CSI books.

^ Amazon lists CSI: In Extremis for sale on October 30, 2007, but the publisher does not list it on their site yet. No author or description listed yet.

They also list a new graphic novel, CSI: Dying in the Gutters, due out March 25, 2007.

ok i have all the novels, csi:lv, csi:miami, and csi: ny. the latest csi:miami one "harm for the Holidays/Misgivings" is pretty good. its got an awesome convo between calleigh and tyler, very funny. and all the dry humour that frank is known for.

Cool, lots to look forward too.

What's with the Harm thing, some kind of trilogy?

I finally read Snake Eyes...not bad, but MAC is confused having Warrick make an arrest. He came close to that in Serial too...seems to forget the CSIs aren't cops.

I was looking at Amazon.com just now and came across a CSI novel written by Ken Goddard. What is known about him? Is he any good and does he compare to Donn Cortez and the others as writers?

His CSI (LV) book, In Extremis, is due out in October 2007. From Answers.com: Ken Goddard is currently the Lab Director at the National Fish and Wildlife Forensics Laboratory – the only wildlife forensics crime lab in the United States. Goddard is also the author of a series of novels, including Wildfire, Balefire, Prey, and Digger among others. He currently resides in Ashland, Oregon.

Shelbers said:
and the new csi:miami book "home for the holidays: heart attack" goes on sale on January 30, 2007.

I have already ready both part one and part two of the above title.

The LV ones I have are: "Binding Ties" and "Cold Burn" For NY I have: "Dead of Winter." I just finished that one, and I'm wondering, does any of the miami books have Speedle in them?

Back