CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I think I read it at tv.com that she was in MIA/NYC - Nonstop the shot mother (dead on the sofa) but who knows :rolleyes:

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I just checked IMDB, and it says Carol Mendelsohn played Denise Spellman. So they really did take one of the big honchos and add them to the episode. :) (It's sad they needed a producer of CSI to play an effective dead person...)

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Oh shit it was Carol.

I'm getting old :( Man... like I can always remember was it Ann, Carol or Elizabeth :rolleyes: geez, they are the same :p
    Thanks for correcting me tho :D

I think this is just because I haven't drank beer for a week. *opens a can of Carlsberg*

4. Finch

I do the same thing. I get confused between Liz and Ann. The only way I remember, is Ann is the crazy one. :rolleyes:

But you're welcome. :D

As for the 100th episode, I think they could do a better job with it as well, so I'm hoping at least something interesting happens. If I remember correctly, they've had several episodes dealing with stolen, or counterfeit money so it's not a new storyline. - They even have Michael B. Silver (Peter Elliot) so they'll probably address what happened last season with the whole 'my financée stole the money bla bla bla' ...It's a really over-done, over-run storyline.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Can u tell me a little about this case on CSI Miami... I've Seen other Episodes on CSI but not Spoiler Lab....

I have Basically alomost all of the seasons of CSI Miami and CSI Las Vegas on My Computer....

But if u can give me the details on it, I will be glad to look over it and give u my fee back on it...

Thanks James

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hi James, and welcome to Talk CSI. :)

'Spoiler Lab' isn't an actual episode of CSI: Miami. It's our thread to discuss possible plots and storylines of future episodes.

The term 'spoiler' refers to a comment or discussion that could give away plot details of as yet unaired episodes. Therefore we placed the word 'spoiler' in the thread title so that those who don't want to find out what happens before any given episode airs can remain 'spoiler free'.

I hope that helps. :)

7. polina

polina Rookie

we too , after 16th of September

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys. Got my new issue of TV Guide (Sept 18-14) today and thought I'd share what's in there about Miami. Of course, some of this we've already heard like Season 5 opens with H & Delko in Brazil. Looks like someone new is playing Ray (Christopher Stapleton) and Ray Jr (Carter Jenkins).

Yelina, Ray, and Ray Jr will all return stateside. As temporary boss, Calleigh manages the lab's suspicions about keeping a former mole around. In episode 2, Natalia's ex shows up. But is he still a bad guy? Down the road, Calleigh's car is forced into a canal and, Donahue says, "It looks like more than just an accident."

"Death Pool 100," airing October 2nd, marks Miami's 100th episode and exposes a gambling ring only the Grim Reaper could love. Later, the CSI's encounter a new gun that defies trajectory analysis ("It shoot around corners," Donahue says) and a modeling agency where the studliest guys keep dying. "Turns out the two hot babes who run the joint were collecting insurance on all that beefcake," Donahuse says. And get ready for a big Super Bowl-themed episode in February.

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Here's some pics from the same tv guide: sorry if they're too long or wide but didn't wanna cut nothing out. :D

TV Guide
    TV Guide

10. Finch

Thanks for the information and pictures 1CSIMfan and katpin. :D

Now that we have more details about the Miami front (in light of all the Brazil craziness) , it's great to finally see where the rest of the team has a place in these episodes. I'm really excited for Calleigh's storyline, and I'm very curious about Boa Vista's storyline. It's a shame they don't have many details about Ryan at the moment, except for a few blurbs a while back.

That being said, it looks like this season won't be devoid of action. ;)

11. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Okay, help me out here. The t.v guide article says that Yelina, Ray, and Ray Jr. return stateside. I thought earlier spoilers said that Ray died in Brazil and that Ray Jr. disappears deep undercover as a mule in the drug ring. What'd I miss guys?

12. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thanks Lucy. Thought they were too big.

LOL

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That's okay - scans are often best posted as links and then people can just open them up, enlarge them and read them. Thanks for posting them btw. :)

silk, I was slightly confused by that too. :confused: Guess we'll find out in 5 days! :eek: :D

14. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

According to the Futon Critic, episode 5x04 - Going Under (with Calleigh's accident) is now going the be the second episode of the season. 5x02 - If Looks could Kill (Boa Vista's episode) is going to be the fourth one.

15. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

well, until yet they just said raymond wouldn't make it. they never said where he'd die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.