CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love all the icons everyone. i feel so lazy i haven't posted any in like a week ha.
but yours are all amazing great work!

I was practicing making an animated icon, and I came up with this:

C-A-I-N-E Spells You Know Who...

Comments very much appreciated!

*blink blink*

That's hot...

Snatching it! Great job Flame! It's great!

*bows down and blushes* Aww, geez, thanks guys. Now I want to go make MORE! Mwhahahahaha! :devil:

... But, not tonight; sleep first.

I'm loving all the icons that are posted here :D

Icons of Death Pool 100

group01.png
horatio03.png
ryan08.png

"I guess somebody will always think it's easy to make a hundred"

That Emily icon is fantastic Bullet_Girl. Although, I don't get the Windows Vista bit
Emily Procter was at the launch, I think... hence the windows logo in the background of the pic :)

C-A-I-N-E Spells You Know Who...
Hott! :D

Heres five more emily/calleigh ones :p

vcxvcx.jpg
emilyprocter02A.jpg
emilyy.jpg

I couldn't lighten this one without reducing the quality alot, which made it look like crap :p so heres the un-lightened one :D

Dream Girl

the first and third ones in this post are just experimental ones using some of my Emily Procter screencap brushes :p

bird of flame I love your C-A-I-N-E- icon!
Lauw your icons are great!...

BG ,your Calleigh-Emily icons are fantastic!I love the second one!

Oh my god, Bullet_Girl, you always make the best Calleigh/Emily icons. Lauw, that one with them all on the beach is awesome.

Ok, you know what, I just realized that all my icons were huge files (I'd been saving them as JPEG files), so if anyone wanted to use them for this site, they would have been too big :(. So I've taken down all of my non animated ones, re-saved them, and posted them here . So all of the old links I gave before (again, with the exceptiion of the animated) won't work; I've re-posted them all here. I'm really really sorry if someone tried to upload them, only to find that they were too big :(!

wonderful icons everyone! you're all so talented.
bird_of_flame- of course i love your H icon..its fantastic.
Lauw- beautiful icons. snatched the H ones. :)
and Bullet_Girl- gorgeous Cal/Emily icons as always. *sigh* she's so pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back