CSI Miami/NY Lovers Crossover... A new story of H/C/S

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG CLUE and they missed it :eek:

Once they got back to Mac's, Alexx informed them all that while she loved staying with them, it would be nice to stay with Sheldon to keep the danger away from all of them.

"Are you sure Alexx", said Calleigh. "I'm possitive, you guy's go through enough danger on your own, you don't need to add mine". Calleigh had to laugh, Alexx was right they were always getting into some kind of danger. It was that damn Taylor/Caine Curse. "As long as you are sure Alexx", said "H". "As for you Hawkes", said Mac. "Keep her safe". "Alway's ", said Sheldon. While Alexx was upstairs packing up, she found a letter wrapped in one of her nightgowns. "How did I miss that". The letter read,

My Dearest Alexx
If anything should happen to me within the next couple day's, please remember how much I alway's loved and the kids. Never forget the happiness we shared over the 10 years of our marriage. You have alway's been my Guiding Light through these last few weeks and even though I haven't been there for you or the children, you have all always been in my thought's. "I need to let you know these people are very dangerous and will stop at nothing to get what they need. I cannot tell you where to find the answer, for to do so would put you all in more danger then you already are. But .........
I need to let you know that the story of what happened can be found in my Big Beautiful Heart.

Love alway's Dennis

Alexx ran downstairs yelling Horatio's name.

"Horatio, Horatio, called Alexx. "What is Alexx, what's the matter?". "I found a letter wrapped in my nightgown, it's from Dennis".

Horatio read the letter out loud to everyone with Alexx's permission. Calleigh was first to say, "What does he mean his beautiful heart"? "I'm not sure Calleigh, it's some kind of clue", said "H". "Now all we need to do is figure it out".

After Sheldon, Alexx and the kids left the Taylor home, Alexx asked Anika where her Teddy Bear was. "I left it at Sheldon's Mom, because we are going to be staying there". "Okay love". "How would you guy's like to get some movies tonight and we will pop popcorn". "Yes please, that would be fun". "Mommy like's lots of butter on hers". "Does she know Anika"? "Yes, but she hates salt". "Well that's good to know". "Sheldon, said Jaemal, Do you have a game system"? "I have two", PS2 and XBox". "Whoa, you are lucky", you must be rich because I only have one, and Mom say's I almost broke her of money just by getting it". "Jaemal"! "Well you did Mom remember"?

At the Video store they picked up Snow Day, Cheaper by the Dozen and The Bodyguard for Alexx and him to watch when the kids were asleep. Once they got into the Apartment Sheldon showed them to their rooms. "You really have a beautiful place Sheldon", You seem to like alot of room's". "I know, I used to have my family visit all the time, but now they have lives of their own, I very rarely see them. "So, shall we get you all settled"?

(The Taylor House)

"What do you think "H", asked Mac. "I'm really not sure, I think we should get this letter to trace and see if anything pops up". "Where do you think you two are going now"? Asked Stella. "Just back down to NYPD for a few minutes", said Mac. "I don't think so Taylor", said Stella. "You guy's are staying in now, because Calleigh and I have plans for the evening". "With who"? asked Mac. "We are going over to see Lindsay for a while". "Why aren't the kids ready then"? asked Mac. "They are staying with you and "H". "I don't think so". "Oh, I know so Taylor", said Stella.

Calleigh walked in the conversation. "Are you ready Mac"? said "H". "Mac's not ready for anything except babysitting tonight", said Stella. "Stella I already explained to Calleigh why this is important". "I DON"T CARE Caine", said Stella, "you're wife and I are going out you two can play Detective tomorrow". "Don't argue with her "H", she'll win", said Mac. "Now, dinner is cooking on low and will be ready in 30 minutes, then the kid's will need their bath's", we will be back around 9 pm".

After the girl's left Mac and "H" got ready for an evening of Hell.

(Sheldon/Alexx)

After the movies and popcorn, Alexx got her kids ready for bed before her and Sheldon watched "The Body Guard".

