CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to try some different things with making icons, tired out some tutorials, etc. I went a bit crazy with it, and made 44 icons in all. Here's the Alexx ones:

Alexx001.jpg
Alexx002.jpg
Alexx003.jpg

Alexx 4
Alexx 5
Alexx 6
Alexx 7
Alexx 8

DragonflyDreamer- I love your Alexx icons. they are so great! I love the 2nd one, if i'm not mistaken that from Death Eminent where she popped the guy. Too funny, I loved it.
bird_of_flame- Great icons! I like the Frank one. :)

Ah you guys rock. I snagged a couple...hundred. Seriously, you guys have talent. Geni, Lora- those are amazing. I especially loved the Speed one and the first H one, Geni. bird_of_flame I also love the Frank one, funny! And Dragonfly those Alexx ones are awesome. My fave was the 8 one. Great job. Sorry if I missed anyone, they're all amazing.

Very snazzy icons guys!

I promised some icons so here they are....

[14] CSI: Miami Icons
[13] House M.D. Mostly Allison Cameron
[1] Allison Cameron Header

Teasers:

th13.jpg
th1.jpg
th12.jpg

The rest are in my LJ. Just click on the banner in my siggy.

Enjoy!

Oh crap i just noticed i double-posted up there....sorry Feds! :(

Sweet icons! I snatched all of them :) And yeah, i've checked out your site, the House ones are great. :lol:

As always DragonflyDreamer, your icons are to die for. And speedmonkey2, House icons! *squee* I love the Miami ones from the beach scene.

Yeah Hunter, Frank is holding Calleigh up, and just happens to glace at her tooshie. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back