CSI Miami/NY Lovers Crossover... A new story of H/C/S

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

CSI Miami/NY Lovers Crossover H/C/S. I hope you enjoy this new story about Horatio and Calleigh my favorite couple and the new problem they must face. Enjoy and comments always welcome.

It was another hot night in Miami when Horatio and Calleigh were walking along the beach hand in hand. "Horatio isn't this nice" you and I actually have some time together away from work.
    At that moment Horatios cell phone went off. "Caine". "Horatio, it's detective Mac Taylor". "Hello Mac" how are you doing"? "Not to good Horatio", I'm hoping you could come over to New York and help me with a case I'm working on. "Of course Mac" I'll be on the next flight. "Thanks Horatio".
    "Oh and before I forget bring Calleigh with you, her knowledge of guns will be very helpful. "Okay" we'll see you soon". "Calleigh you need to pack an overnight bag, Mac needs us in New York
    to help him with a case. "I'll pack right away handsom and meet you back at CSI. An hour later Horatio had informed the rest of his team that he and Calleigh had to go too New York and help Mac with his case. 4 hours later Calleigh and Horatio landed in New York where Mac and Stella had been waiting for their arrival. "Horatio Caine" said Stella with a huge smile on her face and she embraced him in a hug. "How are you doing Stella"? Calleigh not sure how to react to what she had witnessed decided their friendship was nothing for her to be worried about. "Hi you must be Calleigh"? and in her accent she answered Stella. "Yes, it's nice to finally meet you". " Mac you look great" replied Calleigh. "Thanks, as do you". "Shall we head over to NYPD and discuss this case? "That would be great Mac" replied Horatio.
    On the ride over Calleigh noticed Stella hanging on to Horatios every word and though she wanted to interupt, she thought it best not to show handsom she was jealous. As they arrived Horatio helped Stella out of the car leaving Calleigh till last. "Come on beautiful" he whispered as he helped Calleigh out of the car. She in turn gave her handsom man a huge smile. As they sat down to discuss the case in detail Calleigh informed Mac that the suspect had used several different bullets and she asked Mac to show her to their lab. Leaving Horatio and Stella to discuss the rest of the case, Mac and Calleigh headed over to firearms. "So Horatio, how is everything going these days"? "I can't complain Stella", things have been pretty quiet in Miami. "Well that's good to hear".
    After discussing the case in a little more detail Stella decided to make a move on Horatio. She had been dreaming for months now to have him back in New York and though she knew she could have called him she just wasn't sure how he'd react. Taking her hand she placed it on his knee and asked him if he'd like to go out for dinner later. Horatio looked at her and replied......

End scene

TBC

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Oooh Stella, you had better watch it!!! :D
    Interesting idea. I'm really interested to see how this plays out, especially since it features my favourite shipper couple :D

Oh, and luvingmyHoratio, I'm in love with your avatar!!!

3. MacsLovlyAngl

Thanks :D compliments of Online media. I've finished the 2nd part. I'm going to try and do one more tonight. If I can't than I'll do it tomorrow after work.

"Sure Stella" sounds great. I'll let Calleigh know and you can inform Mac. Even though Horatio knew what Stella wanted, he decided it was best to say nothing while working on the case. In the lab Calleigh and Mac were firing off rounds when Stella and Horatio arrived. "Calleigh" Stella has invited us out for dinner with her and Mac tonight". Mac looked stunned but hid his feelings well enough so the others wouldn't pick up on it. Damn all he wanted to do was close this case and go home with a cold beer, but he knew he had no choice but to join them. "Oh that sounds nice" but I'm really tired Horatio from the flight and all. "I think I'd rather just stay in the hotel tonight". "Umm" "okay", "okay". "Stella" how about we make it lunch tomorrow instead? "Sure" said Stella with disappointment. Later that evening back at the hotel Calleigh told Horatio she was feeling very faint and ill. "Sweetheart" are you hungry? did you eat anything today? "Yes handsom" remember we had hotdogs on the beach". "That's right". "How about you lie down for a while and I'll bring you some ice water", and if you're feeling better later I'll order up room service. "Thanks handsome" and with that Calleigh went to lie down. Horatio had just sat down after getting Calleigh into bed in the hopes that he could study the case when a knock came on the door. Getting up, Horatio opened the door and seen Stella standing there with take-out and wine. "Hi Horatio" I thought you might be hungry". Horatio wasn't sure how to handle the situation before him. No one knew about him and Calleigh yet and even though they booked the 2 bedroom they did sleep in the room. "Umm" Stella, let me see if Calleigh is up to joining us". Stella hoped in her heart that Calleigh would not join them, while Horatio hoped she would because he was not up to telling Stella about his and Calleighs relationship. "Sweetheart", "sweetheart", "Horatio", "oh I'm going to be sick" and with that she bolted into the bathroom.

