to be the big, invincible boss.
    Off subject- sorry!

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I think that would be awesome myself. :D

14. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Not to get off topic either, but that "role" was touched in Rio. Calleigh was the lady in charge while Delko & Horatio went to Brazil to get Riaz.

Ok, enough about that. I'm not one who usually gets uber excited about Miami episodes (some from s.5 have been less than thrilling imo) but I am really excited for tonight's episode. Eric getting sued, Tripp and the bomb... it's going to be a doozy! But it's about time that Tripp got some serious storyline action if you ask me.

And I know this has been said and I should go back through the threads, but I've been up since 5AM and I am a bit tired. When does Man Down air? I know it's in a few wks but does anyone know a specific date? Txs!

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah H just seems to be so invincible for my liking. We've seen that the other CSI's are human and I'm not saying he isn't but sometimes the man is like a God. The baddies have big weapons and H only has his little pistol but yet he always wins w/o a scratch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.