"Mom", Sheldon is nice, isn't he"? said Anika. "Yes, he is sweetheart". "Are you warm enough"? "Yeah, perfect Mom". "Where is your bear Daddy bought you"? "He's on the chair Mom". "Okay I'll get him love". Alexx went out and got Anika's bear. "There you are love, I'll see you in the morning". After Alexx finished with Anika, she went to tuck in Jaemal. "Hi hunny, how you feeling"? "Good Mom, Sheldon is so cool, he loves video games and everything". "I know". "Are you warm enough"? "Yes Mom, don't worry I'm fine". "If you need anything let me know, okay". "Okay Mom".

With the kids in bed Alexx and Sheldon sat down to watch The Body Guard.

(The Taylor House)

After the older kids had bathed and changed into PJ's, Horatio and Mac got down to the buisness of bathing Eric and Macster.

"Is Kenya and Cody sleeping", asked Mac. "Yeah, they're out of it". "Come on Eric bath time", said "H". "NOno dadda, no bath". "Eric come back here", yelled "H" as he chased his son down the hall in nothing but his birthday suit. "AAhhh! screamed the girl's. "Dad, Eric is in here with no clothes on", yelled Marisol. "I know love, I'm not deaf". "Sorry Dad I didn't know you were here". Picking Eric up, Horatio carried him back to the bathroom and sat him in the tub with Macaster. Mac and "H" discussed the clue again while bathing their boy's. "It's in the Heart", said "H". "What does that mean"? "I really don't know "H" and I'm to tired to be concerned tonight". "Let's get the boy's into bed and relax". "Maybe, I'll be able to think about it better".

(Sheldon/Alexx)

"Are you comfortable enough Alexx"? "Yes, thank-you, though it's a bit chilly tonight". "It can be it's the NY air, I'll get you a throw cover". Sheldon came back with a beautiful handsitched blanket and covered Alexx up. "There you go, you'll be warm now". Alexx was feeling wonderfully warm, it was nice to have someone care for her need's for once. She really couldn't help falling for Sheldon, he was handsome, great with the kids, and amazingly sweet.
"Alexx are you okay"? when sheldon looked over at her she was crying again. "Auh! "Come on Alexx, come here". Sheldon pulled Alexx into his shoulder, and cuddled her in his arms. "It's okay Alexx, I'm here with you, shhhh". A short time later Sheldon noticed she was very quiet and not moving, looking down he seen she was sleeping. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to bed for the second time, since he'd met her. As he laid her down and covered her up she awoke again. Sheldon didn't want to be put in the same possition as last time. He got off the bed before she fully awoke, as he was leaving he heard her softly say, "Sheldon, please stay". He couldn't believe what heard, she asked him to stay. Turning around he climbed into bed beside her and took her into his arms. "Sheldon, love me, please love me'. Sheldon knew he could and be done with it, but he had deep feeling's for her. "Alexx, listen to me please". "When I take you and make you mine, I swear you will be thinking of no one but me". "You are grieving right now, and I will not take advantage of that pain". "When you are ready, really ready, then I'll love you forever". Alexx looked into his eye's and knew he spoke the truth, as he bent down close to her mouth, breath to breath , he passed her lips and kissed her cheek. "Good night love". Alexx fell asleep feeling safe and secure in sheldon's arms.

(The Taylor House)
"I thought the girl's were going to be back at 9"? asked "H". "Tell me about it, I'll give Lindsay a call".
(phone rings) "Hello"! "Hi Lindsay, is Stella and Calleigh still there"? "Yeah"! They're just getting ready to leave now". "Okay, thanks Lindsay", said Mac. "Sure, talk to you later". "Bye". "Who was that need I ask"? said Stella. "Mac, he's concerned that you and Calleigh aren't home yet". "That's my man", "I wonder how they handled the kids tonight"? asked Calleigh. "Calleigh, you really need to relax". "Think happy thought's", said Stella. Giving Lindsay a hug the girl's headed home.
"I wonder how Alexx is doing right now"? asked Calleigh. "If she's smart, better then we are". Calleigh laughed. Once they got home and parked the car, they decided to sneak up on their husbands. "I don't know stella, what if they shoot us by accident"? Stella laughed, "That would be funny, could you imagine how guilty they'd feel, Think of the benefits we could get from them". Heading towards the back door, Stella quietly unlocked it. "Wait said Calleigh, what if they have on the alarm"? "I guess we're about to find out", said Stella. As she opened the back door, no alarm went off. Heading into the Kitchen they heard the guy's talking.