End scene
    TBC

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*hopes her two pairings get together the right way soon* I can't wait for the next part :)

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Yeah me too :D.

Horatio followed behind to make sure Calleigh was okay. "Sweetheart" are you going to be okay? "yeah" I think it's just the flu or something. "Okay" Stella brought some take-out would you like to come out and say hello"? I'm just going to go back too bed. Okay sweetheart, I'll be in soon. Horatio returned to the living room and informed Stella that Calleigh was very ill. "Stella" thank you for stopping by but I really think we should pass on tonight". "Are you sure"? "Positive". I'll see you in the morning at NYPD. "Okay" tell Calleigh I hope she feels better soon". "I will, goodnight Stella". "Goodnight Horatio", and with that she kissed him on the cheek and left. "Damn it" said Stella to herself. "One way or another I will have you Horatio". Horatio turned out the light and got ready for bed. Calleigh turned when she felt his heat and nestled in his arms. "Handsome" I love you so much and please don't be angry with what I'm about to say". "I think Stella has feelings for you"? "What happened the last time you were in New York"? "Nothing my love". "Mac, his team and I just worked on a case together". "When the case was complete Stella invited me out for a meal before heading back to Miami". "What did you talk about"? "Mostly about Stellas boyfriend Frankie who she had to shoot in self defence". "It was a heartbreaking story and I may have comforted her in innocence". "I never gave her any attention in a physical way". "Try and sleep now sweetheart". "I love you handsom". "I love you more sweetheart" and with that said they fell asleep in each others embrace. In the morning Calleigh awoke with a fierce headache and more vomiting. "That's it Calleigh" we are making a stop at the hospital to have you checked out sweetheart". I'm really wrried about you". "Don't be silly handsome" I'm fine, really". Calleigh headed for the shower and Horatio decided to follow. "Calleigh my love", can I join you"? I'll wash your back. "Get in here you handsome devil and I'll wash yours". After some quality time together they headed over to NYPD to meet Mac for the completion on the case and to make the arrest.
    "Good morning Mac" said Calleigh. Horatio noticed that Stella had not arrived yet. "Where is Stella Mac"? "we need her to make the arrest". "She's having car trouble this morning" I was just about to send over an uniform officer to pick her up but they're all tied up in this case". "I'll get her for you". "Calleigh" I'll see you in a bit okay". "Sure" and with that Horatio exited the building to pick up Stella.

