CSI books.

CSI: Grave Matters (2004)
CSI: Heat Wave (2004)
CSI: Body of Evidence (2003)
CSI: Cold Burn (2003)
CSI: Sin City (2002)
CSI: Double Dealer (2001)

And I've read them all and passed them on to my dad! :) I believe he does CSI:Miami books as well, but I haven't read any of those.

I put Grave Matters?

But as for Heat Wave- sorry, I copied and pasted from Max Allen Collins' site so... Just an oversight!

And I forgot the latest one- Binding Ties, of course! :lol:

I borrowed a couple from the library and tried to read them, but I just couldn't get through them. I didn't think they were very well-written. Some of the plots, especially, seemed like they were just recycled from the TV show.

Really? I thought the books felt very much like an episode would, and that's why I liked them so much. I like the first ones the best though. And "Binding Ties" was qite good too.

In addition to the novels mentioned above, there are also graphic novels (overpriced comic books) based on the cSI series.

As to the regular novels, upcoming titles are:
(CSI: LV) "Killing Game," by Max Allan Collins (Nov 2005)
(CSI: MI) "The Body System," by Donn Cortez (Jan 2006)
(CSI: NY) "Dead of Winter," by Stuart M. Kaminsky (end of Aug)
As with any merchandise, release dates may be subject to change.

Hi, this is my first post on this site. I can never find any of these books. Any certain stores you know that have them?

Yes, that's where I got mine. Waldenbooks has 'em too. I like the books because they use a more realistic time frame. In "Binding Ties", Sara actually said something about wishing it was a TV show so they could come back from commercials and have the DNA test results instead of having to wait for a few weeks, lol!!

Back