"I'm telling you "H", you can't depend on a woman for anything these day's". In a high pitched voice Mac tried to sound like Stella. "We'll be home by nine", said Mac in Stella's voice. Horatio couldn't help but laugh. "You do know if she heard you she'd string you up by your Hanes". "He's not going anywhere", said Mac in Stella's voice again as Horatio split into laughter. As he looked up he seen Stella and Calleigh standing there. Just as Mac said, "the only thing he's going to do tonight is babysit". Horatio did his best to try and warn him Stella was there, but he was to late. Stella had Mac by the ears and pulled him out of his Chair. "Let's go naughty boy, you need a spanking". Stella pulled Mac up the stairs still holding on to his ear. Horatio could hear stella say, "It's payback, Stella Time". As he laughed.

"Hi love", said "H". "Did you have fun tonight"? "It was nice Handsome", the baby has gotten big". "Would you like some coffee, said "H". "No thanks, I'm really tired and ready for bed". "Well then, said "H", allow me", he picked up his wife and carried her to bed. Back in M/S room, Mac was getting his payback. "Now listen love, I was only being funny, we were bored". "I missed you Stella". "Don't kiss up now Taylor", said Stella as she got the paddle out of the drawer. "bend over Taylor", said Stella. "Three mimic's equal 3 whacks". "NOW", said Stella. It's really a shame she turned her back on Mac, as she got the paddle and yelled at him, because he grabbed her from behind and pinned her to the wall. "This is what happens when you don't pay attention Stella, "Never turn your back on The Mac Man". Throwing the paddle to the ground Mac taught his wife stroke by stroke how to be a good little girl.

lolol....like I said, you're naughty :devil: Loved that ending :)

What clue? Point it out to me, though you don't have to tell me what it means, let me try to get it myself.

This is it till 7pm tonight, Gotta work,work,work :(

Sheldon/Alexx)

In the morning Sheldon set the alarm for six so he could get up before the kid's seen him with their mother. He knew eventually that would happen, but it was still to soon for that. As they all slept Sheldon prepared breakfast for them. He enjoyed having company and he loved cooking for huge family B-B-Q's and reunions. Sheldon always hoped he'd have a large family one day, and he seen nothing wrong with a ready made one, and they could alway's decide on having more. "Cool it Sheldon, you're getting ahead of yourself again". As he started the coffee Alexx wandered out of the bedroom. "Morning Sheldon". "Good morning Alexx, how you feeling today". Alexx couldn't get over how polite he always was. "Much better thank's to your comfort last night". "Anytime Alexx", everyone needs to be held at one time or another".

"Morning Mom", morning Sheldon", said Anika. Good morning little lady, what would you like for breakfast"? "I've made Panckaes, sausage, bacon, eggs, fresh fruit and toast". "May I have some eggs and sausage please", said Anika. "Coming up", said Sheldon. "I'll be right back, I'm going to wake up Jaemal". As Alexx left to wake Jaemal Sheldon got to know Anika a little bit better. "Are you eggs okay"? "Yes, thank-you". "So tell me Anika what would you like to do today"? "Could we go site seeing"? "Sure we can". Just then Alexx came out with Jaemal. "Jaemal we get to go site seeing today", said Anika. "Wow, cool, thanks Sheldon". "You're welcome, now let's finish eating and head out". "Can I bring my Teddy Bear with us", asked Anika. "Not today sweetheart, we are gonig to be doing alot of sight seeing. You wouldn't want to loose the bear your Daddy bought you with the Big Red Heart in the middle. "I guess you're right Sheldon, I'll put him your chair". "Okay love". "He like's it there".

