CSI books.

csi_fanatic87 said:
Thank you so much CSI007WW! I know what to look for now when I go to a book store.

You're welcome :D

Mel23 said:
Do the comics reference earlier books? Just wondering.

I can't say for sure. But I believe there was one little reference in one comic. But I wouldn't bet money on that though.

i just bought cold burn, killing game, and grave matters....i just started on cold burn..

Hello

There are two new CSI Miami book coming out by the end of this year. It seems tobe a "two parter" with the title Harm for the Holidays . Donn Cortezs writes/wrote the books.

Book 1 is coming out on November 28th

Title: Harm for the Holidays: Misgivings : Misgivings (CSI: Miami) *Part/Book 1*

Book 2 comes out right after christmas , December 26th.
Title: Harm for the Holidays: New Fears : New Fears (CSI: Miami) *Part/Book 2*

Donn Cortez has also a book coming out about all 3 CSI shows.

Release date: October 28th
Title: Investigating CSI : Investigating CSI : Inside the Crime Labs of Las Vegas, Miami and New York (Smart Pop series)

Dann Cortez seems to be busy.

Anne

I own all of them except the CSI: NY one (have to get that one still). They are really hard to find here in Holland, only few book stores order them on your request. They are all really good. The Miami ones are a bit disappointing though. I don't get it; Miami is around longer and has only four short stories, and NY already has a long storie.

I'm currently through Dead of Winter and I really don't get the chain-hoop-screw thing. I've read it until the last few pages, stopped then had to start all over again.
I'm going through it as moderately as I can-my friends bought me Cult Following for my b'day! I love the blue on the cover.

I might check out the three-CSI book if the library gets it. Got my own copy of Blood on the Sun a couple days back.

The graphic novel I just love because the artwork is awesome. Well, that and it's a werewolf theme, appeals to the Buffy lover in me. (besides wanting to make me write crossover fic lol)

I wonder if they'll ever do cross-series novels like Buffy/Angel did. I'm eager for something LV/NY either onscreen or in the books, myself.

MAC only wrote once for Bones , so don't give up hope. Come this August, a new CSI:LV novel will be out. And before that, there will be another CSI:Miami novel out about mid-July or so.

I've been reading, am on Grave Secrets now. But in Body of Evidence, what was Sara doing eating a turkey sandwich? Someone's not keeping up with character stuff! Other than that, teh books have been good so far. Especially Serial...although they should've removed Grissom's t-shirt too hehe

MAC is writing Snake Eyes that's due out in August. He's not quit writing CSI novels at all. He just needs to feed the kitty... ya know!!!

Back