CSI books.

Bullet_Girl said:
What are the names of all the CSI:NY books?
I only know of one name: Dead of Winter because I was looking through the "Crime and Fiction" Shelves of my local bookstore and saw it. I have never sen another copy, but maybe I haven't been looking hard enough. :p
There are 2 novels "Dead of Winter" and "Blood on the Sun". The new novel "Deluge" is coming on May. All of them are written by Stuart Kaminsky.
There is also a comic book "Bloody Murder".

OOO I liked Florida Getaway. My favorite quote in the book has got to be "Because if it is, Speedy don't play that."

I have about 10 different CSI books, but I have only had time to read 3 of them. Florida Getaway from Miami, Dead of Winter from NY, and Grave Matters from LV.

I can't rememebr the title but was just wondering if it'll be like watching the episode on TV or if there's a new plotline.

^ The books are new stories, not novelizations of episodes. But once in a while, there might be a reference to something that occurred in an episode.

I've read all of the CSI, CSI NY, and CSI Miami books :( Now, I just have to wait for the new ones to come out- and its a long wait.

I have read the first two CSI:NY novels (and the 5 mini series set of graphic novels) Awesome graphics, by the way! and I have read CSI: Double Dealer and I am starting to read CSI: Sin City. In May, I will be buying the 3rd NY novel, probably the day it is released! LOL!

I found first translated (Finnish) CSI book.. it was over 20€ :eek: I mean wtf? As English version those cost 9.90€

Ugh :| Rather try to read in English

the best vegas book i have read is killing game lol Grissom is hilarious and the rivalry between him and a face from the past is great and he actually swears, a must read for all csi fans, i havent got ne miami or nyc novels yet just around 5 vegas 1

Yoko thanks for posting that!

wait... the one case with the 'werewolf' is a graphic novel right? Im kinda confused...

my fave lv book is sin city and double dealer :D

Back