CSI books.

AAH! Thank you for the list!
*will prepare to buy her top choices on the list*
*gg*
can't wait. ^_^

I've just finished Dead of Winter and I was wondering if in the rest of the CSI: NY books there's any trace of Sid and Adam and if it's Lindsay instead of Aiden.

Coolness! Thanks, KRAD -- hopefully I'll be able to see the newest CSI:NY novel in the middle of next year at my country's biggest bookstore, NBS! I have a specific budget just to buy the books I want to read right after I see it on display -- and CSI:NY books are definitely one of them! :)

Hey guys :D Anyone know the title of the lastest Miami book?

It's odd, I've read it, loaned it out... and now I can't rememeber the title. Google isn't hellping me much.

Jodie x

The latest Miami book I read was "harm for the holidays' or something. I dunno if thats the one you mean though, cus we tend to be slow in getting things over here.

Here are the titles listed in the Updated Merchandise thread for CSI: Miami.

Harm for the Holidays: Heart Attack (released Jan 2007)
Harm for the Holidays: Misgivings (Nov 2006)
Riptide (July 2006)
Cult Following (Feb 2006)
Florida Getaway (CSI/CSIM crossover)
Heatwave

Ah, it's the first one I think. :p Thanks Dynamo!

See, I didn't think to check that... but I will next time. Thanks.

Jodie x

I just picked up CSI: In Extremis today but have to finish CSI Miami: Misgivings before I'll start that one. But the back summery makes it sound soo good! :)

wolfesgamergirl said:
I just picked up CSI: In Extremis today but have to finish CSI Miami: Misgivings before I'll start that one. But the back summery makes it sound soo good! :)

I have read both of those. I loved 'em both, though I was fascinated the most by In Extremis, because of the details he put in the book about forensics and such, along with the story line, which was one I particularly liked.

lady_erudite said:
i distinctly recall seeing lindsay, adam and sid on "deluge" - which was quite good, by the way! :)

I've finally found the time to read 'Deluge' after buying it ages ago! But I don't remember Adam being in it, I thought it was a bit strange because of when it was supposedly set (after Flack's injury), with Chad and Jane being mentioned but no Adam (unless I just managed to skip him being mentioned which is highly possible ;) )... Lindsay was there, as was Sid 'Hammerbeck'. :lol: It was very easy to read and for the most part I found the characterisation to be fairly good. And I could over look the spelling mistake as it was, at least, consistent, if disappointing. It's the first CSI book I've read and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

*nods* Yes, I agree. "Deluge" is definitely the best in my opinion as well. I thought the characterization was a lot better than the other two books.

Back