CSI books.

I just ordered "Riptide" by Donn Cortez and "Snake Eyes" by Max Allan Collins from Amazon.com.

One thing we are in Australia, is up-to-date with the books if you know where to get them. Probably the only thing we are up on (only just releasing S4 of LV and S2 of Miami in DVD).

I have all of the LV books thus far, but I don't have a real favourite. I will admit that I've marked them for sections that I really enjoyed, such as in Killing Game where we were given some of Greg's background.

Looking forward to "Snake Eyes". Can't wait for it to hit the shelves here.

pebl said:
VManso said:
pebl,
The Forensic Science of CSI is a very good book for beginners.

What exactly do you mean with 'beginners' :) ?

Perhaps I was wrong to use that word. The author certainly knows her stuff! I think that the book is a very good introduction to Criminalistics.

Anyone know the names of the CSI Graphic Nivels that are out there? For CSI: LV.

Serial

Thicker Than Blood
Bad Rap
Demon House
Dominos
Secret Identity
Dying in the Gutters (expected August 2006)

Are those the ones??

angeldreams, here are some that I know of.

For CSI:Las Vegas
Dying in the Gutters (August 2006)

For CSI: Miami
Smoking Gun (October 2003)
Thou Shalt Not (April 2004)
Blood/Money (October 2004)
TPB (contains all three mentioned above) (March 2005)

For CSI: New York
Bloody Murder (March 2006)

Just started reading "Riptide" last night. Can't put it down. I also am ordering "Crime Science:Techniques of Forensic Detection by Nickell .

I haven't read this entire thread (have to much CSI to read as it is) but wanted to ask which books had GSR moments in them?? I heard Cold Run was good. Anyone could maybe transcribe those moments for me?? The most intresting ones.... Pretty please....

I have:

CSI
Double Dealer
Sin City
Cold Burn
Body of Evidence
Grave Matters
Binding Ties
Killing Game

all by Max Allan Collins

CSI: Miami
Florida Getaway
Heat Wave- both by Max Allan Collins
Cult Following- by Donn Cortez

CSI: NY
Dead of Winter
Blood on the Sun

both by Stuart M. Kaminsky

I haven't goten any of the newest ones yet, haven't had the money. My mom and dad have been going through a divorce and my dad has been giving me hardly any money. I don't even have the graphic novels, which SUCKS. I've really been wanting them.

I finally finished Killing Game; it just took me a while to get started, but it was good anyway. Now maybe I can find time to read Blood on the Sun.

I also got I think Bad Rap from the graphic novels....the one with the Elvises. Still waiting on Dominos :(

I also checked out the Forensic Science of CSI and loved it. I hope they decide to do an updated one with later eps. And a new companion guide *hopes NY gets one after S3 is done*

I found CSI Companion today :D, under a huge pile of books. I tottaly forgot it :eek:.
I bought it like, months ago :eek:

Hey everyone, I don't know if it's been mentioned or not but there is going to be a new CSI book. Titled 'Snake Eyes', it is set to be released August 24th. You can preorder it at walmart.com.

And my apologizes if this has already been said. I'm pressed for time and cannot go back and look through the pages to see if it has been or not. :)

Mel23 said:
I finally finished Killing Game; it just took me a while to get started, but it was good anyway. Now maybe I can find time to read Blood on the Sun.

I also got I think Bad Rap from the graphic novels....the one with the Elvises. Still waiting on Dominos :(

I also checked out the Forensic Science of CSI and loved it. I hope they decide to do an updated one with later eps. And a new companion guide *hopes NY gets one after S3 is done*

Blood on the Sun was my fave out of the ones I have. It helped me through a 7 hour road trip.

Back