CSI books.

Re: CSI books-SPOILER WARNING

I'm really enjoying Cold Burn right now--between that snowed in Hotel case in Upstate New York that's reminiscent of The Shining and smacks of GSR shipping and a hint about Lady Heather (busty redheaded desk clerk waving and smiling at Grissom, making Sara mad), and the case of the thawed out woman found at Lake Meade, I'm really enjoying this! I hope Max Collins gets to write a couple of CSI episodes for real this season--he has a GREAT feel for the characters...

I just finished 'Cold Burn', I really enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, the ending was cute. :D

I'm reading Grave Danger
The book is "Grave Matters." "Grave Danger" was the season 5 finale episode.

Are all books written by Max Allan Collins?
All previous novels were written by Max Allan Collins, and he has assisted with some of the graphic novels. I think he just wants to concentrate on the LV series. Currently in the works are:
CSI: Miami "The Body System" (Jan 2006) by Donn Cortez
CSI: New York "Dead of Winter" (Sep 2005) by Stuart M. Kaminsky
"The Body System" has since been renamed . It's new title is "Cult Following" and it's great.

Aaaarghhhhh!!!!!! I didn't know the new CSI: Miami book was out, omg I need to go out tomorrow and buy it. Hee-hee. Need money now.

I just finished 'Cold Burn', I really enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, the ending was cute. :D

The ending was cute, though Sara's pun on not wanting to evaluate the "red room" was a bad, bad pun on the Stephen King/Shining reference. Oh, the irony of the murdering sorority sister and her odd love.... Overall a great book. Now I'm starting on "Body of Evidence"...

Has anyone got the new Miami book "Cult Following" in the U.K. yet?? I have searched everwhere for it and no luck, Amazon.co.uk said if I order it I'll have to wait till mid Feb, I can't wait that long. :(

I've read them all, and they ROCK!!! I love Cold Burn. and the new math teacher intern's name is Ms.Coldbyrne, and every time someone says it, I laugh :p

RE Cult Following in the UK

I noticed some time ago that there's something weird at the amazon.co.uk site. It has two different titles listed for the same book (Cult Following and Cult Following Book 3) and they are listed with different release dates, shipping times, etc. Anyway, one says it ships in a day or two and the other 4-6 weeks. Have you found both? Does that make a difference?

i've got them all, and i'm just reading "body of evidence" (in english, of course ;) ). quite ok, though sometimes bit....difficult (eps for a german +hehe+)...well, but i'll keep on reading.

RE Cult Following in the UK

I noticed some time ago that there's something weird at the amazon.co.uk site. It has two different titles listed for the same book (Cult Following and Cult Following Book 3) and they are listed with different release dates, shipping times, etc. Anyway, one says it ships in a day or two and the other 4-6 weeks. Have you found both? Does that make a difference?

I've noticed that too. The one that is released on December 27th 2005 I think is the American version as it is a Pocket Star Book, the U.K. one is the one that is released on January 3rd 2006 (The one that I can't get :()is a Pocket Book.

I think I'm going to contact Pocket Star and ask if they have been distributed yet.

Cult Following is great! Donn Cortez is a true disciple of MAC. I just pre-ordered the next CSI:NY novel from Amazon.com. Am going to give Stu Kaminsky a second chance.

Sorry but I was wondering if there's a book based on the eppie butterflied. I really want to know cause I really love that eppie.

Back