CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Lucy said:
It does all seem a little too easy I agree. We're so used to Miami angst! Maybe Dean Winters isn't available and they didn't want to change actor? Or, they could be being lazy and just want to bury the Ray story for good. I was hoping for some H/Raymond interaction too. All we had were those two scenes in '10-7', which strangely enough, I've just watched as it was on tv here. As I'm in denial that S4 existed (I still can't believe how poor most of it really was), I'm ready to carry on where S3 left off! ;)

If Dean Winters is unavailable or doesn't want to play Ray Sr. again...I know who could do it...DAVID CARUSO.
David could wear a wig made with the same color hair as Dean Winter's but the wig be cut and styled in a MacGyver style Mullet haircut.Then he could play both Horatio and Raymond. I would've said dye his hair but I think that'd be ALOT of work. Unless they have a dye that would wash out after each shampoo and rinse.
Well...that's my idea. :cool:
Now I'd like to hear what everyone thinks of it.

speed_cochrane said:
Maybe they'll keep Yelina, get rid of Boa Vista, bring back Tyler, and tone down the lighting. *crickets* ...Or maybe they'll have Horatio wake up in a cold sweat and then he'll put on his shades and say "It was all a dream"

LOL...sounds good. Seems like October 31 would be a more appropriate start date for season 5. What with Boa Vista being a ''csi'' (and I use the word loosely in her case)..it's like Halloween...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :devil:

Hi!! I'm new around here! I'm from brazil, and i'm so glad to hear about these episodes that are being filmed here!!!! You can't believe my surprise this morning when I opened the newspaper and saw a picture of caruso !!!

Hi NatCSIbr and welcome! :D So, they really are shooting on location in Brazil? I'm impressed! Thanks for posting that update. :)

Hey welcome NatCSIbr that is cool! What I wouldn't do to pick up my newspaper with that picture in it ;) Instead I get Wayne Rooney :rolleyes: Just not the same :lol:

It is good to know they are actually filming there and that filming is indeed underway, somehow it brings the new series just a little bit closer..thanks for the info :)

Thanks for those pics freakygirl :D It looks like it's going to be an interesting episode. :)

Thanks for the link freakygirl. Interesting pics. :)

I liked the one where it looks like Adam is about to hit David with that stick :lol: :lol: thanks for sharing :)

DaWacko said:
I liked the one where it looks like Adam is about to hit David with that stick :lol: :lol: thanks for sharing :)

It does look like Adam is gonna swing that stick back-handed and smack David right in the gut.
Adam: *SSSSSSSSSSMACK!!!!*
David: OWWWWWWWWWW!!! *cough* *cough*
Me: :lol:

:lol: I think that's actually in the script for season five.

Delko: Hey H?
Horatio: Yeah Eric?
[BAM]
Horatio: *on the ground* OW!
Delko: That's for marrying my sister. *hits Horatio* That's for dragging me to Brazil. *hits Horatio* And that...Is because I felt like it.

Is anyone else excited for season 5? :lol: :p

speed_cochrane said:
:lol: I think that's actually in the script for season five.

Delko: Hey H?
Horatio: Yeah Eric?
[BAM]
Horatio: *on the ground* OW!
Delko: That's for marrying my sister. *hits Horatio* That's for dragging me to Brazil. *hits Horatio* And that...Is because I felt like it.

Is anyone else excited for season 5? :lol: :p

^:lol: :lol:

But then H would put The Holy Sunglasses on and kick Eric's ass :rolleyes: Or Yelina would run over Eric with a Hummer :eek:

Not if Eric steals his shades first! :p ...Of course then Horatio would forget about the Mala Noche, and start a manhunt for Eric. :rolleyes:

You know, it's too bad they don't have us writing these episodes. *waves season 5 flag*

I swear we'd do much better than Ann D :eek: Hmm... *starts to consider to move to other side of the world...*

speed_cochrane said:
Not if Eric steals his shades first! :p ...Of course then Horatio would forget about the Mala Noche, and start a manhunt for Eric. :rolleyes:

You know, it's too bad they don't have us writing these episodes. *waves season 5 flag*

DaWacko said:
I swear we'd do much better than Ann D :eek: Hmm... *starts to consider to move to other side of the world...*

I'll say this for us...WE COULDN'T DO ANY WORSE.
Actually, we might improve the show IF WE WROTE IT. :lol:
We could take the best parts of the first 3 seasons and the VERY RARE BEST PARTS of season 4. Then mix them together in the right proportions and I think we'd end up with a season 5 we'd all LOVE. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back