CSI books.

I stopped at Borders on the way to work this morning and picked up Killing Game and have already read the first chapter. I'm really liking it sofar and it's fairly comical in places.

I just started to read my first CSI novel (Double Dealer) and so far so good. It's fun and easy to read. Really sit-in-front-of-the-fireplace-and-relax reading.

I've read CSI: Double Dealer, CSI: Cold Burn, CSI: Body of Evidence, and am working on CSI: Grave Matters, I have all other CSI books except Killing Game as well as CSI: Miami: Florida Getaway.

I like all the ones I read (Grave Matters has a slow beginnning though) so if you love the show, get the novels.

I've got Double Dealer, Binding Ties, Cold Burn, Grave Matters & Sin City. Currently I'm about halfway through Cold Burn and love it. Not read any of the others I've mentioned yet as I just got them in the mail yesterday. I think they are definitely worth picking up. If you love the show you'll love the books. The guy who writes them does an amazing job. Well worth the money if you can find them. None of the places I live here sell them so I had to get them from EBAY...a heck of a lot cheaper than buying them in the store :)

I think so. I only don't have serial and secret identity (getting them soon). I think the others are great. The CSI: Miami's and CSI: Thicker Than Blood are good too, but a little less good than the others. Probably because they're shorter than the others. NY is getting a long one too, Miami should get one too therefore.

I just finished CSI: Killing Game. I figured out the killer pretty early but it was still a good, fast read. Greg fans will like this one; he's got a big role in it.

I just ordered the CSI Companion. I sure hope it is worth it. I like the novels a lot. I have all of the CSI Miami and CSI ones.

JasmineRose, Have you tried going to Barnes and Noble?I'm sure they would have the books. Look in their mystery section.

Back