6. MacsGirlMel

ackkkk *whacks Stella* you want Mac, you hear me? *runs away* lol

7. MacsLovlyAngl

*funny* Let's continue :D

Upon arrival to Stellas building Horatio noticed the door was ajar and soft music was playing in the background. Moving forward he entered and called her name. "Stella", "Stella"? in here Horatio, come in". "Are you ready Mac and Calleigh are waiting on you"? "Yeah" I'm ready, can you come here and help me with this for a minute"? Horatio had the funniest feeling something wasn't right. "Umm" Stella? we really need to go" "Calleigh and I need to get back to Miami". "I know" I just need you to help me get this window closed". "Okay" as he entered the room he seen Stella liked warm colors and her room was filled with the loviest art he had ever seen. "You like them Horatio"?
    It's called Tangled Lovers. "It's beautiful Stella the way they are all wrapped up togther". " Thanks". after Horatio closed the window Stella softly took his hand and whispered his name. "Horatio". "Yes stella"? "Can I kiss you"? Horatio looked at her in shock. "Stella" I think, I think we need to talk once we get this case wrapped up", but for now we need to get back too the station. A short time later they arrived at the station and met up with Calleigh and Mac. "Mac" before we head out I need to speak with you"? "Sure Horatio" in my office". "If you'll excuse us ladies" replied Horatio. "Mac" I think I need your help with Stella". "Stella" whatever for"? "Well" "Mac" I think she has some feelings for me and I'm not sure how to handle this". "How do you feel about her"? "She's wonderful Mac" but I'm in love with Calleigh and we've been dating for some time now". "I just wasn't ready to let anyone know yet". "Rest easy Horatio" I'll talk to Stella once we get this arrest out of the way". "Thanks Mac". "Sure".
    After making the arrest Horatio took Calleigh back to the hotel for some rest before heading back to Miami. "Horatio" I feel fine now" almost perfect". "I know sweetheart" but I'd still like you to rest". While Horatio ordered room service Calleigh went into the washroom to do the pregancy test she had bought while Horatio was picking up Stella. She had an idea she might be pregant and wanted to be sure before heading back to Miami. Meanwhile back at NYPD Mac had ordered Stella into his office for a talk. "Stella" I need to know what is between you and Horatio"? "Nothing Mac". "Come on Stella I know you better than that", you've been all over him since he got here".

End Scene
    TBC

8. MacsGirlMel

Tell her you love her! *whacks Mac* lol more soon!

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Patients Mel :mad: It's coming :D (lol)

"Mac" what is this really about"? "are you jealous"? " I'm concerned for a friend who may be making a mistake with her life". "We're just friends Mac, I've liked him since we worked on the double homicide case a few years back". "As long as that's all it is Stella", "from what I know he's in a relationship with someone really special right now". Mac watched the expression on Stellas face because he wanted an idea as to how attached she was. Stellas face was one of disbelief, she looked like she was ready to cry. "Stella do you understand what I'm telling you"? "Yes Mac". "I've got to finish up some cases Mac, I'll see you later" and with that Stella left Macs office. Deep down Mac knew Stella was hurting, but so was he and he wasn't about to go chasing her. Mac said to himself, "I'll wait till she comes back". Right now I should call Horatio and let him know that Stella is on her way. (phone rings) "Caine". "Horatio it's Mac", I talked with Stella and she wasn't very happy. I'm not sure what else I can do. All I can tell you is she is on her way over. "Okay Mac" I'll handle it from here". "Horatio". "Yes Mac"? "Be gentle with her". "Always Mac", always. Meanwhile Calleigh was waiting for the results of her test. "Come on" hurry up". Watching the little stick patiently Calleigh seen it turn to a double blue line. "Oh my God", "Oh my God", screaming louder Horatio ran into the bathroom to see what had upset her. "Calleigh" are you okay"? "Horatio", "Horatio", we are going to have a baby". "WHAT"? you heard me I'm pregnant". With that Horatio fell back against the wall.( knock on door) "Horatio", "Horatio" it's Stella, I need to talk to you". Calleigh heard Stella and went to answer the door due to Horatio not being able to think straight. "Hi Stella" Horatio is indisposed at the moment", can I help with anything"? At that moment Horatio walked out of the washroom still in shock. "Sweetheart" can you give me a few minutes with Stella"? When Stella heard Horatio call Calleigh sweetheart she knew she had no chance at happiness with him. "Sure handsom", and with that said Calleigh went back into the bedroom. "Stella" I think you and I should talk". "No, it's okay now I understand Horatio". "Stella", another time I could have seen us together, but that's not possible now". "I love calleigh with all my heart and we're going to have a baby". Crying Stella said, "That's wonderful Horatio", "I'm happy for you and Calleigh". "Thank-you Stella". "Well I should go, you and Calleigh have a safe trip back to Miami okay"? "We will" and say good-bye to Mac and the team for me". "Sure" and I'll give them the good news". "Bye Horatio". "Bye Stella". Stella was in tears as she left the hotel and though she needed to talk to someone she decided to go for a walk in the park. In her heart she knew Mac would come looking for her. After all isn't that what partners do? (phone rings) "Mac" it's Horatio". "How is she"? "Not good Mac she took off out of hear in tears". "I'm really sorry" I had no idea how she felt". "That's okay Horatio" I know where to find her". "You and Calleigh have a safe trip home". "We will Mac" though I'll be renting a car". Why is that"? "Well Mac", I just found out Calleigh and I are going to be parents". "That's great" give Calleigh my congratulations". "I will Mac" and you take care of Stella". "She needs you more than you know". "How".....? "I just know Mac", I just know.
    Mac decided it was time to find Stella. The problem was he wasn't sure what he could say to help her get through this. When he arrived at the park Stella was sitting on the bench. "Stella" how's it going"? "What now Mac"? "I just thought it would be nice to take a walk in the park". "Did Horatio and Calleigh leave yet Mac"? "Yeah" their driving back. Stella pretended not to know why. "Why would they be driving Mac"? "Well it turns out Calleigh is pregant and Horatio figured it would be better to drive back to Miami". "How wonderful for them", and than out of no where Stella began to cry. "Oh Mac" how can Horatio do this to me"? "How could he not tell how much I cared for him"?
    "Stella" answer a question for me", "do you love him"? Mac held his breath hoping Stella gave him what he needed to hear. "I don't know Mac","truth be known I care for him". "I mean he is sensitive and caring and the more... before stella could finish Mac grabbed her by the arms and shook her. "Stella stop" "I can't take this anymore", "he doesn't love you Stella and he never will". "What the hell kind of thing is that to say Mac"? "Maybe it's because I love you Stella", everything about you". "Your warmth, your laughter, your caring nature". "He doesn't deserve you", only I do Stella", "do you understand"? "I love you". Stella stood there looking at Mac with tears in her eyes. "I hope to hell those tears are for me Stella" and not for Horatio", and at that moment Mac kissed Stella with all the passion in his soul. After a few minutes Stella broke the kiss and stared into Macs eyes as he wiped her tears. "I never knew Mac", "why didn't you tell me"? "because, I needed to make sure I was ready to accept what I felt". "Do you understand Stella"? "yes Mac" I do and I love you too.
    Meanwhile........
    Back in Miami Horatio and Calleigh decided to have a surprise dinner for the team and give them the good news. "Horatio" how do you think the team will take it when they find out we are together and pregnant"? "Well Calleigh" I'm not sure, I'd like to think they'd be happy for us". "What about Eric" he's been through so much with Marisol dying and himself being shot". " How's he going to feel knowing less than a year ago you were married to Marisol"? "I know it will be tough on him, but it will be up to you and I to help him get through it". "Don't worry love", "stress isn't good for the baby". "You rest and I'll call the team to see how things went while we were gone". "Okay handsome". After Calleigh left the room to lie down Horatio tried to figure a way to tell Eric about him and calleigh. "God" I'll need your help with this one", and with that Horatio knelt down and lowered his head to pray.

