CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

The Calleigh/Kenwood (in the UK, 'Kenwood' is the name of a food mixer) storyline, I remember in one episode she was talking about a conversation she'd had with her father when she was growing up. Can't recall the full details, but he'd been defendign someone and I think she'd asked him whether his client was guilty, and he'd said everyone is entitled to a defence. Anyway, she accepted it.
    There must be a strong underlying reason for her to react in the way she's reported to do. Perhaps he's going to use information he'd learned through Calleigh or Ryan (the others are far too canny to ever let things slip), perhaps he's using the investigation of the lab to cast doubts on the validity of evidence presented. In any case, I think Calleigh is more likely to fight harder in someone else's defence than her own.

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

The futon critic website released information about 5.02 'If Looks Could Kill':

THE CSIs ENTER THE HIGH STAKES WORLD OF MODELING WHEN A MALE MODEL IS MURDERED, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, SEPT. 25 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Rob Estes ("Melrose Place") Guest Stars

"If Looks Could Kill" -- When a male model is murdered, the CSIs must enter the high stakes world of modeling in order to find the killer, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Sept. 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Scott Lautanen directed the episode written by Ildy Modrovich & Barry O'Brien.

Rob Estes ("Melrose Place") guest stars.

A male model is run over by a car and the CSIs discover that his good looks may have cost him his life. But when another male model falls to his death, Horatio and the team must find their connection before another murder occurs. Meanwhile, Natalia's abusive ex-husband (Estes) is released from jail and begins stalking her at the lab.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr
    Valera: Boti Bliss

GUEST CAST:

Abby Biggs: Joelle Carter
    Janet Sterling: Kari Wuhrer
    Jason Hollings: Jay Kenneth Johnson
    Nick Townsend: Rob Estes
    Steve Dixon: Shel Rasten
    Bob Norwood: Joseph D. Reitman
    Ian Sutter: Willie Garson
    Cody Lane: Benjamin Patterson
    Danny Walters: Robin Atkin Downes
    Tina: Rochelle Ovitt
    Todd: Lucas Babin
    Jimmy: Mario Di Donato

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Estes :eek: Ooooh!

Yay @ Scott Lautanen :D Always a pleasure to see a Finnish last name (i wonder were his parents or grandparents immigrants)

4. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Oh boy did I guess that one right. :lol: There had been some asking about this. I figured with it being tied to Natalia it had to be her ex-husband. :D

Thanks for sharing it.

5. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

maybe Ryan and Eric unite to save Natalia from her abusive husband : they arrive just when he's going to hit her....More seriously, maybe Eric saes Natalia, I mean defends her in front of her husband, so he forgives her for being the mole? This scenario could do for Ryan as well I guess...

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Not sure if anyone watches ET (entertainment Tonight) but it showed that tomorrow (Tuesday sept 5th) they will be on the scene in Rio with the cast of CSIM and some behind the scenes looks ..Just spreading the news. Check local listings for time, MY time is U.S. Eastern is 7:00 pm on cbs and 7:30 on abc.

7. katpin31791

S5 begins in two weeks. ;) I can't wait. :lol: Counting the days till then. :D Oh will I be glued to the tv. :D Call me crazy but that's me. :lol: Hope these two weeks go by real quick. :lol:

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol: I agree katpin. Two weeks just seems so far away, yet it's so close. I think I'll need two weeks just to prepare myself. :p

I'm counting down, and I'm preparing my family for utter silence for fourty minutes (During Miami of course, not just fourty minutes out of the blue because that would be mean. ;) ). Hopefully it'll work.

9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

No offense, but if this happens I will set my house on fire. It's so cheesy and predictable you KNOW that's what's gonna happen.

10. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

And I will puke...not quite as dramatic, but my roomies would kill me if I set the house on fire. Seriously, that would be disgusting; I really hope it doesn't happen. Talk about soap operas. I'm so sick of the Natalia-love triangle storylines!
    Also? It's about damned time Calleigh got a love interest. They'd better not screw her over again.

11. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

Never said I wanted it to happen...but personally, I won't set my house on fire, just throw a shoe through the TV...less damage...
    :lol:

12. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

i just saw a commerical for the season premiere. and i cant remember it all. to much excitement right now. but i remember h saying to ray junior dont ray. and then ray junior said something ray junior had a gun. they recapped marisol getting shot and said they are going to brazil and showed it looked like ray senior with blood on his face. and the mal noche guy saying something omg i am too excited this and just wanted happened on big brother allstars. omg i cant wait until the new season

13. katpin31791

Oh boy did I watch it and did David look sooooo good. Looked like he'd lost some weight. Oh, well, that didn't matter to me. I can't wait for the 18th. Looks like the season premiere is gonna be good.

14. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

I hope Calleigh and her new guy will have a longer relationship than Hagen. Even though people believe in H/C doesn't seem like that was gonna hit it this season. I can't wait for Cal's new guy to show up... pretty much looking forward to it. As much as how H/Y relationship will develope, now that Ray really died...

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Ray really died???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.