CSI books.

Cold burn is where Sara and Grissom join forces with a Mountie......and Cath finds a body of a dead woman in the park....

labratgeek13, Dominos by Kris Oprisko is a graphic novel (overpriced comic book). Haven't checked on Dominos 4 yet, but probably another graphic novel.

ah ok! makes sense now.
i need like a chart hat seperates all the graphic novels and regular novels and then puts them in order.
and then go shopping lol :D

I saw there were two new novels on the planning.
CSI: NY: Blood on the Sun
and
CSI: Miami: Riptide
is there also news about a new regular CSI novel?

EDIT: Never mind, I've found it now. CSI: Snake Eyes

I just found out last week that Max Allan Collins (one of the authors) is from my area! I was at Borders last week and found the CSI books in the "local authors" area and thought they had been mis-shelved. Anyway, he was doing a signing last tuesday but I teach on tuesday's so I missed it. I was kinda bummed...

I've never read any of them because they're always checked out at the library and I wasn't sure that I wanted to buy them. But I just buy them when I've got some extra cash. :)

I read on Max Allan Collins website that he was on hiatus from writing the books, but he may have already written it. The site also said he was working on a tie-in with the TV show, but he wouldn't go into details...anybody know what that's about? I guess it doesn't have to be a book since MAC does the puzzles and the games.

If you guys would read a few posts back, you could see there is a new novel coming up for all three shows.

amazon.com

It isn't showed right away by typing 'csi', but if you type in 'max allan collins csi' it's the first hit you get :D

Thanks! Found it. Man, does Max Allan Collins ever sleep? Or maybe he just writes in his sleep. :)

I love Double Dealer - rereading it right now! I think I read somewhere (here, probably!) that Max Allan Collins listens to the CSI LV eps while he writes. It really shows!

Has anyone read some of his more recent ones - Grave Matters or Killing Game? I haven't gotten them yet. Are they good?

Have just finished CSI:NY "Dead of Winter" and I found it a bit contrived. It was as if Mac and Stella were placed there
without a foundation.

Back