End Scene
    TBC

10. MacsGirlMel

awww I like :) On both parts. *pictures little kid with bright red hair...lol*

More soon!

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay guys, It's small today as I have to work soon and won't be home till tonight. Be forwarned that if you like Eric don't read on because very soon he does something that will hurt everyone involved. So all fans be aware because "H" and Calleighs problems are far from over. Also don't expect it to be so easy for Mac and Stella once their team finds out about them.

A little later Horatio called his team into his office. "Where's Calleigh"? asked Alexx. "Well she's at my place resting ". "Listen I called you all together to tell you some news". "H" what happened in New York? asked Ryan. "Well, Calleigh and I closed the case with Mac and his team and Calleigh found out that we are having a baby". The look of shock on his teams face was one that would never be forgotten. "Excuse me" said Alexx what are we missing Horatio"? are you telling us that you and Calleigh have been dating"? "Ummm" "yeah Alexx" that's about right". Horatio looked over to see how Eric was reacting to his news. "Eric" are you okay"? He looked like he was ready to kill someone. "Congratulations H" said Ryan, I'm happy for you both". "Congratulations H", how can you congratulate him said Eric. "How could you "H"? You just burried my sister and your wife less then a year ago", and now all of a sudden you and Calleigh are having a baby"? "Did you ever love my sister Marisol at all "H"? or was she just there because Calleigh wasn't"? "Eric" it isn't like.....
    "Shut up "H", you get my sister killed and than you get Calleigh pregnant"? "This is unacceptable "H", I hate you" and with that said Eric left his office.Horatio stood there with tears in his eyes as the team stood in shock of what Eric had said. "Horatio"? it will be okay". "Alexx" it will never be okay", and with that Horatio walked out of his office and home to Calleigh.

