CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the icons Kit I'm snagging them. They're great. Now I'm spoilt for choice cos I'm not sure which to use for my avatar.

Nice icons fo_poozle of Ryan. ilh214 glad you got your H-inspiration back. Love 'em.

Nice work all round.

You all make amazing icons! Congratulations ;)
As for me, well, I just started, this is one of my very first...I know it's quite bad, no need to tell me, but anyway...
nataliaicon.jpg

Daniela, that is not bad! :eek: Certainly not for one of your first tries! You should've seen mine when I first started :lol: Very good icon, you should definitely make more!

CSI_Dani, that's amazing for a first attempt! Much better then when I started! Keep it up! Can't wait to see more from you.

nicely done CSI_Dani! I dig that effect in the top corner...not sure what it is but its groovy. :)

Hpressure.jpg
Hpretty2.jpg
hsmooth.jpg

and I attempted an H/Y icon

I haven't decided if I like that bevel effect on the 2nd one...what do you guys think? and I had to seriously restrain myself from putting the word "under" above pressure on that first one b/c the song wouldn't get out of my head...

CSI_Dani love the icon even for your first time. I think it's great. Better than mine that's for sure.

ilh214 love the H icons as always.

Here are somemore of mine. All H sorry. :lol:

AHorribleMind09icon.jpg
AHorribleMind79icon.jpg
AHorribleMind83icon.jpg

H1 H2

H3 H4

Dani, that's fantastic! Can't wait to see more from you.
Ashely and ih214 those are great! Snagged a few, I really like your Ryan=phase and you're H-inspiration, two of my faves. Great job everyone, I'm bored so I'll make some more later.

Wowee, there are some talented people here! :eek: Great job on all of your icons. :D

I've snagged a couple here and there and will credit when I use. :)

Also, I tried out PSP for the first time today and so these icons are just what I came up with before I gave up and/or became frustrated. :lol:

HCainea.jpg
Hummers2.jpg
Callsa3.jpg

fantastic H icons Kat!

speed_cochrane :eek:...wow, those are amazing. i LOVE the first H one...its beautiful. :)

the first step is admitting you have a problem *deep breath* my name is stephanie...and i'm addicted to making icons.

Hremorse.jpg
wolfe3.jpg
stetler3.jpg

Geni, I love that H man one. Great job!

[12] CSI: Miami Icons (Random Icons)

Teasers:

natalia1.jpg
calleighicon1.jpg
alexx1.jpg

The rest are at my LJ! Just click on my banner in my siggy. Enjoy!

Katie, I love the Valera ones and the Alexx one. Great job!
Stephanie (may I call you that?) That Ryan one is fantastico, and Stetler the villain...yay! Amazing job everyone, I tried a few this afternoon but it didn't work out, maybe tomorrow. :D

:eek: Gah Katie you are absolutely one of my favs. :D *huggies* (Yes, they are also diapers :p) I really love the first icon and the colouring you used on the Alexx one. :) I need to take a stroll to your LJ!

ilh214, I'm lovin' the Stetler one! I also love the Horatio one as well. Excellent 'glow' effect you have there, it makes them really pop out. :)

Oh and thanks for the compliments on my icons, lol.

Thanks for the comments guys. And yes, Geni, I know those are diapers as well. lol. I was particularly proud of this batch of icons. The ones I posted as the teasers were my fav's...well I loved the Valera ones too because well its Boti and she's awesome.

Anyways, I should have more tomorrow because I'm tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back