(The Taylor House)
Everyone was up at the Taylor House just finishing breakfast.

"Listen Mac, before we forget we need to get that Letter over to NYPD" and have it analyzed, said "H". "I know, we also need to figure out that clue before the case gets cold and we loose what little trail we have". Kissing their wives good-bye they headed out the door. As they neared the car Agent Parks came up behind them. "Agent Parks". "What bring's you here so early"? asked "H". "You need to back down from the Wood's case". "why would we wan't to do that"? "That's not your concern Caine", just leave it alone". "I'm sorry Agent Parks, I can't and won't". "Then I ca no longer help you", said Parks. "I never expected you too, now if you don't mind we need to get to the Lab". "What the hell was that about"?, asked Mac. "I don't know, let's go".

Once they got to NYPD there were to more Agent's waiting to see them. "It's going to be one of those morning's", said Mac. "Lt.Caine, Det.Taylor"? "Yes, what can I help you with"? "Is there a place we can talk"? "Sure my Office". "We understand you have information on the "Woods" case". "No we don't, what makes you think that"? asked "H". "Look, we are only going to warn you once", "Stay away from the case, or you'll find yourselves on suspension". "You can't come in here and suspend us", said Mac. "We can do what we want, we're the F.B.I., and we know all about the two you, and the case's you've gotten involved in". "You both need to be careful, sometimes helping on case can lead to all kinds of problems". "Is that a threat"? asked "H". "Take it as anything you want, but stay away from this case". With that said the Angent's left NYPD. "We've got one hell of a leak here", and I need to find it now", said Mac.

uhoh I'm gonna be waiting for another post and I'll have to hurt you if you don't LOL. But you will, you always do.

aww Sheldon and Alexx sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage!
their so blind!! the teddy bear is the heart! when will they figure it out!

You are so right TG :D
this is short, I just got in the door and wrote it up, I'll have more soon.

Sheldon, Alexx and the kids were having a great time site seeing.

"Mommy, I'm getting tired can you hold my hand, said Anika. "I have an idea Anika, said Sheldon, "How about I Piggy Back ride you". "Oh yes please Sheldon". Sheldon picked up Anika onto his shoulder's. "How's that love"? "Great Sheldon, thank you so much".

As they walked along they stopped at the NY Cafe for lunch, as Sheldon lifted Anika of his shoulder's she wouldn't let go.

"What's the matter Anika"? asked Sheldon. "Don't put me down please, she whispered to Sheldon. "I don't want you to put me down". "Okay then how about we sit and I put you on my lap"? "Okay". Sheldon sat down and turned Anika so she could sit on his lap. "What would you guy's like for lunch"? "Cheesburger's please, with french fries".

Once lunch was done Sheldon and Alexx headed home with the kids. As they arrived at his Apartment one single shot rang out and hit it's target, Alexx started screaming as Anika was bleeding onto Sheldon's head. Sheldon pulled her off his shoulder's and seen she was bleeding from her shoulder.

"Anika relax love, try not to move, said Sheldon as he called for an ambulance. Once the ambulance arrived Alexx went with Anika while Sheldon and Jaemal followed behind in his car.

Mac, it's Sheldon. I need you and "H" to meet me at NY General, Anika's been shot". As they arrived at the hospital Sheldon tried to calm down Alexx. "Alexx"? Sheldon yelled , "stop screaming", "Not my baby, not my baby".

Sheldon grabbed Alexx in his arms and held her tight against him, Shhh!, Alexx please, Shhhh!". Alexx continued to yell as Jaemal held on to Sheldon's leg. "Sheldon, yelled "H" and Mac, "How is she"? "We don't know yet"? "I'm trying to get Alexx calmed down. Just then the doctor came out of the Trauma Room. "Mrs. Wood's", Alexx was to upset to answer. "Yes she is , said Sheldon. "Your daughter is going to be fine, she has a small flesh wound, once we have her wrapped up you can take her home".

