CSI books.

I've just read "Heat Wave",that's a CSI:Miami one.
It's about gangs' wars,not the "Mala Noche gang" and Speedle and Yelina were there.
The book said that it was H's team who investigated Versace's murder,it could be fun to watch an ep about it.
It said also that Yelina and H dated before she went out with Ray...
It was fun that in the book H collected evidences,even urine...

I've read a pocket Spanish translated version,7,50 € if you're curious.

Have you read it?

I got Blood on the Sun from the library yesterday.
I like the little details about Mac's wife that are in both this and the first novel.

And would really love to see Danny's tremor play out onscreen, especially since recent and upcoming events would kick it into high gear. His brother, Stella's incident, Aiden's death, Flack's injury...Even if the books aren't canon, I'm not gonna be surprised if that boy doesn't have the mother of all anxiety episodes by the end of the season. He'll be in therapy until he's 300 lol.

Not happy about Mac and whatshername having pizza at the end. Get away from Stella's man! lol I also find myself thinking of how things'd be different now...for example, Stella thinking she's paranoid. Now, unavoidable thing.

it'd be more like "It was paranoia, and she knew it, but she wasn't sure now if it would ever completely go away. She'd violated, nearly killed, and though she was beginning to heal, she still relived it every night in her dreams. She would always be at least a little paranoid, she thought."

Of course, her heightened sense there would add to the "why in the world didn't she get the heck outta her place when she saw Frankie?" stuff. At any right, if this guy had tried it after Frankie, she might've lost it unloaded on *him* too, so he's lucky.

ALso, I agree with what someone said over on Divine Providence...the background they gave on her isn't totally jiving with me. An abandonment thing by both parents just seems to sound a little better.

And thinking the vomit in the bathtub is bad...it'd have nothing on the memory of Frankie's attack. Also the medics talk about "have we seen you guys before?" and I could just see something like

"Stella nodded, her stomach suddenly in knots as memories came back. The last time, they'd been treating her in the aftermath of Frankie's attack."

What is it with guys making keys to get into Stella's place? This guy, then Frankie...sheesh.

CSILOVER2004 said:
I really like the books that I have Read so far. And no you do not have to read them in order.

You don't need too. But sometimes they refer to earlier books. Not any major references, mostly small talk. But reading them in the proper order is nicer, then you can understand all the small references.

CSI007WW said:
CSILOVER2004 said:
I really like the books that I have Read so far. And no you do not have to read them in order.
You don't need too. But sometimes they refer to earlier books. Not any major references, mostly small talk. But reading them in the proper order is nicer, then you can understand all the small references.

Oh ok. Well what order would I have to read the books in order to understand each one? Well I should be ok then. Since they aren't HUGE references or anythng.

csi_fanatic87 said:
CSI007WW said:
CSILOVER2004 said:

Oh ok. Well what order would I have to read the books in order to understand each one? Well I should be ok then. Since they aren't HUGE references or anythng.

Double Dealer first, followed by: Sin City, Cold Burn, Body of Evidence, Grave Matters, Binding Ties and Killing Game.
For Miami the order is: Florida Getaway, Heatwave and Cult Following.
And for NY: Dead of Winter, Blood on the Sun.

I personally liked the first three best: Double Dealer, Sin City and Cold Burn.
The first two Miami ones are very good too: Florida Getaway and Heatwave.

Back