CSI books.

huh? lol sorry, I'm a bit drunk on ginger beer :p

I also have the comic "Don't Know Jack" but it's a collectors edition, so I can't read it :( but it has Grissom on the cover :D

I also know some of them were translated to Portuguese...I found three so far, that I absolutely love...These are CSI:Sin City, CSI:Cold Burn and CSI:Double Dealer all written by Max Allan Collins...Though I must say that I think the translation is not really good, it has some mistakes, at least in CSI:Cold Burn, which is, even considering this, my favorite, by the way...
It's really cool be able to imagine the characters doing things, and actually imagining their faces and expressions!
Well, maybe it's time to go to the library and check if there's any new in the shelves *cross fingers*

Hello

CSI Miami: Riptide will be release in April 2007. CSI: Miami 1-3 are also avaible in german. The first graphic novel is also released.

CSI Snake Eyes was the last of CSI which was a translate into German. The/A new one is announce for March. But since in Extremis has the release date October, I think will have to wait longer. The Graphic Novels 2+3 are released in german. Nr. 5 will follow in July.

From CSI New York the first two are releassed in german.
The first graphic novel will release in march.

The Ultimate CSI Guide will be release in March. The first guide has not been release so far.

Anne

What are the names of all the CSI:NY books?
I only know of one name: Dead of Winter because I was looking through the "Crime and Fiction" Shelves of my local bookstore and saw it. I have never sen another copy, but maybe I haven't been looking hard enough. :p

Hi All,
Dynamo1 is correct, I've contracted with PocketBooks to write novels based on the TV series CSI(LV). The first one, IN EXTREMIS, is approx 2/3 written, and should be completed by the end of March, assuming that I can continue to find writing hours in between my other distractions in life (the Fed Govt in general, our wildlife forensics lab, the ranch/horses/snow/mud, wife, daughter and granddaughter). Working with well-established characters is a new experience, and mostly easy/fun (I'm accustomed to causing my protagonists a lot more grief in my previous novels, but I can still make life 'interesting' for them within the logical CSI-TV restraints). Basically, I get to put most of my creative efforts into the antagonists ... and then I weave them in and amongst the CSI technologies/problems that I've been dealing with for the past 38 years [see http://members.aol.com/kengoddard/kenhome.htm for details]. Currently, I'm part of an international team developing CSI protocols for damaged coral reefs, so you can expect to see the CSI(LV) team dealing with some water issues fairly soon. :) Hope I can keep you all entertained with the stories.
Ken

Forgot to add: I'm hoping to add an enhanced sense of 'CSI reality' to the books while maintaining the entertainment levels of the characters, themes and plots. And if I can get Grissom sweating a bit every now and then, all the better.

Welcome Ken and thank you for posting some background info about the progress of the new book and your other projects. :)

Hi I'm probably late to catch on to this but was wondering how close are the books to the actual show on TV?

Cos I saw a CSI:Miami book in the bookstore the other day and was wondering if they're any good? Do they mention any pairings that are different from the show like H/Y stuff?

Hi Hrockz i have all three books of Miami and they aer a good read.The books go into more detail than the tv show i would say get the one you have seen and read it.

The best book i have read is Florida Getaway it's got a bit of LV in it

Back