Alexx finally calmed down when the doctor told her her daughter was fine.

Horatio, Mac and Sheldon were trying to figure out who would want to shoot Anika.

It has to do with that damn letter and clue, said Sheldon. "Yeah, but why shoot Anika, why not Alexx or you"?, said Mac. I haven't figured that out yet, said Sheldon. "It just doesn't make sense to shoot a child". Alexx was coming down the hall with Jaemal in her arms. "Anika is ready Sheldon, I have Jaemal sleeping on me, can you go get her"? "Sure Alexx I'll be right back".

As Sheldon walked into the Trauma Room Anika was crying into her pillow. "Hey sweetie", you ready to go home"? "It hurt's Sheldon", really bad". "I know sweetheart, the doctor gave me some special medicne to help with the pain". "As soon as we get you home, I'll give you some". Sheldon picked her up and Anika kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Sheldon". "You're welcome Sweetie".

Leaving the hospital Sheldon told Mac and "H" he'd call them later.

"Let's get her home Alexx, said Sheldon. Without realizing it, Sheldon had now said home twice now. "H" and Mac picked up on it, and smiled, they knew Sheldon was in love with Alexx.

"Home sweet Home", said Sheldon. "I want my teddy bear please". Alexx got Anika her bear with the big red heart. "There you go love", said Alexx. Sheldon went into the kitchen and got Anika some juice to take her medication with. "Here you go Sweetie, drink this down". "You'll feel sleepy in a little bit". "Sheldon", can you hug me please, it still hurts". Sheldon sat down and put Anika in his arms so she was lying with her head tucked under his neck. "How's that love"? "better", said Anika. It only took 20 minutes for Anika to fall asleep. Sheldon got up and laid her on the couch as he covered her up with a blanket.

"Sheldon who do you think would try and kill my daughter , and why"? "I'm not sure Alexx, it doesn't make any sense to shoot her". "I'm just not understanding"? "It will be fine Alexx, we'll get it figured out, I promise", said Sheldon. Alexx started crying again, Sheldon walked over and sat down taking Alexx into his arms. "Come on Alexx, you'll going to make yourself ill". I' know, I'm so sorry Sheldon, we shouldn't have come here". "Don't talk like that Alexx, it would have happened even if you were at Stella's". "Mac told you these men play for keeps, I'm begining to think your daughter may be the key to this whole situation". "Whatever they need, they must think your daughter has the answer too".

Later that evening Alexx made some coffee as Sheldon walked in the kitchen he asked how she was feeling now. Alexx told him a little better.

Boy you guy's are impatient :p

(The Taylor House)

Stella and Calleigh waited patiently to hear from Mac and "H.

*Phone ring's*

"Hello, said Stella. "Hi love, Anika is fine, she just had a flesh wound, once they wrapped her up she got to go home". "How's Alexx"? asked Calleigh into the phone. "She's fine, upset but fine". Why would some one want to shoot her"?, asked Stella. "That's what we are trying to figure out, she's obviously part of the key to the puzzle", said Mac. "Are you any closer to figuring out that clue"? "Not yet love", I need to let you go for now, I'll call you later". "bye".

(Sheldon/Alexx)

Sheldon was laying in bed thinking about Alexx, twice now he could have made love to her, but damn his morals for getting in the way. He knew he loved her, he knew it from that first day he met her. Just as he was starting to fall asleep, he heard his door open.

"Sheldon"?, you awake"? "Alexx"? "What's the matter"? "Can I sleep with you please"? "Sure come here".

Alexx walked over to Sheldon and stood in front of him. Without saying a word to each other Alexx climbed into Sheldon's bed.

"Sheldon"? "Yes Alexx"? "I want you to make love to me". "Alexx, do you understand what this means if we do"? "Yes", It means that we become a couple, that we try to make it last and we accept each other for who we are".

