CSI books.

Really!? A WHOLE WEEK! Wow, I am lucky :lol: hehe, I gots skillz! :) Just kidding, of course. It does suck that NY has only had 2 (well, 3) books so far. We need more. There's like 10 LV books.

I dunno..maybe it was just some sort of freak accident. I'm happy though. I'm letting my friend borrow it now and even though she doesn't really watch CSI:NY (or any of the CSI shows, for that matter), she really likes it so far.

Oh yeah, it was really good. It's my favorite CSI book ever. I don't know how to give you a mini review of the book without giving it all away (which I know I will), so that's all I'll say for now. :) Hope you all like it too.

I just got my copy of Deluge yesterday! It's the next book I'm planning on reading. I was just glad our local bookstore had one copy, let alone the 3 it did have!

Some of Max Alan Collins books were written BEFORE Sara became a Vegitarian. She became one in the middle of Season 2 I believe, at Jorja Fox's insistance.

OK, it looks like another CSI novel is soon to be released. I was just having a quick look on amazon and found this upcoming title: Deadly Days (CSI) by Max Allan Collins.

The release date is listed as August 6th.

Does anyone else have any information on this release or seen a synopsis for it? Do you plan to buy it? Let us know here. :)

Elsie, I'm confuzzled. Amazon only lists the release date like you mentioned, but no synopsis or price. At least it says it is from Pocket Books, so it is a regular paperback novel and not a graphic novel (overpriced comic book). As for the author's webpage maxallancollins.com , and the publisher's site www.simonsays.com (Pocket Books is a division of Simon & Schuster), they do not mention that title at all.

Latest ones have been about $7.99 (US dollars) but may be cheaper with chain store discount cards or some online vendors. Sometimes you can even find them at a used-book store at a great price.

Dynamo1 said:
Elsie, I'm confuzzled.

Yeah me too! I couldn't find any details elsewhere either, which I thought seemed strange as the release date isn't that far away really. Oh well, hopefully if more information is made available someone will post it here. Funny thing is, when I searched on the ISBN number it gave, I came up with a completely different book not by Max Allan Collins? Weird...

I've set up some alerts through Amazon, so I should get an email when and if the title becomes available. :)

sidlewannabee, the books seem to be available at quite a few stores, and I would guess that some libraries will stock them too. If so inclined, you could also try places like ebay, I know they have most titles listed for sale. I hope you manage to find some and will let us know what you think about them once you've read them. :D

I tried Barnes and Noble.com and the search came up with something that wasn't the book. Perhaps they don't have anything up yet.

I am going to try my best to get the books. They really sound very good. I can't wait to read them maybe I can convince my mom to take me to a book store. Thanks for the help Elsie.

Back