End Scene
    TBC

12. MacsGirlMel

ack more soon! *throws things at you* lol

I can understand, though maybe not agree with the reaction...people sometimes don't realize that grief lasts different legnths of time for different people and that some move on sooner than others.

13. MacsLovlyAngl

Hiya, very true. But I've also got some PM feedbacks and it seems alot of TalkCSI posters haven't seen all the episodes some of us have, so alot of them don't know what is going on. Therefore I'll stop the story from going any further and end it in a good way :p. Thanks for allowing me to try something new. But alais I'm but a poet :D

Once Horatio arrived back home he found Eric sitting on the couch with Calleigh. "Eric". "I'm sorry for the way I've acted "H" it was such a shock to find out about you and Calleigh that way". I understand Eric" and I still love Marisol, we helped each other in many ways before she was killed. "She taught me how to love again and I taught her that life is worth fighting for". "I know "H" I remember Marisol telling me, "You don't know him like I do Eric", and she was right. "I only see the Horatio at work and not the one away from the office". "Eric" you will always be my brother and we will always protect each other", that's what family is about". "I know "H" and congratulations on yours and Calleighs pregnancy". "Thanks Eric" "NO" thank you "H" for always being there for us all.

The end.

14. MacsGirlMel

Awww I wish it could have gone on longer. But it was good anyway :)

I can give you a pointer or two if you like; I'm actually often less than great myself but I can point out a thing or two if you like. Let me know.

15. MacsLovlyAngl

I was going to end this but the last two days I've been thinking about Marisol coming back from the dead. We never seen a body or a funeral. Therefore I'm going to bring her back.

6 months later.

Calleigh and Horatio are married and pregnant with twins.

"Calleigh", sweetheart, did you sign your maternity leave papers yet"?

"Of course Handsom", today is my last day at the lab".

As they walked into the breakroom everyone yelled.

"Surprise".

"Oh my", you guys, look at all this stuff".

The team had decorated the breakroom with streamers, 2 cakes, food and 2 of every gift.

"It's all for you Calleigh", we're all going to miss you" said Ryan.

"I can't believe this". "Look Horatio", two of everything". "How did you guys know"?

"We're CSI's Calleigh", said Eric. "It's our job to know".

After the party Calleigh said her good-byes to the team and her friends.

"Home to rest sweetheart", the doctor said not to long on your feet".

"I know handsom", "Let's go".

On the way home Horatio asked Calleigh how she was feeling.

"How you feeling sweetheart"? as he softly rubbed her buldging belly.

"Just a little tired handsom".

As they pulled up to their new home Horatio helped Calleigh into the house. He couldn't believe
    how big she had gotten for being only 6 months along with the twins.

"I'll be right back sweetheart", "I love you".

"I love you too Handsom".

(phone rings)

"Hi calleigh", is "H" available"?, asked Eric

"Hang on Eric", I'll get him.

At that moment Horatio came out of the bedroom.

"Phone Handsom".

"Thanks Sweetheart".

"Eric", what's the problem"?

"We need you back here "H". "Stetler is back from Brazil and is bragging about a
    surprise he has for you and I".

"What is he up too now"? "Okay Eric", I'll be right there".

After Horatio hung up the phone he informed Calleigh he needed to go back to the
    lab for a few hours.

"Why"?

"Stetler", "he's back Calleigh and says he has some information for me".

"Be careful Handsom", "I never trusted him".

"I will Sweetheart". "I love all 3 of you alot".

"We love you too".

They passionately kiss as Horatio leaves out the door.

Arriving at the Lab.

"Horatio", "It's about time".

"WHAT is it Stetler"?

"Well Horatio", I have brought someone back from Brazil to see you and Eric".
    "Come with me please".

"Stetler"? "What kind of game are you playing now"?

"No game Horatio", this is reality".

With that said Stetler opened the door to Horatio's office. Horatio and Eric stood there in shock.

"MARISOL........ said Horatio"

End Scene
    TBC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.