Looking into Alexx's eyes Sheldon could tell she was ready to make love too him and that her moarning had passed. Sheldon turned on his side and watched the play of emotion's on Alexx's face. He seen Passion, fear, excitment, all rolled into one.

Taking his hand he caressed her face as she closed her eyes. "Look at me Alexx, I want to see your passion, don't close your beautiful eye's". Alexx opened them as Sheldon moved his hand down her arm. He could see her eye's start to glaze with fire and as his hand went lower to her thigh, he heard her moan out a soft sigh. "So beautiful Alexx, so passionate", said Sheldon. Deeper he went, into her soul as she felt the first rush of excitment pass through her. "Sheldon I can't.... "Shhh Alexx, let me love you". Sheldon carefully embraced her as he loved her over and over until early morning light and they fell asleep.

In the morning Sheldon let Alexx sleep as he checked on Anika. Looking at her sound asleep he felt such love, she was so precious and sweet. Sheldon removed her bandage to check for infection. Anika awoke. "Sheldon", can I cuddle with you"? Sheldon lied ontop of the covers and held Anika tightly in his arms as he looked at the bear, Such an odd bear now he thought of it, and the huge red heart in the middle seemed out of place. Then Sheldon realized, the story can be found in my big beautiful heart. "The bear, he said to himself, it's in the bear".

Sheldon called Mac and told him and Horatio to get over here that he figured out the clue.

"Sheldon, said Mac, where is it"? Where is the clue"? "It's in the bear Mac". "What "? In the bear"? "Yes the clue, my big beautiful heart". "The bear, that Anika's Dad bought her has a huge red heart, the more I looked at it, the more I realized it was out of place. "Well were is it Sheldon"? "It's in Anika's arms". "Wake her up so we can check", said Mac. "Listen Mac, I want the clue as much as you do, but I will not upset Anika by tearing apart her bear". "You will have to wait and ask her permission to tear it". "Listen Sheldon, we don't have time, we need that clue now"? "I'm sorry Mac, sit down, I'll make coffee and when she wakes up you can ask her".

As much as Mac and "H" wanted the clue they knew they'd have to wait.

When Anika, Jaemal and Alexx awoke they seen Horatio and Mac sitting on the couch having coffee.

"Horatio"? What are you doing here with Mac"? "Listen Alexx we need Anika's bear". "What for"? said Alexx. "We think the clue to this case is hidden in Anika's bear". "What make's you think that"? asked Alexx. "If you remember the letter Dennis said the the clue lies in my big heart". "Think about Alexx, does that look like a normal size heart to you"? "Listen "H, as much as I appritiate what you're telling me, you are going to have too convince Anika".

Horatio thought to himself, "This is going to be easy". "Anika"? "Yes, Uncle "H". "I would like to know if I can take your bear to the Lab and check it out for you"? "No Uncle "H", my bear stay's with me". "Listen Anika it will only be for a couple hour's", said "H. "I said no Uncle "H", please don't take my bear".

Horatio knew there was nothing he could do to change her mind right now, and he didn't want to push her". "Okay I'll tell you what Anika, why don't you wait and think about it", then you can let Uncle "H" know later, Okay"? "Okay Uncle "H".

After Mac and Horatio left Anika asked Sheldon why Uncle "H" wanted her bear.

"Sheldon, why does Uncle "H" want my Bear"? "Well sweetheart, there's something that Daddy put inside of the Big Red Heart". "What did he put in there"? "We think some kind of information that could us find the men that hurt your Dad".

Anika looked at the bear and then at Sheldon.

"You do it Sheldon, you open the bear up and then you will fix him. "I trust you Sheldon not to hurt my bear". Sheldon was humbled that Anika had such trust in him. "Okay sweetheart, let's do it together". Alexx you call Mac and "H" to come back".

