CSI books.

Hankster said:
CSI007WW said:
I didn't say I didn't like it. I like it, but I liked it least of all the books up until now. I thought the first two chapters were really boring. The novel made a wrong start.

I respectfully disagree. The Prologue that showed things from the first victim's perspective of the CASt copycat were actually riveting, scary and helped set up the whole story. While it did seem slow, it was necessary exposition to set up the story. I thought they did just fine.

I really mean the first chapters . The prologue was fine IMO.

I'm currently reading 'Dead of Winter' I'm currently on Chapter Six, I have a couple of CSI:Miami Books aswell.

csirookie I bought my books from Waterstones(?) and from WH Smiths. In Waterstones they can be found under the Crime section. In WH Smiths they have there own section so there easy to find.

I love the books, I have read 8 of them and am in the middle of Grave Matters. I get the books really cheap at Tesco.

drat...I mesed up that last post. What I meant to say was whether they'd have Aiden or there'd be Lindsey ones too. Sorry, my bad.

I guess it will depend upon the author and what time frame he or she writes about. Some Star Trek books take place before or after the time the series takes place. The same could be true about the CSI books. It just depends upon the story and which character fits in better.

I'm reading MAC's CSI: Miami Book "Florida Getaway"--he really has Horatio pegged. Including the sunglasses move! HILARIOUS!!! The only thing is, I've only seen Speed in the Cross-Jurisdictions episode. I never watched Miami regularly until Ryan was on the show, so I found it hard to relate to him in the book. Still, MAC is the best of all the writers--I don't think I'll read any Miami books written by anyone other than him. I've got "Killing Game", but I'm holding off on reading it until it's close to when Snake Eyes comes out. I'll be starved for CSI if I finish Killing Game with too much time before Snake Eyes is out.

Ive just finished Killing Game and it was really good. I can't wait till the new csi books come out.

I've got 12 of them

6 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation books

- Double Dealer
- Sin City
- Cold Burn (which has hints of GSR)
- Body of Evidence
- Grave Matters
- Binding Ties
- Killing Game

3 CSI: Miami Books

- Florida Getaway
- Heat Wave
- Cult Following (By Donn Cortez)

1 CSI: NY book

- Blood on the Sun (By Stuard Kaminsky)

All of the others except for the last CSI: Miami and all of the CSI: NY are by Max Allan Collins.

I'm planning on getting the following books.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

- Snake Eyes by Max Allan Collins (releases 25 August 2006)

CSI: Miami

- Riptide by Donn Cortez (releases 25 July 2006)

CSI: NY

- Dead of Winter by Stuart Kaminsky (available now)

Oh and CSIVegasMiamiNY I found them at Barnes & Noble, but you can get them in any bookstore's mystery section. They cost 7.00 USD each so you might have to convert currencies to get the price for them in the UK.

I got the NY novel "Dead of Winter" for Christmas. Haven't had a chance to start it yet. For those who have read it, is it good? What do you think?

Dead of Winter is a good CSI:NY book, if you liked that one, you'll really want to get your hands on the next CSI NY book called Blood on the Sun it only took me a day and a half to read. :) I believe it's by the same author as the first CSI NY book, Stuart M Kaminsky.

Back