Anika and Sheldon laid the bear on the table as Sheldon got out his kit. Taking out the scalpel he made a slice down the lining of the heart. As they opened it inside was a picture of Alexx and the kids with a CD Disc. Sheldon put them down on the table and began to carefully restitch the bear.

"There you go love, he's all better", said Sheldon. At that moment Mac and "H" came back into the Apartment.

"What did you find"? asked Mac. "A picture and a CD Disc". "Okay said Mac let's get it down to NYPD and have a look".

Sheldon kissed Anika and said thank-you once again. Then he got up walked over to Alexx and kissed her passionetly on the lips. Mac and "H" stared in shock, but with smiles on their faces. "I'll be back as soon as I can, keep the door locked", said sheldon. As they left out the door you could hear Anika say, "He kissed you mommy, Sheldon kissed you, "Is he going to be my new Dad"?

So Impatient :rolleyes: I think I'll keep you in suspense :eek:

Down at NYPD Mac, "H" and Sheldon were in Mac's office getting ready to put in the CD. As they turned it on it was a video of the kids growing up.

"What is this"? asked Mac. "Where's the clue"? As they watched the video through nearing the end there ws a large red heart that came on the screen inside that heart it asked for the kids birthday's. Horatio, when are they", "Give me a minute. "Anika is September 25 1997 and Jaemal is December 15th 1996". As they put in the password the heart opened with three names inside. The names were as follows, Agent Swift, Agent Stern and Agent Wright. "Well said Mac, I think it's time we look into their backgrounds". "How are we going to that", asked Sheldon. Horatio looked at Sheldon and said, "With Agent Parks help". Horatio made the call to meet Agent Parks.

Horatio told Mac and Sheldon that he would be going alone.

"I have to do this myself", Agent Parks is not at all happy that I've called him again". "He's a little leary in even showing up". "I don't think so "H" said Mac. "You can't trust him, we'll be there in your shadow". "Listen Mac I'll be fine". "Yeah", and if anything happens Calleigh will kill me". "Fine"! Just don't let him see you". "I won't". "Sheldon you go back to the Apartment and check on Alexx and the kids". "On my way "H".

Horatio entered the tunnel where Agent Parks told him he'd be.

"Parks"!, "It's Caine". "Horatio, over here". As Horatio got closer he could see Parks standing in the shadow. "Don't come any closer "H", on the bin beside you is all the information you need to arrest the three Agents". "How did you know"...... "I was the one Dennis worked for , he knew about the dirty Agents counterfitting the money". "Everything you need is in there, including the warehouse on 42 St". "Be careful "H", I have no idea how many guy's including NYPD cops they have in there pockets". "I will, take care Parks". "You to Caine, I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon". "I don't doubt that, just no more Terrance cases". "I'll do my best Caine, now go".

After "H" left the tunnel Mac was waiting to pick him up.

"What did you get"? "Information on the case. He knew about the dirty Agents, Dennis worked for him". "he also told me that we need to be really careful concidering some of the NYPD cops are in on this Counterfit ring". "What", "You can't be serious Caine". "I am and here is a folder of information and pictures Dennis had collected before his death". "Let's get this home and see were it leads" said Mac. "It leads to a warehouse on 42nd street", said "H", as they pulled away from the tunnel.

(Sheldon/Alexx)

"Alexx, Anika, Jaemal I'm home". "Hello", where are you all". Sheldon was getting worried with all the silence. As he checked the kitchen there was a note on the table.
Sheldon,
We have your family, bring us all the information on the Wood's case or your new family dies.

Sheldon couldn't believe what he was reading, he picked up the phone and called Mac.

"Hello"!, said Mac. "Mac, they've got them". "Got who Sheldon"? "They got Alexx and the kids". "My God", when"? "Must have been after I left". "We have to find them Mac, please". "Listen Sheldon get over to my place now, and we'll get things organized and then get Alexx and the kids". "Okay Mac". "what's going on Mac", asked "H". "they've taken Alexx and the kids from Sheldon's Apartment", he's meeting us at our place". As they headed home Horatio prayed that Alexx and the kids would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back